Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #768

    Honey

    Honey. Is a regular advertiser on Gadsden Skip the Games. I always wondered about her but never saw any reviews. Although I was wary I recently decided to pull the trigger and see her. Once we made contact and I told her I was on my way she was very responsive. I arrived at her location, which is at a mid to lower end motel. It wasn't bad though and she invited me to come up. Once I reached the room I was met by a pleasant young lady. I checked the room to make sure we were alone. We were. As I said she was very nice and we sat and chatted for awhile. Honey doesn't have what I would say is fantastic body but I don't either.

    She's cute enough though. She didn't rush and we eventually got around to the reason I was there. She was into daty and gave a good blow job. After awhile I put on the cover and we had some good fucking, mostly in missionary.

    At my age it takes me awhile to get off but she got me there.

    Gadsden seldom has many good options but as often as she posts ads I knew somebody had to be fucking her but they just aren't reporting it.

    Birmingham and Huntsville don't have a lot of good options either so unless I hear of someone really worth going to see. I will probably will be seeing Honey some more.

  2. #767

    Catch me

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddunn  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting for a long time, but never any reviews. I contacted her once and her menu was full of no. YMMV, so if you see her please let us know what real life is. Stay safe.

  3. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddunn  [View Original Post]
    She's real open menu. Older than her pictures.
    I saw her ad show up in Huntsville several months ago. May have to give it a go if she comes back through. Bonus points if she offers BB. Mega bonus points if Greek was also available on top of that!

  4. #765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Catch me while I'm here!

    Anyone have any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...f/195531672257

  5. #764
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any dreams with this lady: https://skipthegames.com/posts/muscl...9/152287367741.
    She's real open menu. Older than her pictures.

  6. #763

    Info

    Anybody have any dreams with this lady: https://skipthegames.com/posts/muscl...9/152287367741.

  7. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the Anniston provider. Can't find anything on the feed https://skipthegames.com/posts/annis...-/695041809418.
    Safe date Good communication bit high price for half hour especially for no GFE everything covered for me it's a no I have big problems with no kissing no bbj no daty no touching I mean it's a joke. Good luck if that's your thing. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  8. #761

    Info

    Any info on the Anniston provider. Can't find anything on the feed https://skipthegames.com/posts/annis...-/695041809418.

  9. #760

    Marshall County

    Anyone know any providers in Marshall County?

  10. #759

    Have one trying to see new clients or old clients

    Pm me for more information stays in Anniston.

  11. #758
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Creamer Cuban Goddess

    Hard to tell the number comes back to an Auto body shop in Gadsden. Would like to know more if anyone has any info.

  12. #757

  13. #756

    Mya: Probable Scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...a/670317284656

    Reached out to Mya and her response was right away asking to send $42 because she was short on her room rent. Would send pictures as a reward. Told her no dice and strictly CoD. Her reply was to lose her number. Just an FYI.

  14. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan68  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to meet his young lady last week and it was an amazing experience! One of the best I have had over the many years. She is very skilled, takes direction well and is eager to please. Fellas don't miss this one.
    Can you pm me her contact info? I'll be in town next week.

    Brody.

  15. #754
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    New in town! Cum play with me

    Went to see this one yesterday as soon as she opened the door the smell hit me in the face it was bad.

    She looks nothing like her pictures she looked like she was on drugs and hadn't shower in days.

    I didn't stick around I got out of there fast don't recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/041397528965

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape