Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 26657
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24437
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Admins do a good job enforcing rules but somehow BeanLicker gets to continuously post pointless, unproductive drama, accusing other members of shilling or lying. This forum isn't to refute reviews, so it's confusing why BeanLicker can repeatedly create drama and accuse other members of lying if they positively review a provider whom he has a grudge against.

    I've reviewed every provider I've visited. One and done. When is the last time BeanLicker visited Erin? Why does he continuously recycle the same accusations against anyone who has a great time with her? We're all lying? Now he goes even further and says that I created a fake account to shill / lie for a provider. Are you kidding me? Again, I will quote Admin: "You wasted all that time so you could finger wag but you couldn't be bothered to click the 'Report Post' link on the post?"

    Apparently you haven't seen this provider in many months yet you continuously shit on any member who reviews her positively. You keep recycling whatever bad experience you had months and months ago. We get it. I never accused you of lying. I figured you had a different experience. I didn't say anything. I consistently have amazing experiences with Erin but I don't dispute yours. Whatever you experienced, you keep repeating it, over and over. Literally *anytime* I see a review of Erin, I know that you will be posting some negative shit about some ancient experience that you've described ten different times before. It's exhausting.

    Maybe Admin will move this to the Pugilist section but I hope they don't, because your refutations of everyone else's reviews are here: I'm posting in the Escort section because you have posted all your negative comments here. Part of me wishes you could visit her again because I bet you'd have a great experience. At the same time, if you had a bad time, I would not accuse you of lying - which you do every time a member describes their good experience with her.
    100%. Jesus does this guy complaining about everyone get annoying. Constantly griping about prices, yet still reaches out to book every day off he gets. Yeah dude. I know its you.

    Can't find anything positive to say about anyone. Nobody is going out of their way to please someone who never reciprocates, negotiates pricing that's clearly posted, and is never happy.

    Not everyone is everyone else's cup of tea. To each their own. And I respect that you want to leave a review. That's fine. That's what this board is for. But when it becomes repetitive and it's constantly about the same people, something tells me that maybe you are the problem. Thank you ODB for calling him out. And I really hope that admin actually does let this post. I know the board isn't for me. I know the board isn't for providers. But I do like to think that I provide some sort of valuable insight and feedback to this forum. And I only think it's fair for us to be able to defend ourselves a bit too.

  2. #24436

    Exhausting

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    LOL first review posted 8 minutes after Erin's number 1 promoter posts. Hard to tell if it's a self review or alt account but way to write a lot without saying anything or sharing what you paid. She has a boyfriend now so maybe he decided to make an account too! Erin likes to pull the I don't have covers or it's that time of the month game to get out of doing anything that's even if she responds. Hot ass chick who could do amazing in Grand Rapids but isn't right in the head and can't communicate or deliver.
    Admins do a good job enforcing rules but somehow BeanLicker gets to continuously post pointless, unproductive drama, accusing other members of shilling or lying. This forum isn't to refute reviews, so it's confusing why BeanLicker can repeatedly create drama and accuse other members of lying if they positively review a provider whom he has a grudge against.

    I've reviewed every provider I've visited. One and done. When is the last time BeanLicker visited Erin? Why does he continuously recycle the same accusations against anyone who has a great time with her? We're all lying? Now he goes even further and says that I created a fake account to shill / lie for a provider. Are you kidding me? Again, I will quote Admin: "You wasted all that time so you could finger wag but you couldn't be bothered to click the 'Report Post' link on the post?"

    Apparently you haven't seen this provider in many months yet you continuously shit on any member who reviews her positively. You keep recycling whatever bad experience you had months and months ago. We get it. I never accused you of lying. I figured you had a different experience. I didn't say anything. I consistently have amazing experiences with Erin but I don't dispute yours. Whatever you experienced, you keep repeating it, over and over. Literally *anytime* I see a review of Erin, I know that you will be posting some negative shit about some ancient experience that you've described ten different times before. It's exhausting.

    Maybe Admin will move this to the Pugilist section but I hope they don't, because your refutations of everyone else's reviews are here: I'm posting in the Escort section because you have posted all your negative comments here. Part of me wishes you could visit her again because I bet you'd have a great experience. At the same time, if you had a bad time, I would not accuse you of lying - which you do every time a member describes their good experience with her.

    You crossed a line when you implied I'm creating fake accounts. If you believe that, report me. Otherwise, consider that things have gotten much better, or see for yourself and let us know.

    -ODB.

  3. #24435

    Link / Temperance

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    I see the name being reported couple times but never a link. Anyone has more intel?
    Temperance is UTR and AFAIK her contact info isn't available right now, I think she has a limited number of clients she accepts at any given time.

  4. #24434

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, was somewhat concerned about a report of drug use. If she was stoned I couldn't tell and didn't see signs of needle use, or inhalants use. Body is definitely spinner with curves. Perhaps the cutest ass I've seen in ages. Blow job was slow deep and attention to the boys either with her mouth or hands. It was that time of month so opted to stay with the BJ. Blew in her mouth, she kept working it to make sure I was finished and than spit. She is quiet but polite thanking me for coming over. I will repeat.
    Thank you for the review.

  5. #24433

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Temp recently and set up an appointment. She was at a decent hotel on 28th St. She met me at the door wearing something sexy and was very welcoming. She is the most GFE I have ever experienced and my total time with her was around 2 hours. I have always felt at ease with her and she is the most willing to please woman I've ever been with, in the hobby and out.
    I see the name being reported couple times but never a link. Anyone has more intel?

  6. #24432

    Vivian sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vivian recently? Used to go by Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/262262054148
    Saw her today, was somewhat concerned about a report of drug use. If she was stoned I couldn't tell and didn't see signs of needle use, or inhalants use. Body is definitely spinner with curves. Perhaps the cutest ass I've seen in ages. Blow job was slow deep and attention to the boys either with her mouth or hands. It was that time of month so opted to stay with the BJ. Blew in her mouth, she kept working it to make sure I was finished and than spit. She is quiet but polite thanking me for coming over. I will repeat.

  7. #24431

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    LOL first review posted 8 minutes after Erin's number 1 promoter posts. Hard to tell if it's a self review or alt account but way to write a lot without saying anything or sharing what you paid. She has a boyfriend now so maybe he decided to make an account too! Erin likes to pull the I don't have covers or it's that time of the month game to get out of doing anything that's even if she responds. Hot ass chick who could do amazing in Grand Rapids but isn't right in the head and can't communicate or deliver.
    Don't know what to say to this haha. Not really sure what else I can add besides the price. I felt it was a little more expensive than other ads I've seen but the service was worth it IMO. Is there some other Nuru provider you'd recommend?? Sorry it didn't work out for you, but if I end up going back I'll be sure to follow up with what kind of a time I have.

  8. #24430

    Temperance

    Reached out to Temp recently and set up an appointment. She was at a decent hotel on 28th St. She met me at the door wearing something sexy and was very welcoming. She is the most GFE I have ever experienced and my total time with her was around 2 hours. I have always felt at ease with her and she is the most willing to please woman I've ever been with, in the hobby and out.

  9. #24429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen "Kitten wants to play"?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/310045388787

    Asking for an online friend I text with who hasn't been able to access the USASG site for several months. Since I *can* login, I offered to search up reviews / reports, but I can't find anything about her. She's not my cup of tea but I'd be grateful to pass along any replies here, or via PM.

    Thanks!

    ODB.
    I've seen her, she's actually way better than I expected. Cool girl, nice body. Not nearly as edgy as her pics would indicate but they are real. Definite repeat for me.

  10. #24428

    Trice

    Was at a bar on division recently and tried to score the old fashion way. The girl I was chatting up ended up being this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/650658919689

    What are the odds LOL said she wasn't there for free drinks and small talk, she was looking for a date. Thought to myself why the hell not and ended smashing for 70. Everything covered. Not much to write about, wasn't GFE, Wasn't PSE. She has an ankle monitor on but I didn't ask about it. I would say she is mid 30's, Dominican maybe and a small bbw. Not normally the type I would pay to play with but she is budget friendly so I will prolly repeat.

  11. #24427

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by WifeLover  [View Original Post]
    Had my first ever Nuru experience with Erin in GR a few days ago, and have been thining about it ever since. I really can't understand how good it was! I felt like I was the center of her attention the whole time, and never felt like she was trying to get me to finish quickly or just waiting to get her money.

    I had a slight delay getting to her place at the planned meeting time and she was very understanding once I explained my circumstances to her. Invited me in and offered me a drink before we got started. I was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed just talking to her before and while we were getting down to business. She treated me very sincerely and I felt like there was more desire for a real connection an I've had from any other provider. When she did start the massage, I was in heaven. Never done Nuru before but I'm looking forward to trying it out some more! Erin was focused and deliberate, but still made sure to be careful around an old injury I told her I had.

    After the flip, she shifted between several titillating positions while I just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. We ended with a passionate HJ as she straddled me. My only regret is that we didn't take things a step further, but I hadn't brought any covers with me anyway. High hopes for next time, which I'll try to make soon!

    Highly recommend if you're looking for someone who has a little more to offer than the usual rushed, uninterested provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/916701485214
    LOL first review posted 8 minutes after Erin's number 1 promoter posts. Hard to tell if it's a self review or alt account but way to write a lot without saying anything or sharing what you paid. She has a boyfriend now so maybe he decided to make an account too! Erin likes to pull the I don't have covers or it's that time of the month game to get out of doing anything that's even if she responds. Hot ass chick who could do amazing in Grand Rapids but isn't right in the head and can't communicate or deliver.

  12. #24426

    Erin is Unreal

    Had my first ever Nuru experience with Erin in GR a few days ago, and have been thining about it ever since. I really can't understand how good it was! I felt like I was the center of her attention the whole time, and never felt like she was trying to get me to finish quickly or just waiting to get her money.

    I had a slight delay getting to her place at the planned meeting time and she was very understanding once I explained my circumstances to her. Invited me in and offered me a drink before we got started. I was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed just talking to her before and while we were getting down to business. She treated me very sincerely and I felt like there was more desire for a real connection an I've had from any other provider. When she did start the massage, I was in heaven. Never done Nuru before but I'm looking forward to trying it out some more! Erin was focused and deliberate, but still made sure to be careful around an old injury I told her I had.

    After the flip, she shifted between several titillating positions while I just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. We ended with a passionate HJ as she straddled me. My only regret is that we didn't take things a step further, but I hadn't brought any covers with me anyway. High hopes for next time, which I'll try to make soon!

    Highly recommend if you're looking for someone who has a little more to offer than the usual rushed, uninterested provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/916701485214

  13. #24425

    Asking for a friend (frfr)

    Has anyone seen "Kitten wants to play"?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/310045388787

    Asking for an online friend I text with who hasn't been able to access the USASG site for several months. Since I *can* login, I offered to search up reviews / reports, but I can't find anything about her. She's not my cup of tea but I'd be grateful to pass along any replies here, or via PM.

    Thanks!

    ODB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kitten.jpg‎  

  14. #24424
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    What was your total damage?
    Short was $.

  15. #24423

    Damage?

    What was your total damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I've been on hiatus and also waiting for Breezy to come out of her mandatory quarantine next month. That said, this girl Lily very much surprised me. She's a hot Irish chick with an athletic, phat ass is a true creamer. I started with a crazy deep throated BJ. If this was bbj, I 100% would have finished right there. Could not find the gag reflex. Color me impressed. Anyway, check this sexy ass chick out. Only vice I noticed was she vaped weed in bathroom before my visit but that doesn't bother me like the much starker habits tha AngelsMan just mentioned LOL. This girl is hot and a great conversationalist. Check her out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8154882036

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape