Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 7063
-
09-28-25 22:35 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 2270Jessica at 130X E Atlantic
Jessica is at.
Originally Posted by JDoe232
[View Original Post]
130X E Atlantic Blvd 330XX.
There is only generic signage so I don't know the current name or telephone. The location is listed under Allure Massage on Yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/allure-massage-pompano-beach-2.
-
09-25-25 20:43 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 28It was a pump fake, she is back at the same spot LOL.
Originally Posted by MiamiSportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 08:13 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks for the help and advice, will do.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 17:23 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 2270Currently https://mimi10086.com/view/24560
Originally Posted by FloorGuy13
[View Original Post]
I'd wait for the next rotation.
-
09-24-25 14:46 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 51Mimi10086 website
Anyone know what's going on with the mimi website? It appears to be down at the moment. Was fine the other day. I'm hoping they fix it, was going to take a run at it but don't have the phone saved or who is in the current lineup. Anybody know?
-
09-22-25 14:47 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 158Yuko Spa, old spa, I think it was gone for a while (if I'm thinking of the right place), maybe coming back online now? 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 14:20 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 51Happy, you're box is full. Tried to send you a dm. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 13:07 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 586New, Pine Island & 44th
This seems to be a new place, anyone tried?
https://callescort.org/954-870-6592
-
09-19-25 10:24 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 590Pompano
Vicky is 66 years-old. I saw her first in 2013. Those are when she took those pool pics in her ads. Over the last few years I've heard some ups and downs in her service options. It was usually the "happy intermission" BBBJ. Sometimes she wasn't feeling it, and it was a lick or 2 with mainly hands. Usually the BJ was great. She declined FS regularly until within the last few years it was on the menu. Vicky was a legend in the central to north Broward fun space. I think her time has passed. If quirky grandma is your cup of tea, have fun. Just know what you're getting into.
Correa spa in the plaza on the east side of Powerline between Cypress Crk and Atlantic Blvd is more than L1. At a place like that with rotating talent, experience is very much dependent on whom you see. The tables are the uncomfortable wooden kind. Heard once that a 5' provider does a good BBBJ. $80-$90 plus $50 hh house fee.
More talent is going independent / underground feel free to PM who's working out of the back of nail salons or from their condo. The market is nothing like it used to be. For Boca, US 1 near Yamato, I have a spa recommendation for those looking for a bit more quality.
-
09-18-25 17:47 #6259Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes mimi is real!
Guys I originally posted about this organization in the Miami forum thinking that's where they were (because they originally told me they were opening in Miami thinking it's the same area as Fort Lauderdale) but it looks like someone copied my review and posted it in the Fort Lauderdale forum where it should be. I don't care that some posted my review in the correct city being that I was trying to inform you all of them anyway since we enjoy their sister spa Meiji here in Orlando. Either way Mimi spa is definitely real as others have already been and reviewed them as well. The girls are young and definitely Japanese. In fact Ari (currently at Mimi) started in Orlando at Meiji, then went to Mimi in Fort Lauderdale and will be coming back to Orlando on the 20th.
Originally Posted by Optimize03
[View Original Post]
The person posting that they are fake and not real is obviously a competitor or something.
Don't miss out as we don't have too many Japanese options here in Florida.
-
09-18-25 10:30 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 158Last I texted with her she was near Powerline and Cypress Creek, not far from Corea.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 17:59 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 586Tanja! I used to see her a lot, but last time she was in Pompano by the beach which, a little far. Might have to revisit her.
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 14:33 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 158I used to go there many years ago. . . Was strictly L1. Went most recently a couple of years ago and got a sterile TS and was denied even L1, so, YMMV, mine did. There's a place called Blue Oasis or something like that on Coconut Creek Pkwy (they advertise in the usual places), not terribly far from there, that is L! +, but I've never found them to have the most attractive providers. And there's an escort provider near there named Tanja who gets lots of great reviews, though I've never made it to see her myself.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 13:28 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 586Corea Spa
Any info on Corea Spa on Powerline in Pompano? Searched but nothing recent came up.
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...427f983c53f8ef
-
09-16-25 08:52 #6254Regular Member

Posts: 2Mimi IS real
Guys please! Mimi is NOT fake I repeat it is NOT fake.
Originally Posted by AbsaTexas
[View Original Post]
It's simply https://meiji118.com/ the agency from Orlando sending their girls down here after they finish touring up there. It's a similar website setup. https://mimi10086.com/.
Just go to the Orlando forum and you'll see reviews for some the girls that are here. Including Airi who is real BTW LOL. Shockingly accurate, even the face as odd as it seems. 5 ft 23 year old very submissive. As for Kanon, her photos were not the same for sure but I did enjoy her since she was still pretty attractive. And she hilarious. The descriptions for the girls needs updating as well. Also they're literally Japanese. They were speaking Japanese and a good amount of English. We talked about anime and the works.
You're probably wondering, like many on the sub do, why is X individual "shilling"? I promise I'm not but if a decent amount of people don't see them, we're going to have to travel all the way to Orlando or NY to see them. Also the NY scene is so so good.
Anyways, they CLEAR KGFE as I've been switched so many times from them and they're not been Korean (let's be real).













Reply With Quote





