Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 25683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24258

    Miranda LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LotzOfTime  [View Original Post]
    I interacted with her on Twitter. She's a hard core ***** with GPS. I'm sure some loser is dumb enough to pay 800, but he can have that piss ass attitude. She's hot, but not near worth it.
    So I meet Miranda F almost 3 years ago.

    Were friends on FB.

    She's nothing more than a typical DAYTON, Ohio girl.

    When we met it was in-between my time with a different SB I was seeing at that time.

    She's not all that in person, at least to Me.

    But I do like smaller, petite type girls.

  2. #24257
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I just posted about her this month. Check out post 24187.
    Thanks, my friend.

  3. #24256

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Yes the girl on tryst is Shovel Girl and she is definitely lying about her age. She used to have a X (twitter) account but it may be suspended or she is outright banned. I have chatted with her about doing content collaboration but she went with someone else for her first one. I haven't chatted with her since she got suspended / banned. I'm friends with her on FB though. If you want to see her in person she will be at this event although she didn't mention if she is involved or she will just be attending. But with all those tats she will be easy to spot. There were reports that she used to be on a seeking or a similar site and some "idiot" gave her 800 and that's what she decided to go with. She has been flown to Cali for a couple podcasts so she has GPS for sure.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/649764570961910/
    I interacted with her on Twitter. She's a hard core ***** with GPS. I'm sure some loser is dumb enough to pay 800, but he can have that piss ass attitude. She's hot, but not near worth it.

  4. #24255

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/013179156048

    Saw her tonight with her "so-called" "BF" her in passenger seat, can't even talk, slurring, nodding out, bad needle tracks, looks like a possible abscess forming.

    Had some guy sitting between them feeling up under her clothes, what she had left of clothes, grabbed her hand putting it on his dick, all the while, bf laughing, drinking liquor. Wow.

  5. #24254

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Fernwood, which is about halfway up main.
    Don't turn your back or leave her alone for a second because she'll steal everything she can while she's around I mean everything and anything.

    Par for the course, though as we all know with crackhead dope head prostitutes.

  6. #24253

    Don't do it

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/064982279538

    Went to see this girl, why I don't know She had a 5 year old in her place I shoulda left then but the little head was in control, half way through, she was giving me a lackluster blow job and her uncle comes in. Game over pulled them up and left.

  7. #24252
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    I engaged with her on WYP and seeking and while planning a meet she told me that she just charges 500 for her time. I wished her luck and bid her farewell the well.

    I don't think the GPS is recent.

    I also think she has been putting on some weight.

    Ob.
    She is definitely larger than when I saw her.

  8. #24251

    Shovel girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with Miranda, she seems legit. Looking for any info on her though, not finding anything, number ans pic search came up empty, anyone know her? Please lmk, thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/curlycutie73
    She is legit. I saw her about a year ago when she was on seeking for substantially less. Definitely not worth 800 (GPS). 300 max. Average BBBJ and can take a good pounding without pushing you out.

  9. #24250

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Yes the girl on tryst is Shovel Girl and she is definitely lying about her age. She used to have a X (twitter) account but it may be suspended or she is outright banned. I have chatted with her about doing content collaboration but she went with someone else for her first one. I haven't chatted with her since she got suspended / banned. I'm friends with her on FB though. If you want to see her in person she will be at this event although she didn't mention if she is involved or she will just be attending. But with all those tats she will be easy to spot. There were reports that she used to be on a seeking or a similar site and some "idiot" gave her 800 and that's what she decided to go with. She has been flown to Cali for a couple podcasts so she has GPS for sure.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/649764570961910/
    I engaged with her on WYP and seeking and while planning a meet she told me that she just charges 500 for her time. I wished her luck and bid her farewell the well.

    I don't think the GPS is recent.

    I also think she has been putting on some weight.

    Ob.

  10. #24249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Shovel Girl

    I checked my history and found this as well. It is a youtube interview.

    https://t.co/fnskXc3lzm

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Yes the girl on tryst is Shovel Girl and she is definitely lying about her age. She used to have a X (twitter) account but it may be suspended or she is outright banned. I have chatted with her about doing content collaboration but she went with someone else for her first one. I haven't chatted with her since she got suspended / banned. I'm friends with her on FB though. If you want to see her in person she will be at this event although she didn't mention if she is involved or she will just be attending. But with all those tats she will be easy to spot. There were reports that she used to be on a seeking or a similar site and some "idiot" gave her 800 and that's what she decided to go with. She has been flown to Cali for a couple podcasts so she has GPS for sure.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/649764570961910/

  11. #24248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Alexis

    I just posted about her this month. Check out post 24187.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    I did a search, but I did not have much luck, but I am not good at searching.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/702048871305

  12. #24247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Shovel Girl

    Yes the girl on tryst is Shovel Girl and she is definitely lying about her age. She used to have a X (twitter) account but it may be suspended or she is outright banned. I have chatted with her about doing content collaboration but she went with someone else for her first one. I haven't chatted with her since she got suspended / banned. I'm friends with her on FB though. If you want to see her in person she will be at this event although she didn't mention if she is involved or she will just be attending. But with all those tats she will be easy to spot. There were reports that she used to be on a seeking or a similar site and some "idiot" gave her 800 and that's what she decided to go with. She has been flown to Cali for a couple podcasts so she has GPS for sure.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/649764570961910/

  13. #24246

    Any info on this one

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    I did a search, but I did not have much luck, but I am not good at searching.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/702048871305

  14. #24245

    Could be

    It does seem to be the same lady. If so that makes her age 25 not 18-19 as advertised. Yes I know almost everyone of these ladies are generous with their age.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense it would be so high since she went viral about a decade ago when her and another girl fought and the other girl threw a shovel at her.

  15. #24244
    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense it would be so high since she went viral about a decade ago when her and another girl fought and the other girl threw a shovel at her.
    Oh man! I didn't realize She was that girl!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape