Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 7063
-
10-22-25 06:00 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 2270No confidence
Mimi started off strong but has really experienced massive quality fade. Maybe it was the Grand Opening effect but they need to really vet their girls. Miku https://mimi10086.com/view/25376 Pictures are from a soaplands girl but she has zero reviews.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
KGFE has experienced ups and downs too with their fake photos. KGFE is currently the best right now.
I think the safer bet is to go with reviewed girls versus trusting the agency.
-
10-21-25 20:47 #6282Regular Member

Posts: 12Whats the Big Secret?
That you can't post the details only for Senior members?
Originally Posted by BakeNCookies
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 19:33 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 586I was VERY disappointed w / Mimi
I will post a review when I have time to compose it properly. Suffice to say the the Momo that I saw was nothing like the Momo advertised both in looks and performance (many glowing reviews on TER from their Raleigh, NC office https://happycastle168.com/view/24871, not even close. About the only similarity was that she was Asian. She was cute and went through the motions, but that was it. With what I paid, I felt totally ripped off. Never tried KGFE, I kinda wished that I did instead.
Originally Posted by Novio954
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 23:56 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 114168 Spa
Wendy and Yoyo.
Just visited.
Sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, as both were busy upon arrival as a walk-in. I has asked to see both girls available. Mamasan introduced me to Wendy first, then Yoyo. Yoyo had a spunky energy, jumped on me with a big kiss too. She's tiny with bolt-on C's, face more average. Wendy had natural C's, which is always my preference, and a bit prettier face, so I went with Wendy.
Above average massage with some good pressure using elbows, knees, and even a walk on the back. Got into the glutes nicely, which is rarely given much attention during a back rub. About 20 into the hour, she wasn't shy about asking for "How much," even with very limited English. We did a slight negotiation, and she did a nice job teasing me too, with promising the rim work I love, and she's a solid 8/10 hot. Ok, figuring we really don't get 10's at an AMP in Florida, some 9's have been recalled from some years past when we had some other hot spots.
Wendy was amazing and did not disappoint, so earned her negotiation. Trusted Senior members can DM me for more details.
After the main event, 20 of the remaining 25 minutes was served well with added massage, including some excellent foot reflexology on the feet, which is rare to ever get, especially during the after party. Arms, legs got nice attention, then after I thought it was over and sat up, I got a bonus neck rub and back scratch finished with smiling kiss. Helped me get dressed, and mamasan greeted me with a smile upon exit.
Highly Recommended!
For those that Like 4-hand, I could imagine both would be a great experience.
-
10-12-25 07:06 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 2270Very comparable. KGFE tend to have more reviewed girls. Mimi is more descriptive.
Originally Posted by Novio954
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 07:05 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 2270Just contact them relax it's not going to be like a TS / SCI or even a mortgage loan application. It's somewhere between ordering a pizza and buying alcohol.
Originally Posted by FromMars
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 09:54 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 51Is Mimi service as good as KGFE?
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 18:08 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 92What's the best way in verifying with them?
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 00:02 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 89Mimi
I will add another vote of confidence for the Mimi talent. Nana was fantastic, the JAV experience isn't necessarily my thing, but she earns every dollar of the visit. Another huge plus was that the photos were no photoshopped. I am sure it is not always the case but 100% was her in the pictures. As much as I hope talent like that continues to rotate in, I am going to have to learn some restraint so I have money left over to get gifts this holiday.
-
10-06-25 06:03 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 2270Nana and Akari are both great. I repeated with Nana since she leaves tomorrow / Tuesday.
She's still sweet as ever and hope she returns.
https://mimi10086.com/
-
10-01-25 21:20 #6273Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Had nooner at Health Beauty Spa with Baby
Made at pit stop to Health and Beauty around noon today, to check out the new staffs on hand. Since its the beginning of the month all the local spa rotate out the old staff and replace them with fresh one. Today I was greeted by Baby upon entering their premises. She's fairly cute, kind of petite I might say. Shoulder length and B's size melon, just perfect for my palm to grope. Since I only have a 30 minute break. I opted for the. 5 hr session. Baby did a simple yet thorough short rub down on my back, with sufficient amount of teasing when she was rubbing below the waist. On the flip, I selected bare blow and cfs off her menu. Too my surprise she was geared up already after our discussion. After receiving her tips, she pulled the rain coat out from her top, then got buck naked, spun around for me to check her out. She then had me stand as she got to her knees to give junior a good kiss, some bls and then swallow him whole. I gently press her head to make her go deeper. Next she got up and stroke my cock as she nibbles on my chest. I return the favor my nibbling on her neck, slowly moving to her tits. She then wrapped up junior and bends over the massage table. I stepped behind her, position myself, spread her butt cheeks and legs and entered her from behind. I held on to her waist as I slowly plowed her from behind, slowly picking up pace, smacked her ass a few times while fucking her. I tend turn her around, lift her up and place her on the edge of the massage table. Spread her legs and enter her from the front. Lay myself on top of her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. When I got close to cumming, I pulled out, unsheathed the rubber, and gave myself a few pumps. I then emptied my load on her belly button, watching my fluid over flow and slowly drizzle down to her nice groomed kitty. She quickly grab a nearby towel to wipe herself, making sure non of my fluid gets inside of her. After we both satisfied, she gets up and cleans herself, got dress, then helps clean me up. As I was getting dress getting ready to leave, she comes back in and handed me a bottle of water, gave me a peck on the cheeks and a hug good bye.
-
09-30-25 01:31 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 114Shu Xin Plantation. TOFTT
I've seen this place advertise on LC and other sites. Often posting about several girls, always young or free, with plenty of click bait. They are open 24/7 too, so I like to know if there's a late night fix available. Ok, like all ads, its never like what you see on the internet.
Location Detail. Broward Blvd west of 441. Ample parking in a safe area medical plaza, though not sure how many other therapy offices are still open. Very clean inside, A / C working, clean bathroom and sheets.
Greeted by the Mamasan at the door which opened as I was walking up. Yes, they have cameras, but nothing I could see in the room. Once inside, then appeared Sza-Sza. She was Ok, but I asked about others, since they advertise 5 girls at a time. Mamasan brought out one other, which had a cute face saggy top and seemed to hand gesture that I should enjoy Sza-Sza, of which I obliged.
For the newbies, don't be afraid to do that, as they often work on fair share for rotation and send the pity girl to the door first if she needs to get some business.
Sza-Sza, Chinese, lacked any kind of English, though very friendly. Plumpy natural C's, with a slight belly and puffy face and about 5'. I'd say a solid 6. Massage was decent, no deep tissue or special technique, though it felt like a light massage. Went for L3 after the flip with an avg tip. Nice energy there and felt great with a finish in the bag.
Exchanged a bit of iPhone translate at the end. I was her first patient on her rotation, and she's there through October.
I would recommend for a safe bet option. Yet the location is not exactly as advertised.
-
09-30-25 00:56 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone TOFTT on These
Yeah,
Originally Posted by Takiest
[View Original Post]
I second the motion to ask if anyone has had any success at these places. Both are open late, and possibly 24 hrs I think, which can be accommodating for those desiring a late night fix. However, I can imagine they rotate by shift.
Both can be found on Rubmaps.
The first one is Ambrosia. I believe they charge a $170 door fee and say its all inclusive. Which is hard to believe for anything above a massage, or L1 at the most. I've seen prior reviews on here about expecting tips similar to AMP's and then figure you're in for at least 3 full coins.
The second is Goddess Spa. I once checked it out while attending one of those heritage Indy GT's at Goldfinger. The girl was super huge like having rolls on the elbows, so I just played dumb acted like I was checking things out, and walked out. That was years ago, so new rotations may vary.
Both are definitely Latin offerings, though Goddess says they have white on RM. In my two decades of mongering, I've experienced that Latina girls rarely offer much for the massage part and lack any training. More like a finger and palm caress / rub to warm things up. So I tend to visit the Asians as they usually include some real muscle massage work, when I'm considering an MP.
On a side note, the FS Latina escorts can be amazing, even though I gravitate to white girls for that service, and rarely aim for Asian in that department.
So if anyone else has experienced these two places, Please share reports. Either publicly or DM me.
TIA.
-
09-29-25 20:26 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 34Have anyone tried these spots in Sunrise?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/3099881
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/2682800
I've seen the ads quiet often on Adultsearch and was wondering if any of you have experience with these places before? Both are pretty much a street away from each other. What's the price? What do they offer? Am I going to get just a tickle in my back for 3. 0 coins?
TIA.
-
09-29-25 14:28 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 590TOFTT another ripoff
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47894/
Sigh. This one comes off as nice and thoughtful, but it's just a BS ripoff. A lesson in not paying first. I'd guess that for some price, you can have a lot of fun, but I can do that with civilians. Not someone who is trying to build a business but is probably working for someone else for some easy cash. Avoid.
Location: W OP Blvd in discount 2-story office building.










Reply With Quote






