Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 30805
-
09-29-25 09:36 #28570Senior Member

Posts: 261What is the worse you can get (health wise) from one of this providers if you do not take precautions?
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
Well, the link that is no longer available had 3 different reviewers confirming that worse nightmare.
I never seen her so I cannot confirm whether that is truth or not.
-
09-29-25 09:31 #28569Senior Member

Posts: 261Alexxxa, Dallas, etc they all have no IDs. So, they rely on others posting for them. It seems the pages they allow them to post got more strict as far what information to provide, and it seems whoever was posting for them got a temporal ban because they were using the same I'd for different posts. I was told they are fine as long you don't post different numbers with the same I'd the same day. So, sometimes they need to coordinate if one can't post for one day so the other can, etc. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is what I was told by one provider.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
I would not go a visit Alexxxa right now because her place is a mess.
-
09-29-25 09:24 #28568Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks for a solid review!
Great review. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Mcontact
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 21:06 #28567Senior Member

Posts: 438She did tell me something about her not being able to post. Didn't really go into detail. I've never actually seen her neither. Seems like she's been asking some folks to visit her to help with room. Just unfortunate what I'm reading bc I did consider visiting. But man that's a hard sale with the details I'm reading. Especially the junkie room thing.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 14:11 #28566Senior Member

Posts: 140Aj
What were the comments like? That page doesn't exist anymore.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 07:13 #28565Senior Member

Posts: 190Vickie
Glad if she's working on the breath. But she is amazing. Like really amazing.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 23:31 #28564Senior Member

Posts: 97They can't do a thing and are powerless
If you think about it logically, they can just take a photo of anyone's license plate to try to extort them and there is honestly no connection between your car or you and soliciting her for services from a burner account. They can't trace you. I mean the two of them are barely scraping by and living probably BJ to BJ through her very shitty service, so the resources they can leverage to do any type of deep investigative work is essentially nil.
If these type of scams really worry you, just change your burner phone number again, but a block is likely plenty sufficient so they stop bothering you.
This is also a good reminder for others to ALWAYS use burner numbers that have no link to any easily identifiable personal information.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 15:05 #28563Senior Member

Posts: 261Alexxxa random numbers
In the last 2 weeks, I had 3 txt messages from different phone numbers claiming to be Alexxxa. All 3 have the same message ". Is there a chance you could come by today please? I am struggling to pay for my room". I don't see her posts anymore. But, if that is really her, I hope she gets her stuff together because she is in a big mess (hygiene) state, and based on what I have been reading, it seems that did not improve or got even worse. I am glad I took a step back since last June because I have never seen a provider that let herself go to that extreme.
-
09-27-25 14:56 #28562Senior Member

Posts: 261Wow,
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
I hope is a monger that is upset with her making all that up. I never had the chance to see her because BJ is not my thing, and I believe she advertised no FS at all. So, I took her out of my list because of that. Although, that would explain why she is not doing FS.
-
09-27-25 14:01 #28561Senior Member

Posts: 75AJ Whoa
Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.
https://callescort.org/919-624-4139
Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.
-
09-27-25 11:36 #28560Senior Member

Posts: 278Sweet Dreamz
I have seen Jas several times at her private residence between Cary and Raleigh. She has a great body and loves to please. She has a wide open menu. Will keep seeing her on a weekly basis.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/194019765#.
-
09-27-25 09:22 #28559Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks mate,
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
Something that is true is that the dude waits outside. He wants to know who is the person that is coming. As expected, I checked my burner phone this morning, and I have several miss calls from that number and a txt demanding more $$$ arguing that his sister works in the DMV and easily can get my address and can show up in here. Based on what everybody said, I just blocked the # and ignored the message.
-
09-27-25 08:10 #28558Senior Member

Posts: 97Lying scam bag
She's got track marks all over her body. Dude that lives with her, she told me was her brother, but I guess now is her husband. Both statements could be true given the state of the hobby these days. She sometimes posts different girl's pictures as I have been catfished and realized it was her as she will send me location and room and it is her room.
Stay away. It's not worth it. Her body, face and soul are very damaged.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 17:16 #28557Senior Member

Posts: 221Honestly the only reason I haven't seen her yet is she keeps not offering hr visits, which when the travel is an hour and a half one way, I don't really feel like doing a short visit, but she has been nice about me voicing that. I imagine one day she will offer it since she usually says "not today" or something.
Originally Posted by Mcontact
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 16:11 #28556Senior Member

Posts: 26Cary girl
I realized I should just leave a full review for my visit with her.
She's horrible at taking pictures. Honestly, she's really bad. She's probably a 6/10 in looks, but her picture are deeply unflattering. She has good oral hygiene, and she has all her teeth. Her hair is generally around her shoulders or a little shorter. She's not fat, but she's not a spinner. I find her body to be pleasant and my type, she has a full set of curves.
She normally doesn't wear makeup when I see her (my preference), but she's really sweet and likes to please. Always noticed there's a significant difference in service when I shower before seeing her vs a little while before (do with that what you will).
Seen her many times. Was hoping she'd stay under the radar for me, actually, but now that she's noticed, I feel it's important to share knowledge. I've seen her for sessions with tons of GFE (dfk / bbj), which is my preference. She's never watched the clock, but it's always worth getting a hh in my opinion. Please don't ruin this girl's experience. She's one of two girls I see regularly. Donations are always fair in my opinion.
Also, sometimes I have had to wait as much as 10/15 minutes in the parking lot. It's uncommon, but it has happened.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/226791312092












Reply With Quote




