Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 328 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4405

    Non AMP

    I would like to know also since I live in Cleveland Tennessee. There is Cleveland Reflexology and I had a massage but could not get the masseuse a 30 something woman to give me a HE She only rubbed around the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?

  2. #4404

    New girl at GQ Aqua

    Visited GQ today and saw aqua she just showed up today. She is an attractive and thin girl and had a great time with her. The massage was good better than normal and the service was we all know and enjoy. She will be here for around a month so go see her while she is here.

  3. #4403

    Non AMP Recommendation?

    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good non AMP massage dream?

  4. #4402

    Ross Sophia

    Sophia at Ross Spa was wonderful. She's very beautiful, friendly, and made me feel completely relaxed. The service was not rushed. The whole experience felt genuine and refreshing. I'll definitely go back.

  5. #4401

    Where is Rose Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.

    Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.

    Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.
    Maybe I missed a post or two, but where is Rose Spa?

    Thanks.

  6. #4400

    Rose Spa

    Had a dream of visiting rose spa and visited Sophia I believe. Very pretty girl.

    Actually really good massage for 50 house, nice oil and elbow action like a LMT. Opted for 30 min.

    Ended with a nice CBJ nude for 150. Would def repeat.

  7. #4399

    Gq

    It's been a long while since I visited GQ. Who's the most fun out of Pinky, joy, and lilly?

  8. #4398

    Lily / Joy at GQ

    Went into GQ yesterday and saw Lily and I had a great time as always she always aims to please and I leave feeling good. On the way out I met Joy she looks great slim body good face and has lighter colored hair. I will be back to visit to see her.

    Mamasan also said that another new girl on the 19th no details on her just FYI.

  9. #4397

    Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Is the lineup at GQ still the same? Lilly, One and Pinky? Haven't been able to get over there in a while.
    Joy, Lily, Pinky.

  10. #4396

    Lineup at GQ

    Is the lineup at GQ still the same? Lilly, One and Pinky? Haven't been able to get over there in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again Brabit69. I saw Lilly and I left happy. Senior members can DM me for details if you like.

    River.

  11. #4395

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    LineUp is Lilly, One and Pinky there is a lot of reviews for all of them but I would say Lilly for recommendation.
    Thanks again Brabit69. I saw Lilly and I left happy. Senior members can DM me for details if you like.

    River.

  12. #4394

    Rose / Ross Spa

    Found myself in the area and dropped by today around noon for my second visit. This time wasn't as much fun as the first. Where the lady on my first visit (Ruby, or as I thought she said "Loobie" LOL) was fun and flirty, today's lady who called herself Amanda was pretty flat in personality. She was arguably more attractive than Ruby but just went though the motions with zero personality. After a mediocre rubdown I negotiated HE for 40 tip. She did allow roaming hands to explore her spinner body which was nice and got the job done.

    Total damage 90 (50 house plus tip). In and out in 25 minutes. She was clearly willing to resume the massage for a few more minutes but I was ready to split.

    Final verdict for this particular visit: Like frozen pizza, better than nothing but lots of room for improvement.

  13. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeOrProd  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to read their reviews before I make a paid visit. Thanks.
    Those reviews are in this forum. Back up a few pages and read through to the current post.

  14. #4392

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    LineUp is Lilly, One and Pinky there is a lot of reviews for all of them but I would say Lilly for recommendation.
    I'd like to read their reviews before I make a paid visit. Thanks.

  15. #4391

    Rose Hours

    10 pm from everything I've about the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    How late do they stay open?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape