Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 17261
-
09-29-25 19:58 #16181Senior Member

Posts: 534I concur
I've not had any issue getting willing participants, the issue is finding the ones I'm willing to afford. Apparently, gray hair and a decent body are pretty desirable. I do treat them as a potential girlfriend, not an hourly date, however I have had a ton of luck in the 35-45 range without many rules.
Originally Posted by JoyDrop
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 18:07 #16180Senior Member

Posts: 105Tell me you don't understand women in their 20's without telling me you don't understand women in their 20's LOL.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
In all seriousness, I really do think you're doing yourself a huge disservice with this line of thinking. A very significant percentage of the 20-something girls on SB sites harbor a fantasy of being squired about by a wealthy older man. For a successful guy in the 50-60 range, it can be like shooting fish in a barrel. Ask me how I know.
-
09-29-25 18:02 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 534Avoid her, she is petite, looks just like her pics, but she wamts the money before she'll remove a stitch, and she'll suddenly get amnesia about bbj, BBFS, cim or cip. And she will accept 300. She's been texting me today offering her friend. I sent her ass packing with $0 after she started playing bullshit games. She's got demons is my best guess.
Originally Posted by Ngasub20
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 11:43 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 1843Sure there is some truth to all of that, but also remember that many girls in their 20's and 30's are not open to be seen as a potential sb type GF to a guy in their 50's or 60's. They don't see some old guy as a potential BF, even in spirit. Maybe for some guys in their 30's or 40's, but there are multiple factors at play.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Many of these girls are essentially treating themselves like high priced escorts and are all about the $$$ (which is fine). They aren't really on there for SD companionship or attention. They are on there to get paid. But they can still provide some faux companionship if allowance or ppm is high enough...or at least some genuine friendship in many cases, if you naturally get along well.
Sure, you could put in more work with them, but it would often backfire, because they don't want to be bothered by texts or conversation. They view that as a waste of their time that they should be compensated for. Or they sure aren't going to do much of that for $300, no way, in the overwhelming majority of cases.
So of course there is a spectrum, and a 35 y/o good looking guy is going to have somewhat different options and experience, than an average 63 y/o. I think I am pretty good at chatting them up (and mostly enjoy it), but that largely gives me the opportunity to give them 400, not to negotiate to anything lower. There just isn't any value to them chatting with an old guy, when they have numerous others blowing up their phone constantly, trying to do the same thing.
-
09-29-25 01:30 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 1302Apples vs Oranges
Yeah, this is a major reason pricing is all over the place. Some guys treat SBs like low volume escorts that do bare, and treat them as such. That is to say, minimum amount of effort to get their number, get their rate, and get them in the sack. And my observation is the guys that do this end up paying more.
Originally Posted by JMAbacus
[View Original Post]
If you treat SBs like you would any girl you're talking to on a dating site / app, then it's normally pretty simple to get them to a reasonable rate, since it's likely 1) they just like you more than the 10 other guys that all just asked her "how much to fuck?" since you're having an actual conversation with them and 2) you're more likely to filter out the actual pros who charge pro / high end escort rates.
If all you want is a low volume escort who does bare, by all means enjoy yourself. But you're almost certainly going to pay a higher PPM (400+) than someone who takes the time to get know the girl, flirts with them, and makes them feel like a potential GF instead of a hooker (sub 300 and they'll host if you build up some trust).
This isn't a right or wrong, it's just depends on what you're looking for, and accepting that wanting some things will require you to pay more than putting in the extra work to get something slightly different.
-
09-28-25 21:08 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 95Beth
Used to see Beth for $150 with she hosting at her Roswell apartment last year with BBFS and cip. Got bored with her and moved on. As far as I know she never did more than $200 as she is curvy and has low self-esteem issues.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 16:45 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 45Tru?
Any experience with Tru? Wildly open minded, very down to Earth. Asking 500 but very eager so I'm sure I can get her down. Definitely have a thing for petite wild MILF types.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6e29013d35f4
-
09-28-25 13:54 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 1843Thanks for all the info and data. I actually have a new SB who is in her early 40's and I am trying allowance, for the first time. I always did ppm in the past.
Originally Posted by JMAbacus
[View Original Post]
I'm giving her 500 per week, but she's basically like a non mongamous gf. I could see her every day if I wanted to, and also she is great with staying in touch with texting. It's only been one week, and so far, it is worth it, but also not sure of how long it will work for me (and who knows, even for her). There's nothing like new p*ssy, but she is providing companionship more than sex. So I don't know but it's turning into a very interesting experiment.
And I can still get some new poon as well, but of course that is more expense and my sugaring budget is limited.
-
09-28-25 13:48 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 1843Yes, agreed that DUI is very different from assault or grand theft auto or even criminal trespass (which could also be nothing). DUI is more about them being dumb and careless, which we already know applies to 97% of these girls. My current SB has two past DUIs..they are not uncommon.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
So I don't really judge them for that, but just not great to see a booking photo pop up, in a search. But you bring up a great point that further analysis is often necessary.
-
09-28-25 13:46 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 1843Not a nightmare date, but very disappointing. Was not worth 400 pm, would not have been worth 200. I won't go into details here, because the simps that lurk among us will quickly send a link to her, with every word, but you have been warned (or at least cautioned).
Originally Posted by Howard1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 12:17 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes
I have seen her few years ago. Dtf.
Originally Posted by Makos
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 10:47 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 45Re: Beth
She's been poorly reviewed on the forum by several. My experience long ago was the same roughly. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Howard1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 03:01 #16169Banned Member

Posts: 197Lots of bad reviews in this thread, potentially under a different name.
Originally Posted by Howard1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 02:57 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 81Beth
Anyone had any interaction with her? Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-c7b42f267a63
-
09-27-25 15:47 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 502I saw her several years ago, and she was decent. She has gotten a lot chunkier though for my taste, so I will not repeat. But I had no complaints in the past. FYI aI saw the criminal past doing a search, it was for DUI. Not condoning that, but it was nothing violent.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




