Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1389
-
10-06-25 10:10 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 241Asianbabe
Can someone dm me some intels?
What's on the menu?
-
10-01-25 19:42 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 123Any intel?
I did a search on London fog chai. Didn't really see anything. Anyone have any intel on her?
-
09-30-25 12:10 #1132Regular Member

Posts: 14Bumblebee
She's on cuddle companions but any information on her? Feel free to DM me or post here.
-
09-29-25 13:29 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 123That's her old handle. Her newest one was Snugprosupermax. Or something like that. No idea what that meant.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 12:57 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 7334CuddleComfort seems to be more trouble than it is worth to me.
Originally Posted by Gb5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 10:43 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 29She may take time off and find another sugar daddy, like the one who moved her to Hawaii. Or she'll return to New York. Or she'll get pregnant yet again, which is a real possibility since she's fertile as the Nile Valley, and doesn't make great decisions.
Originally Posted by RKRusty
[View Original Post]
All of the above are possible in any combination. The only certainty is she'll return to CC.
-
09-28-25 19:02 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 62She's banned
I had a chat going with her as well as being in my favorite list. The chat and profile in favorites says banned.
Originally Posted by Gb5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 12:12 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 55Hilohattie
She has not been banned. I think she just comes and goes depending on if her mother can babysit or what her money situation is like.
Originally Posted by RKRusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 18:40 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 62Banned again
I was three chats in with her about setting something up. Hadn't made it to exchanging numbers and now she's banned again. I guess next time I see her profile will ask for numbers first thing, LOL.
Originally Posted by IndieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 09:20 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 110Solstice
She can get an attitude quickly so tread lightly. Has this valley girl voice. I actually connected with her on Seeking. 300 full service. Have fun.
Originally Posted by SAV1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 04:19 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 111Some good information on here, I did a search and cnt find anything on Solstice. Anyone see her yet?
-
09-23-25 17:06 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 65Thank you, I will update when I get a chance to see her.
Originally Posted by Templar007
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 17:06 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 65Sounds promising!!
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 13:24 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 323Lolacuddles you will enjoy LOL.
Originally Posted by Templar007
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 12:03 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 253New to the area!!
Jmblue I have not seen, but would also like to know. Cuddlencoxyvibs is Cindy. OK time. Only limited to one thing. She is good with her hands. Good Luck!
Originally Posted by Roxy2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





