Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 25684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24244

    Could be

    It does seem to be the same lady. If so that makes her age 25 not 18-19 as advertised. Yes I know almost everyone of these ladies are generous with their age.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense it would be so high since she went viral about a decade ago when her and another girl fought and the other girl threw a shovel at her.

  2. #24243
    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense it would be so high since she went viral about a decade ago when her and another girl fought and the other girl threw a shovel at her.
    Oh man! I didn't realize She was that girl!

  3. #24242

    Miranda

    She is definitely real. I'm sure she would deliver, But that is way too much. Google "shovel girl". Her OF is not too bad.

  4. #24241

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Buldge  [View Original Post]
    From when she first started advertising till now, it looks like she put on 50+ lbs. If she is working Main Street, then certainly she has a substance use disorder of some sort. What I can't figure out is why she appears to be so well nourished (FAT) especially with a substance use issue. What area of Main St (Parkwood, Hillcrest, Ridge.
    Fernwood, which is about halfway up main.

  5. #24240
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She iss attractive but 800 is alot isn't it? I haven't seen her but I do believe she is real, She has fuck videos on her OF and seen some of her other socials.
    Makes sense it would be so high since she went viral about a decade ago when her and another girl fought and the other girl threw a shovel at her.

  6. #24239

    Too much

    It's better be super good for 800. For 800 one can make trip to Detroit clubs and get 3 supermodels at strip clubs for fun in VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She iss attractive but 800 is alot isn't it? I haven't seen her but I do believe she is real, She has fuck videos on her OF and seen some of her other socials.
    .

  7. #24238

    Too Much

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    All you're going to hear is a bunch of cheap men saying "That's too much!" because they settle for crackheads.
    She iss attractive but 800 is alot isn't it? I haven't seen her but I do believe she is real, She has fuck videos on her OF and seen some of her other socials.

  8. #24237
    All you're going to hear is a bunch of cheap men saying "That's too much!" because they settle for crackheads.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with Miranda, she seems legit. Looking for any info on her though, not finding anything, number ans pic search came up empty, anyone know her? Please lmk, thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/curlycutie73

  9. #24236

    Was wondering about these posts

    So I got the rates for the hour to be the standard 150-250 range but still thinking there's probably LEO or some type of time foolery going on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/132013800111

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/339951543940

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/352693383765

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/247189131820

    Just wanted to see what my fellow mongers had some intel.

  10. #24235

    Miranda -Dayton

    I've been chatting with Miranda, she seems legit. Looking for any info on her though, not finding anything, number ans pic search came up empty, anyone know her? Please lmk, thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/curlycutie73

  11. #24234
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldge  [View Original Post]
    From when she first started advertising till now, it looks like she put on 50+ lbs. If she is working Main Street, then certainly she has a substance use disorder of some sort. What I can't figure out is why she appears to be so well nourished (FAT) especially with a substance use issue. What area of Main St (Parkwood, Hillcrest, Ridge.
    Must be pregnant or thyroid issues. If I remember correctly, she had 5 kids already.

  12. #24233

    Huge

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/725735636135

    I saw Sierra down on Main again, but she does not look good. I reached out to help her and she snapped at me so I left.

    Anybody else with her on me or anywhere else I haven't been talking to her so I don't know if she's always out there.

    DM ME please.
    From when she first started advertising till now, it looks like she put on 50+ lbs. If she is working Main Street, then certainly she has a substance use disorder of some sort. What I can't figure out is why she appears to be so well nourished (FAT) especially with a substance use issue. What area of Main St (Parkwood, Hillcrest, Ridge.

  13. #24232
    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    Right. What I was pointing out though is that the girl OP was reviewing appears to be using Sofia's old photos in her ad.
    Pretty sure it is still the same Sofia. She upped her rates and began travelling. I see the ads in different cities where she's travelling a circuit but I haven't caught her in the same town.

  14. #24231

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SirensSing  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/779623214792

    Contacted this one last week. She wanted a $100 deposit up front. When I said no, she promised a three hour session without saying if there would be additional charges when we met up. I said no deposit again and she hung up on me.
    She is a know rip off girl. Not the girl in the pics, I don't know what her name is but she constantly changes pics to random attractive girls that arent her. She actually is in springfield.

  15. #24230

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairb...-/725735636135

    I saw Sierra down on Main again, but she does not look good. I reached out to help her and she snapped at me so I left.

    Anybody else with her on me or anywhere else I haven't been talking to her so I don't know if she's always out there.

    DM ME please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape