Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #783

    Anyone seen this lovely lady


  2. #782

    Gadsden, Boaz, Albertville

    Anyone have any luck or any UTR they can share with fellow mongers?

  3. #781

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwise  [View Original Post]
    New here. Just curious if anyone could share some dream names in the area Ft Payne area. We are kinda stuck in no-mans-land between Huntsville, Chatt, Gadsden. Not a lot of selection in this neck of the woods. Gadsden occasionally list a provider but none active. One would think a good provider would do well up here.

    Thanks for any advice.
    Honey is a good date safe fun and accommodating has a recent review mid to low hotel but gets the job done. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsden/female-escorts/black_caribbean/honey-/518083607733

  4. #780

    Jasmine syn / everlasting syn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I dug through and found this. She was discussed some months back on this board and was advertising semi-regularly on the Gadsden Skip. She says she lives in Fort Payne in her ad. The guy on this board that brought her up couldn't get a response. I was eyeballing her ads too because she's seriously cute and thought I might would take a road trip if she was real and the menu was open enough. You'll have to report back if you reach out and actually get a response!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/634879357376
    She's out of the game. I'd look somewhere else. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  5. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwise  [View Original Post]
    New here. Just curious if anyone could share some dream names in the area Ft Payne area. We are kinda stuck in no-mans-land between Huntsville, Chatt, Gadsden. Not a lot of selection in this neck of the woods. Gadsden occasionally list a provider but none active. One would think a good provider would do well up here.

    Thanks for any advice.
    I dug through and found this. She was discussed some months back on this board and was advertising semi-regularly on the Gadsden Skip. She says she lives in Fort Payne in her ad. The guy on this board that brought her up couldn't get a response. I was eyeballing her ads too because she's seriously cute and thought I might would take a road trip if she was real and the menu was open enough. You'll have to report back if you reach out and actually get a response!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/634879357376

  6. #778

    Ft Payne / Sand moutain

    New here. Just curious if anyone could share some dream names in the area Ft Payne area. We are kinda stuck in no-mans-land between Huntsville, Chatt, Gadsden. Not a lot of selection in this neck of the woods. Gadsden occasionally list a provider but none active. One would think a good provider would do well up here.

    Thanks for any advice.

  7. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyTck  [View Original Post]
    Try using the Firefox browser to get past the gateway error.
    Firefox works for me.

  8. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    LOL Jigsaw. You might be waiting a long time with my inability to get on this site consistently. This is only the 2nd time in about a month or so I've even been able to get on here without the Bad Gateway error. I really hope that gets resolved sometime soon.
    Try using the Firefox browser to get past the gateway error.

  9. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw725  [View Original Post]
    Well, good. Since it isn't difficult I will notify you when I post in the future so you can do it for me.
    LOL Jigsaw. You might be waiting a long time with my inability to get on this site consistently. This is only the 2nd time in about a month or so I've even been able to get on here without the Bad Gateway error. I really hope that gets resolved sometime soon.

  10. #774
    Well, good. Since it isn't difficult I will notify you when I post in the future so you can do it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Adding a link for you. There's nothing difficult about doing so. It's simply a copy and paste thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/281145492913

  11. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw725  [View Original Post]
    I'm not usually interested in larger girls but yesterday I decided to try out this young lady who advertises on Skip the Games in Gadsden. Her ad is titled the same as my title of this post.

    If you are a fan of a big butt and big titties you will like this girl. And, I mean huge tits. She loves for you to play with them and suck on them. She goes by Lisa but that isn't in her ad. I would put the link but I'm technologically impaired.

    As soon as we got into her tiny little cluttered room she was trying to get my dick out of my pants so she could suck it. She was going to put a cover on it but I told her I liked a BBBJ. She protested a little saying that was extra but I told her no and she went to sucking. The girl knows how to suck a dick and she does it sloppy. She seemed as though she really liked doing it because she sucked for a long time.

    Eventually she did raise up and put a cover on me and got on top to ride me cowgirl. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was and how well she rode. It was good pussy..
    Adding a link for you. There's nothing difficult about doing so. It's simply a copy and paste thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/281145492913

  12. #772

    Let's Have Some Fun Together

    I'm not usually interested in larger girls but yesterday I decided to try out this young lady who advertises on Skip the Games in Gadsden. Her ad is titled the same as my title of this post.

    If you are a fan of a big butt and big titties you will like this girl. And, I mean huge tits. She loves for you to play with them and suck on them. She goes by Lisa but that isn't in her ad. I would put the link but I'm technologically impaired.

    As soon as we got into her tiny little cluttered room she was trying to get my dick out of my pants so she could suck it. She was going to put a cover on it but I told her I liked a BBBJ. She protested a little saying that was extra but I told her no and she went to sucking. The girl knows how to suck a dick and she does it sloppy. She seemed as though she really liked doing it because she sucked for a long time.

    Eventually she did raise up and put a cover on me and got on top to ride me cowgirl. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was and how well she rode. It was good pussy.

    She would not be my go to girl because I do like them slimmer but for some good ebony pussy I will go back occasionally.

    And, the price was a reasonable 100.

    Gadsden is pretty dry so I gave her a try and didn't regret it.

  13. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any providers in Marshall County?
    Dry as a bone. Have you had any luck? If so, please DM me. Thanks!

  14. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by Will79  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her before but talk on the boards over the last 10 plus years is that this is a dude.

    A post op dude. I've never tried to confirm this but pictures years ago were off anatomy seemed off. To each their own if that's your thing enjoy good luck. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  15. #769

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape