Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 471 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7065
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6270

    Have anyone tried these spots in Sunrise?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/3099881

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/2682800

    I've seen the ads quiet often on Adultsearch and was wondering if any of you have experience with these places before? Both are pretty much a street away from each other. What's the price? What do they offer? Am I going to get just a tickle in my back for 3. 0 coins?

    TIA.

  2. #6269

    TOFTT another ripoff

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47894/

    Sigh. This one comes off as nice and thoughtful, but it's just a BS ripoff. A lesson in not paying first. I'd guess that for some price, you can have a lot of fun, but I can do that with civilians. Not someone who is trying to build a business but is probably working for someone else for some easy cash. Avoid.

    Location: W OP Blvd in discount 2-story office building.

  3. #6268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Jessica at 130X E Atlantic

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe232  [View Original Post]
    It was a pump fake, she is back at the same spot LOL.
    Jessica is at.

    130X E Atlantic Blvd 330XX.

    There is only generic signage so I don't know the current name or telephone. The location is listed under Allure Massage on Yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/allure-massage-pompano-beach-2.

  4. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiSportsFan  [View Original Post]
    Worst way to ruin my day. She's the GOAT for sure. Hopefully we'll see her again someday.
    It was a pump fake, she is back at the same spot LOL.

  5. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Currently https://mimi10086.com/view/24560

    I'd wait for the next rotation.
    Thanks for the help and advice, will do.

  6. #6265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with the mimi website? It appears to be down at the moment. Was fine the other day. I'm hoping they fix it, was going to take a run at it but don't have the phone saved or who is in the current lineup. Anybody know?
    Currently https://mimi10086.com/view/24560

    I'd wait for the next rotation.

  7. #6264

    Mimi10086 website

    Anyone know what's going on with the mimi website? It appears to be down at the moment. Was fine the other day. I'm hoping they fix it, was going to take a run at it but don't have the phone saved or who is in the current lineup. Anybody know?

  8. #6263
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be a new place, anyone tried?

    https://callescort.org/954-870-6592
    Yuko Spa, old spa, I think it was gone for a while (if I'm thinking of the right place), maybe coming back online now? 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

  9. #6262
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Guys I originally posted about this organization in the Miami forum thinking that's where they were (because they originally told me they were opening in Miami thinking it's the same area as Fort Lauderdale) but it looks like someone copied my review and posted it in the Fort Lauderdale forum where it should be. I don't care that some posted my review in the correct city being that I was trying to inform you all of them anyway since we enjoy their sister spa Meiji here in Orlando. Either way Mimi spa is definitely real as others have already been and reviewed them as well. The girls are young and definitely Japanese. In fact Ari (currently at Mimi) started in Orlando at Meiji, then went to Mimi in Fort Lauderdale and will be coming back to Orlando on the 20th.

    The person posting that they are fake and not real is obviously a competitor or something.

    Don't miss out as we don't have too many Japanese options here in Florida.
    Happy, you're box is full. Tried to send you a dm. Thanks.

  10. #6261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    New, Pine Island & 44th

    This seems to be a new place, anyone tried?

    https://callescort.org/954-870-6592

  11. #6260

    Pompano

    Vicky is 66 years-old. I saw her first in 2013. Those are when she took those pool pics in her ads. Over the last few years I've heard some ups and downs in her service options. It was usually the "happy intermission" BBBJ. Sometimes she wasn't feeling it, and it was a lick or 2 with mainly hands. Usually the BJ was great. She declined FS regularly until within the last few years it was on the menu. Vicky was a legend in the central to north Broward fun space. I think her time has passed. If quirky grandma is your cup of tea, have fun. Just know what you're getting into.

    Correa spa in the plaza on the east side of Powerline between Cypress Crk and Atlantic Blvd is more than L1. At a place like that with rotating talent, experience is very much dependent on whom you see. The tables are the uncomfortable wooden kind. Heard once that a 5' provider does a good BBBJ. $80-$90 plus $50 hh house fee.

    More talent is going independent / underground feel free to PM who's working out of the back of nail salons or from their condo. The market is nothing like it used to be. For Boca, US 1 near Yamato, I have a spa recommendation for those looking for a bit more quality.

  12. #6259
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Yes mimi is real!

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimize03  [View Original Post]
    Guys please! Mimi is NOT fake I repeat it is NOT fake.

    It's simply https://meiji118.com/ the agency from Orlando sending their girls down here after they finish touring up there. It's a similar website setup. https://mimi10086.com/.

    Just go to the Orlando forum and you'll see reviews for some the girls that are here. Including Airi who is real BTW LOL. Shockingly accurate, even the face as odd as it seems. 5 ft 23 year old very submissive. As for Kanon, her photos were not the same for sure but I did enjoy her since she was still pretty attractive. And she hilarious. The descriptions for the girls needs updating as well. Also they're literally Japanese. They were speaking Japanese and a good amount of English. We talked about anime and the works.

    You're probably wondering, like many on the sub do, why is X individual "shilling"? I promise I'm not but if a decent amount of people don't see them, we're going to have to travel all the way to Orlando or NY to see them. Also the NY scene is so so good..
    Guys I originally posted about this organization in the Miami forum thinking that's where they were (because they originally told me they were opening in Miami thinking it's the same area as Fort Lauderdale) but it looks like someone copied my review and posted it in the Fort Lauderdale forum where it should be. I don't care that some posted my review in the correct city being that I was trying to inform you all of them anyway since we enjoy their sister spa Meiji here in Orlando. Either way Mimi spa is definitely real as others have already been and reviewed them as well. The girls are young and definitely Japanese. In fact Ari (currently at Mimi) started in Orlando at Meiji, then went to Mimi in Fort Lauderdale and will be coming back to Orlando on the 20th.

    The person posting that they are fake and not real is obviously a competitor or something.

    Don't miss out as we don't have too many Japanese options here in Florida.

  13. #6258
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Tanja! I used to see her a lot, but last time she was in Pompano by the beach which, a little far. Might have to revisit her.
    Last I texted with her she was near Powerline and Cypress Creek, not far from Corea.

  14. #6257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    I used to go there many years ago. . . Was strictly L1. Went most recently a couple of years ago and got a sterile TS and was denied even L1, so, YMMV, mine did. There's a place called Blue Oasis or something like that on Coconut Creek Pkwy (they advertise in the usual places), not terribly far from there, that is L! +, but I've never found them to have the most attractive providers. And there's an escort provider near there named Tanja who gets lots of great reviews, though I've never made it to see her myself.
    Tanja! I used to see her a lot, but last time she was in Pompano by the beach which, a little far. Might have to revisit her.

  15. #6256
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Corea Spa on Powerline in Pompano? Searched but nothing recent came up.

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...427f983c53f8ef
    I used to go there many years ago. . . Was strictly L1. Went most recently a couple of years ago and got a sterile TS and was denied even L1, so, YMMV, mine did. There's a place called Blue Oasis or something like that on Coconut Creek Pkwy (they advertise in the usual places), not terribly far from there, that is L! +, but I've never found them to have the most attractive providers. And there's an escort provider near there named Tanja who gets lots of great reviews, though I've never made it to see her myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape