Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 329 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4399

    Gq

    It's been a long while since I visited GQ. Who's the most fun out of Pinky, joy, and lilly?

  2. #4398

    Lily / Joy at GQ

    Went into GQ yesterday and saw Lily and I had a great time as always she always aims to please and I leave feeling good. On the way out I met Joy she looks great slim body good face and has lighter colored hair. I will be back to visit to see her.

    Mamasan also said that another new girl on the 19th no details on her just FYI.

  3. #4397

    Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    Is the lineup at GQ still the same? Lilly, One and Pinky? Haven't been able to get over there in a while.
    Joy, Lily, Pinky.

  4. #4396

    Lineup at GQ

    Is the lineup at GQ still the same? Lilly, One and Pinky? Haven't been able to get over there in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again Brabit69. I saw Lilly and I left happy. Senior members can DM me for details if you like.

    River.

  5. #4395

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    LineUp is Lilly, One and Pinky there is a lot of reviews for all of them but I would say Lilly for recommendation.
    Thanks again Brabit69. I saw Lilly and I left happy. Senior members can DM me for details if you like.

    River.

  6. #4394

    Rose / Ross Spa

    Found myself in the area and dropped by today around noon for my second visit. This time wasn't as much fun as the first. Where the lady on my first visit (Ruby, or as I thought she said "Loobie" LOL) was fun and flirty, today's lady who called herself Amanda was pretty flat in personality. She was arguably more attractive than Ruby but just went though the motions with zero personality. After a mediocre rubdown I negotiated HE for 40 tip. She did allow roaming hands to explore her spinner body which was nice and got the job done.

    Total damage 90 (50 house plus tip). In and out in 25 minutes. She was clearly willing to resume the massage for a few more minutes but I was ready to split.

    Final verdict for this particular visit: Like frozen pizza, better than nothing but lots of room for improvement.

  7. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeOrProd  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to read their reviews before I make a paid visit. Thanks.
    Those reviews are in this forum. Back up a few pages and read through to the current post.

  8. #4392

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    LineUp is Lilly, One and Pinky there is a lot of reviews for all of them but I would say Lilly for recommendation.
    I'd like to read their reviews before I make a paid visit. Thanks.

  9. #4391

    Rose Hours

    10 pm from everything I've about the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    How late do they stay open?

  10. #4390

    Thanks Brabit69

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    LineUp is Lilly, One and Pinky there is a lot of reviews for all of them but I would say Lilly for recommendation.
    I appreciate it!

  11. #4389

    Rose Hours

    How late do they stay open?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyVet  [View Original Post]
    Ross Spa is open late and easy to get to, but the massages themselves aren't very goodmore basic than relaxing. What most people come here for are the extras, and those can be worth it if you happen to get the right girl. The quality and attitude really vary from one provider to another, so sometimes it's great and other times it can be disappointing. Prices also change depending on who you see and what you get, so it's not always consistent.

  12. #4388

    LineUp

    LineUp is Lilly, One and Pinky there is a lot of reviews for all of them but I would say Lilly for recommendation.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here looking to visit GQ for the 1st time this weekend. Its an hour drive for me so I thought I would ask if anyone knows the line up and who is the best to see? PM me if you prefer. I will always return the favor to senior members.

    Thanks.

    River.

  13. #4387

    GQ Line Up?

    Senior member here looking to visit GQ for the 1st time this weekend. Its an hour drive for me so I thought I would ask if anyone knows the line up and who is the best to see? PM me if you prefer. I will always return the favor to senior members.

    Thanks.

    River.

  14. #4386

    Ross / Rose Spa on Nowlin Lane

    Ross Spa is open late and easy to get to, but the massages themselves aren't very good—more basic than relaxing. What most people come here for are the extras, and those can be worth it if you happen to get the right girl. The quality and attitude really vary from one provider to another, so sometimes it's great and other times it can be disappointing. Prices also change depending on who you see and what you get, so it's not always consistent.

  15. #4385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    3rd one

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    I think #2 and #3, and maybe #4 are the same old girls, just more heavily filters / Photoshopped so they look different (.
    3rd one is Sierra. Cute but a train wreck. Known to rob guys. Or while your with her her POS boyfriend will break in your car and take anything worth a dollar. They have to fund their drug habit. Her latest ads she goes by Chaos. It fits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape