Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28590
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's crazy. Thanks for letting me know.
    Pretty sure it's a monger that got mad at her and decided to try and run a personal smear campaign.

    It's not hard to have multiple accounts on sites like that. Not to mention with as long as AJ has been seen on the regular basis by many, many mongers? Word of something like that would have spread far and wide a long time ago.

  2. #28589

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    What is the worse you can get (health wise) from one of this providers if you do not take precautions?

    Well, the link that is no longer available had 3 different reviewers confirming that worse nightmare.

    I never seen her so I cannot confirm whether that is truth or not.
    Wow. That's crazy. Thanks for letting me know.

  3. #28588
    Quote Originally Posted by Koudy469  [View Original Post]
    Always consistent and reliable. Seen her for many years. Once in the door it's go time. Be prepared & eat your wheaties ahead of time. Never any issues or worries.

    Alphabet soup available as other posts have described.
    "Alphabet Soup".

  4. #28587
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Alexxxa, Dallas, etc they all have no IDs. So, they rely on others posting for them. It seems the pages they allow them to post got more strict as far what information to provide, and it seems whoever was posting for them got a temporal ban because they were using the same I'd for different posts. I was told they are fine as long you don't post different numbers with the same I'd the same day. So, sometimes they need to coordinate if one can't post for one day so the other can, etc. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is what I was told by one provider.

    I would not go a visit Alexxxa right now because her place is a mess.
    Thank you for the update and clarification. With this news and the other info about AJ with that post being taken down, I am good on all fronts. Think I'm going to just stick to my massages. I know my lane and my ass isn't trying to write no check my ass can't cash. No disrespect to the mongers that do what they do, but I just know where I stand in this game but man enough to know what I am and what i am not built for. As soon I started to go for BBBJ, I chilled after heavy consideration.

  5. #28586
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    What were the comments like? That page doesn't exist anymore.
    What is the worse you can get (health wise) from one of this providers if you do not take precautions?

    Well, the link that is no longer available had 3 different reviewers confirming that worse nightmare.

    I never seen her so I cannot confirm whether that is truth or not.

  6. #28585
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    She did tell me something about her not being able to post. Didn't really go into detail. I've never actually seen her neither. Seems like she's been asking some folks to visit her to help with room. Just unfortunate what I'm reading bc I did consider visiting. But man that's a hard sale with the details I'm reading. Especially the junkie room thing.
    Alexxxa, Dallas, etc they all have no IDs. So, they rely on others posting for them. It seems the pages they allow them to post got more strict as far what information to provide, and it seems whoever was posting for them got a temporal ban because they were using the same I'd for different posts. I was told they are fine as long you don't post different numbers with the same I'd the same day. So, sometimes they need to coordinate if one can't post for one day so the other can, etc. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is what I was told by one provider.

    I would not go a visit Alexxxa right now because her place is a mess.

  7. #28584

    Thanks for a solid review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcontact  [View Original Post]
    I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.

    She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.

    She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).

    Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.

    Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092
    Great review. Thanks for posting.

  8. #28583
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    In the last 2 weeks, I had 3 txt messages from different phone numbers claiming to be Alexxxa. All 3 have the same message ". Is there a chance you could come by today please? I am struggling to pay for my room". I don't see her posts anymore. But, if that is really her, I hope she gets her stuff together because she is in a big mess (hygiene) state, and based on what I have been reading, it seems that did not improve or got even worse. I am glad I took a step back since last June because I have never seen a provider that let herself go to that extreme.
    She did tell me something about her not being able to post. Didn't really go into detail. I've never actually seen her neither. Seems like she's been asking some folks to visit her to help with room. Just unfortunate what I'm reading bc I did consider visiting. But man that's a hard sale with the details I'm reading. Especially the junkie room thing.

  9. #28582

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.

    https://callescort.org/919-624-4139

    Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.
    What were the comments like? That page doesn't exist anymore.

  10. #28581

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Koudy469  [View Original Post]
    Always consistent and reliable. Seen her for many years. Once in the door it's go time. Be prepared & eat your wheaties ahead of time. Never any issues or worries.

    Alphabet soup available as other posts have described.
    Glad if she's working on the breath. But she is amazing. Like really amazing.

  11. #28580

    They can't do a thing and are powerless

    If you think about it logically, they can just take a photo of anyone's license plate to try to extort them and there is honestly no connection between your car or you and soliciting her for services from a burner account. They can't trace you. I mean the two of them are barely scraping by and living probably BJ to BJ through her very shitty service, so the resources they can leverage to do any type of deep investigative work is essentially nil.

    If these type of scams really worry you, just change your burner phone number again, but a block is likely plenty sufficient so they stop bothering you.

    This is also a good reminder for others to ALWAYS use burner numbers that have no link to any easily identifiable personal information.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Thanks mate,

    Something that is true is that the dude waits outside. He wants to know who is the person that is coming. As expected, I checked my burner phone this morning, and I have several miss calls from that number and a txt demanding more $$$ arguing that his sister works in the DMV and easily can get my address and can show up in here. Based on what everybody said, I just blocked the # and ignored the message.

  12. #28579

    Alexxxa random numbers

    In the last 2 weeks, I had 3 txt messages from different phone numbers claiming to be Alexxxa. All 3 have the same message ". Is there a chance you could come by today please? I am struggling to pay for my room". I don't see her posts anymore. But, if that is really her, I hope she gets her stuff together because she is in a big mess (hygiene) state, and based on what I have been reading, it seems that did not improve or got even worse. I am glad I took a step back since last June because I have never seen a provider that let herself go to that extreme.

  13. #28578
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.

    https://callescort.org/919-624-4139

    Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.
    Wow,

    I hope is a monger that is upset with her making all that up. I never had the chance to see her because BJ is not my thing, and I believe she advertised no FS at all. So, I took her out of my list because of that. Although, that would explain why she is not doing FS.

  14. #28577

    AJ Whoa

    Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.

    https://callescort.org/919-624-4139

    Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.

  15. #28576

    Sweet Dreamz

    I have seen Jas several times at her private residence between Cary and Raleigh. She has a great body and loves to please. She has a wide open menu. Will keep seeing her on a weekly basis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/194019765#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape