Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23510

    Reviews

    It seems that some of these little darlings are communicating with each other about their experiences on seeking. I have had some good experiences but to be honest most experiences have been filled with drama and disappointments. I had one rip me off last week and I texted her after I left to vent my frustrations. She replied with something to the effect that I have met up with everyone she knows on the site! LMAO! Wow! Do they have their own discussion boards?

    So the ripoff was. Met at her place, much fatter than photos, apartment was a wreck, strong odor of weed, should have left but went with it. I eventually pulled out my rain gear and she was like, what is that? No I don't do that. WTF? I sure as hell didn't stop by to watch a movie with your fat ass. SMDH! I would share the link to her profile, but My subscription has expired. Her phone number ends in 9576, black female, allegedly 25 years old.

  2. #23509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She may have but she did state that she deactivated her account. We both have an interest in seeing one another again. We were together over 6 hours yesterday. Next visit will be her place. Blocked or not I'm getting that p*ssy next time.
    Was curious so I made a second account. Didn't see her profile.

  3. #23508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she didn't block you? It will show up as she deactivated her account if she does. I have a 2nd account that I go on sometimes just to check if they are off the site or if they blocked me.
    She may have but she did state that she deactivated her account. We both have an interest in seeing one another again. We were together over 6 hours yesterday. Next visit will be her place. Blocked or not I'm getting that p*ssy next time.

  4. #23507
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Met one yesterday from seeking at TGIF bar. Had a few drinks, talked for a few hours. Professional, white, 40, decent body. Left the restaurant and set in my car for a few. She was willing to go her place which wasn't far away. I declined since it was getting late (late for me to be out without getting questioned when getting back home). We did have some oral fun in the parking lot, p*ssy was fresh and clean and didn't take much to make her c*m. Would have posted her link but her account is currently deactivated.
    Are you sure she didn't block you? It will show up as she deactivated her account if she does. I have a 2nd account that I go on sometimes just to check if they are off the site or if they blocked me.

  5. #23506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Met one yesterday from seeking at TGIF bar. Had a few drinks, talked for a few hours. Professional, white, 40, decent body. Left the restaurant and set in my car for a few. She was willing to go her place which wasn't far away. I declined since it was getting late (late for me to be out without getting questioned when getting back home). We did have some oral fun in the parking lot, p*ssy was fresh and clean and didn't take much to make her c*m. Would have posted her link but her account is currently deactivated.
    Correction, she's 48.

  6. #23505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Met one yesterday from seeking at TGIF bar. Had a few drinks, talked for a few hours. Professional, white, 40, decent body. Left the restaurant and set in my car for a few. She was willing to go her place which wasn't far away. I declined since it was getting late (late for me to be out without getting questioned when getting back home). We did have some oral fun in the parking lot, p*ssy was fresh and clean and didn't take much to make her c*m. Would have posted her link but her account is currently deactivated.

  7. #23504

    SA is filled with all scammers.

    I recently created my account on SA and I found out that most of girls on that website are scammers. They tried to pull me away from SA and asked for the WhatsApp to send photos / video for money. And some of them are just fake accounts. Such as waste of money.

  8. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sofia, Sofi etc but never meets in person asks if you are ok to do online first and then move to meet in person which never happens.

    Good luck let me know how it goes.
    Yep she will intentionally mislead you as long as possible. Scammer in my book.

  9. #23502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sofia, Sofi etc but never meets in person asks if you are ok to do online first and then move to meet in person which never happens.

    Good luck let me know how it goes.
    Yeah fuck that. I will pay for pussy, I will not pay for porn / conversation / chit-chatty bullshit.

  10. #23501

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sofia, Sofi etc but never meets in person asks if you are ok to do online first and then move to meet in person which never happens.

    Good luck let me know how it goes.

  11. #23500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Sofi / Seeking


  12. #23499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Sent her a message two months ago and no response.

  13. #23498

  14. #23497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Azure / Seeking

    Ok guys physically met this one on Seeking yesterday. Black, 25, huge tits, the only thing I would probably use her for is a BJ. She stays with her mom so it would have to be car play. She's comfortable doing it in the area where she lives. Says she will only do 1 or 2 guys. No c. I. m. But the face is fine. I have not tested the waters yet. She's not going to see a lot of guys but if someone wants to see her let me know.

  15. #23496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    This one is also posting on escort alligator.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-b8146d20defd

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape