Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16166

    Numbers of POT SB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    Honestly new to the area and I'm having a hard time finding that. I expected Atlanta area to be flooded. But tbh half empty Louisiana looking really good about now.
    Don't know what venue you use, or the type date your looking for. I've never been on Seeking. I have done a lot of freestyling and a I am on Secrets Benefits and Sugard Daddy Meet. The sites are not perfect but that's a different topic. I am out of state but when I start to search the ATL area I get a boatload of messages. I'm 66 so nothing special. I state in my profile that I prefer slender and black or mixed but will consder any race. They are not all 8's or 9's by any stretch but many are attractive. On the few I have followed up with they were anxious to meet, flexible, and appreciative of the drive I was making. Said another way, no crazy asks. Just trying to help. There are a lot of sexy ladies on the East, West, and South side of the city that have trouble making ends meet. Maybe broaden your search beyond what you are using? When I am out and about in the city I see hot women everywhere I turn. Just about making the right connection I think. I would add that the ladies that message me all want a meet and greet and are looking for something consistent. Good Luck to you.

  2. #16165

    Pricing. Value

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Gdamn inflation. 400 seems to be the floor now for anyone below 35 who is even a 7. 600 for 40+ seems crazy to me, but there are likely guys with money to burn, and if she is a fun time, then I (sort of) get it.
    I know you are very tuned in on pricing. I just paid a POT SB $500 for our third date. But, she's my type, pleasant, timely, well dressed, and 46 years younger than me. I do have to travel 2 hours to get to the city. Anyway, about 2 hous in the hotel room, a nice dinner out, and back to the room for almost two more hours. So, five hours in total which is what I need if I'm paying for a repeat SB that could go longer term. If it matters she's an 8 and black. I say that because it seems like the white ladies sometimes want a premium based on their low numbers. Anyway, I have done $350 on 3-4 hour dates with other ladies that were in the 6-7 area. To my question. If I want a 5 hour date experience then shouldn't I expect to pay more than the floor? Seems like most on the forum prefer a pump and dump for 90 minutes in a motel. Trying to equate pricing for the 2 different scenarios and how you view it. Thanks.

  3. #16164

  4. #16163
    I think she is high volume now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    Wants $600 now.

  5. #16162

    Cecily 37 in Villa Rica

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-bd44719deb94

    Her Seeking profile pics look like a super pretty 24 y/o but the pic she sent me looks like an avg, chunky 37 y/o. And I googled her real name and she has a recent criminal past. So I'm staying away from this one personally.

    A lot of these girls use their real name on some of the messaging apps and amazing how many of them have an arrest record. Although perhaps should not that be surprising that bad girls sometimes do bad things.

  6. #16161
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6ca9b3a84b72

    This girl is nutty.

    Her first message to me was some copy / paste about how she needed money for such and such. Then went to texting and she sent me two pics that look like completely different people, and then went off on me when I was skeptical. Then she blocked me.

    So I dunno. The main pic looks good but just seems like some red flags there.
    Oh here is the first message I got from her.

    "Hi there. You seem grounded, safe and like the kind of man who carries himself with a calm presence. I would rather be transparent than not.

    Why I'm on SA:

    To be honest, life has humbled me a lot this year. I lost my job this summer because childcare fell through, and I had to choose my kids over work. Thankfully, I start a new job tomorrow, but I'm still in the need for help.

    My greatest struggle and concern has been transportation. So I'm trying to come up with assistance for a down payment on a vehicle. I've tried using public transit, but as a young woman traveling alone, some of the experiences have been. Incredibly uncomfortable and even scary. Relying on Ubers and Lyfts hasn't been realistic either because I would be spending $40+ a day just to get to and from work which makes it nearly impossible to save or get ahead. And at times it feels like it sets me back even further.

    I know this isn't your responsibility and I completely understand not wanting to help a stranger (trust me, I get it). But I'm in a place of worry and hopelessness that's forced me to put pride aside and ask for help. If you're willing and able to help me I would appreciate it more than you know. And if you're open to it, I'd love to thank you properly over dinner and good conversation. If not, no hard feelings. ".

  7. #16160
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Gdamn inflation. 400 seems to be the floor now for anyone below 35 who is even a 7. 600 for 40+ seems crazy to me, but there are likely guys with money to burn, and if she is a fun time, then I (sort of) get it.
    Honestly new to the area and I'm having a hard time finding that. I expected Atlanta area to be flooded. But tbh half empty Louisiana looking really good about now.

  8. #16159
    Quote Originally Posted by Makos  [View Original Post]
    Wants $600 now.
    Gdamn inflation. 400 seems to be the floor now for anyone below 35 who is even a 7. 600 for 40+ seems crazy to me, but there are likely guys with money to burn, and if she is a fun time, then I (sort of) get it.

  9. #16158

    Danielle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6ca9b3a84b72

    This girl is nutty.

    Her first message to me was some copy / paste about how she needed money for such and such. Then went to texting and she sent me two pics that look like completely different people, and then went off on me when I was skeptical. Then she blocked me.

    So I dunno. The main pic looks good but just seems like some red flags there.

  10. #16157
    Wants $600 now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGooms  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe 3 times ($300 ppm) mid last year, when I tried to hit her up two or three months later she asked $500 because I went too long without reaching back out. I declined. After few days she hit me up and said she would do $300 if I see her same day. I took that opportunity and met her. After a month when I hit her up again but she said she won't do less than $500 if I don't see often and she is getting a lot of offers who are ready to pay $500. I politely declined, she blocked me lol

    Anyways, she is hot for her age with a sexy body. She was good time. I would see her again if she hits me up again with the old arrangement LOL.

  11. #16156

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    Another one named Julia did something similar to me too. Can't find her profile anymore, but she was a young Latina girl. Pretty cute. We met up at the hotel and she showed up high as a kite. We talked for a bit, then she asked if she could lay down in the shower for a bit. Yeah, she was definitely high as fuck, but she said she was just on allergy meds lmao. So, we chill and cuddle for a bit, then this is where I messed up being horny. I sent her the cash before we began and it all went even more downhill. Wouldn't kiss or give head without a condom. As soon as she got the money she instantly became even more of a dead fish, irritated after giving the most lackadaisical CBJ ever. We tried to fuck, but I was so turned off by her dumbass that I couldn't even get it up. Another disaster. A shame I can't find her profile. But, I'd avoid this one, if you see her. But this one was partially my fault. So maybe you'd have better luck.
    So, the girl Julia I mentioned earlier is back on the site for those interested in meeting or avoiding her. She has a new account and username now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-118acc356917

  12. #16155

    Any info on Alicia

    Looks too good to be real. Short chat onsite was good. Moved to text and I'm getting a non-english vibe. Nothing obvious, just some awkward phrasing. She's also reluctant to meet even in public. She hasn't asked for anything but she knows I've been around long enough not to be an easy mark. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-7b46d04f5d7f.

  13. #16154
    So now Seeking disables search and shows you only several months old accounts unless you get premium. Garbage!

  14. #16153
    She hides A LOT of the pudge in her clothes if that makes any sense. It has been 2 years though probably so could be different. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    From her pics she looks a little thick but Spanx can do wonders. How was her body weird?

  15. #16152

    Weird how?

    Quote Originally Posted by GokuBoy420  [View Original Post]
    Saw psweet a year or 2 ago for 400. She was okay. Looks good but body was weird. Now she's stuck at 500 and blocked me LOL. I did ghost her once when she invited me over so maybe that's why.
    From her pics she looks a little thick but Spanx can do wonders. How was her body weird?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape