Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28558

    Thanks for a solid review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcontact  [View Original Post]
    I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.

    She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.

    She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).

    Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.

    Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092
    Great review. Thanks for posting.

  2. #28557
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    In the last 2 weeks, I had 3 txt messages from different phone numbers claiming to be Alexxxa. All 3 have the same message ". Is there a chance you could come by today please? I am struggling to pay for my room". I don't see her posts anymore. But, if that is really her, I hope she gets her stuff together because she is in a big mess (hygiene) state, and based on what I have been reading, it seems that did not improve or got even worse. I am glad I took a step back since last June because I have never seen a provider that let herself go to that extreme.
    She did tell me something about her not being able to post. Didn't really go into detail. I've never actually seen her neither. Seems like she's been asking some folks to visit her to help with room. Just unfortunate what I'm reading bc I did consider visiting. But man that's a hard sale with the details I'm reading. Especially the junkie room thing.

  3. #28556

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.

    https://callescort.org/919-624-4139

    Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.
    What were the comments like? That page doesn't exist anymore.

  4. #28555

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Koudy469  [View Original Post]
    Always consistent and reliable. Seen her for many years. Once in the door it's go time. Be prepared & eat your wheaties ahead of time. Never any issues or worries.

    Alphabet soup available as other posts have described.
    Glad if she's working on the breath. But she is amazing. Like really amazing.

  5. #28554

    They can't do a thing and are powerless

    If you think about it logically, they can just take a photo of anyone's license plate to try to extort them and there is honestly no connection between your car or you and soliciting her for services from a burner account. They can't trace you. I mean the two of them are barely scraping by and living probably BJ to BJ through her very shitty service, so the resources they can leverage to do any type of deep investigative work is essentially nil.

    If these type of scams really worry you, just change your burner phone number again, but a block is likely plenty sufficient so they stop bothering you.

    This is also a good reminder for others to ALWAYS use burner numbers that have no link to any easily identifiable personal information.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Thanks mate,

    Something that is true is that the dude waits outside. He wants to know who is the person that is coming. As expected, I checked my burner phone this morning, and I have several miss calls from that number and a txt demanding more $$$ arguing that his sister works in the DMV and easily can get my address and can show up in here. Based on what everybody said, I just blocked the # and ignored the message.

  6. #28553

    Alexxxa random numbers

    In the last 2 weeks, I had 3 txt messages from different phone numbers claiming to be Alexxxa. All 3 have the same message ". Is there a chance you could come by today please? I am struggling to pay for my room". I don't see her posts anymore. But, if that is really her, I hope she gets her stuff together because she is in a big mess (hygiene) state, and based on what I have been reading, it seems that did not improve or got even worse. I am glad I took a step back since last June because I have never seen a provider that let herself go to that extreme.

  7. #28552
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.

    https://callescort.org/919-624-4139

    Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.
    Wow,

    I hope is a monger that is upset with her making all that up. I never had the chance to see her because BJ is not my thing, and I believe she advertised no FS at all. So, I took her out of my list because of that. Although, that would explain why she is not doing FS.

  8. #28551

    AJ Whoa

    Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.

    https://callescort.org/919-624-4139

    Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.

  9. #28550

    Sweet Dreamz

    I have seen Jas several times at her private residence between Cary and Raleigh. She has a great body and loves to please. She has a wide open menu. Will keep seeing her on a weekly basis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/194019765#.

  10. #28549
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    She's got track marks all over her body. Dude that lives with her, she told me was her brother, but I guess now is her husband. Both statements could be true given the state of the hobby these days. She sometimes posts different girl's pictures as I have been catfished and realized it was her as she will send me location and room and it is her room.

    Stay away. It's not worth it. Her body, face and soul are very damaged.
    Thanks mate,

    Something that is true is that the dude waits outside. He wants to know who is the person that is coming. As expected, I checked my burner phone this morning, and I have several miss calls from that number and a txt demanding more $$$ arguing that his sister works in the DMV and easily can get my address and can show up in here. Based on what everybody said, I just blocked the # and ignored the message.

  11. #28548

    Lying scam bag

    She's got track marks all over her body. Dude that lives with her, she told me was her brother, but I guess now is her husband. Both statements could be true given the state of the hobby these days. She sometimes posts different girl's pictures as I have been catfished and realized it was her as she will send me location and room and it is her room.

    Stay away. It's not worth it. Her body, face and soul are very damaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her posts for a while, but she was staying in an area that I was not able to get to. So, lately, she started posting in my area.

    I have seen her twice. The first time, her post had qv Greek travel for one Benjamin. I was like, lets do it. I txt'ed for days, and she replied on the 2nd day. I get to her place and she gave me a room number, but when I am leaving my car, there is a dude at her door. I txt'ed her saying that a dude was at her door. She said, he was his room mate and it was fine to come. Dude looks at me from head to toes and says nothing and leave. I get to her place, placed the donation, and when the fun starts she says the Benjamin was qv with no travel to Greece. I did not want to argue and overall was a good session all protected. Things that were red flag that time was that she stopped like 5-6 times to confirm the glove was still there. I thought she was a bit paranoid, but we completed the session. The best came after that because we talked for about good 15 min. At some point, she txt'ed her 'room mate' and later she told me that was her husband, and he is there when things are out of place. Apparently, a lot of people tried to take advantage of her. I left, and dude went back inside her room.

    Two weeks later, I happened to see her post again this morning and I txt'ed her. To my surprise, she responded quick and confirmed this time qv flight to Greece was a Benjamin. So, same as the 1st time I get to her place, and dude this time is 3-4 doors next to her. He saw me coming out of my car and all. I got to her room and she confirmed qv flight to Greece for what was agreed and I left the donation with her. This is where things started going weird. She said, her back is bad and she would like to lay flat on her belly and to go ez as she had no lub. That made things a bit hard to travel to Greece, and when things were getting better, she will turn around to make sure the glove was there. Then, we had to start all over again. This went for another 3-4 times where when I was finally ready to enjoy the flights, she will turn around to make sure the glove was there. Finally, the last time she started guiding me to the gate with her hand, and finally turned around and said the glove was damaged. Sure, I looked down and the glove broke. She jumped off the bed, and opened the door and called her husband. She told him I was trying to take advantage by going with no protection. I told her I haven't even noticed that, and the dude was like. You pissed of this, pissed of that. Now you need to pay her another Benjamin. Thankfully, I had another ben with me which normally I have the right amount, but for some reason this time I decided to take a little extra. Then, I handed him the money while I was getting dressed and she goes. I am going to txt your phone number to all these girls around and you won't see anyone else. The dude had her money on his hand then then while I was ready to leave he show me a pic of my license plate that he took and said he has a sister in the DMV and he will contact her to get my information and where I leave.

    I left the car thinking, well, I think that is the way this guys work. The first time, she did the same 5-6 times but I guess the glove never broke. This last time, she might did something when she was guiding me to the gate for the glove to break.

    Anyway, you guys proceed at your own risk. Links down below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...y/763410062338

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...5/347539403599

    Pics in case links get deleted.

  12. #28547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcontact  [View Original Post]
    I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.

    She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.

    She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).

    Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.

    Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092
    Honestly the only reason I haven't seen her yet is she keeps not offering hr visits, which when the travel is an hour and a half one way, I don't really feel like doing a short visit, but she has been nice about me voicing that. I imagine one day she will offer it since she usually says "not today" or something.

  13. #28546

    Cary girl

    I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.

    She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.

    She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).

    Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.

    Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092

  14. #28545

    Second girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...y/382375664155

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...r/790816404451

    These girls post almost every single day but I don't seem to see any info for either? I can only assume that's not really a good sign or someone is holding off info. The first one doesn't have a listed name, which is always an issue because you can't actually look her up other than trying to use the title (and then she goes and uses a basic, generic title). I also find charging men for not bringing protection is a bit dumb. The second one, I didn't really get anything under Rose. She used to post also working with a BSW, but I guess they don't work together anymore.
    I've seen the second girl, the one with the pictures in a mask. She's petite, probably 5'2/5'3, and she's always been a good time. Hosts out of a townhouse in Cary. The room is always messy, and I think she has roommates, but I've seen her a few times without incident.

    I wouldn't say any of her services were amazing, but she's always been consistently good. Prices are also reasonable.

  15. #28544

    Toya

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu or is it just BBJ?
    Full service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape