Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1385
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #1130
    CuddleComfort seems to be more trouble than it is worth to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    She has not been banned. I think she just comes and goes depending on if her mother can babysit or what her money situation is like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-29 at 12.56.22 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by RKRusty  [View Original Post]
    I had a chat going with her as well as being in my favorite list. The chat and profile in favorites says banned.
    She may take time off and find another sugar daddy, like the one who moved her to Hawaii. Or she'll return to New York. Or she'll get pregnant yet again, which is a real possibility since she's fertile as the Nile Valley, and doesn't make great decisions.

    All of the above are possible in any combination. The only certainty is she'll return to CC.

  3. #1128

    She's banned

    I had a chat going with her as well as being in my favorite list. The chat and profile in favorites says banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    She has not been banned. I think she just comes and goes depending on if her mother can babysit or what her money situation is like.

  4. #1127

    Hilohattie

    Quote Originally Posted by RKRusty  [View Original Post]
    I was three chats in with her about setting something up. Hadn't made it to exchanging numbers and now she's banned again. I guess next time I see her profile will ask for numbers first thing, LOL.
    She has not been banned. I think she just comes and goes depending on if her mother can babysit or what her money situation is like.

  5. #1126

    Banned again

    I was three chats in with her about setting something up. Hadn't made it to exchanging numbers and now she's banned again. I guess next time I see her profile will ask for numbers first thing, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoy  [View Original Post]
    She IS back, as SnugProSuperMax (don't ask me) in Charlotte. If you're not seeing her, you may have "only Pros" checked, as she registered as an enthusiast. Your best bet may to be to touch base, chat a bit, and stay non-transactional. Sometimes it's best if you let the crazy ones lead you where they want to go.

  6. #1125

    Solstice

    Quote Originally Posted by SAV1122  [View Original Post]
    Some good information on here, I did a search and cnt find anything on Solstice. Anyone see her yet?
    She can get an attitude quickly so tread lightly. Has this valley girl voice. I actually connected with her on Seeking. 300 full service. Have fun.

  7. #1124
    Some good information on here, I did a search and cnt find anything on Solstice. Anyone see her yet?

  8. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar007  [View Original Post]
    Jmblue I have not seen, but would also like to know. Cuddlencoxyvibs is Cindy. OK time. Only limited to one thing. She is good with her hands. Good Luck!
    Thank you, I will update when I get a chance to see her.

  9. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Lolacuddles you will enjoy LOL.
    Sounds promising!!

  10. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar007  [View Original Post]
    Jmblue I have not seen, but would also like to know. Cuddlencoxyvibs is Cindy. OK time. Only limited to one thing. She is good with her hands. Good Luck!
    Lolacuddles you will enjoy LOL.

  11. #1120

    New to the area!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy2020  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am new to the area.

    Appreciate any detailed info on Lolacuddles, Jmblue, CuddleNCozyvibs.

    I went through almost 35 pages didn't find any detailed info other than very basic details.

    Thanks in advance.
    Jmblue I have not seen, but would also like to know. Cuddlencoxyvibs is Cindy. OK time. Only limited to one thing. She is good with her hands. Good Luck!

  12. #1119

    New to the area!!

    Hello, I am new to the area.

    Appreciate any detailed info on Lolacuddles, Jmblue, CuddleNCozyvibs.

    I went through almost 35 pages didn't find any detailed info other than very basic details.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #1118

    College age hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark999  [View Original Post]
    If they can't st, host at your place or get a hotel, if they can't drive the pay for an uber. Its cost me a lot in uber but meeting and banging college aged hotties makes it w.
    Are you sure we're talking about the same site? LOL I do not see college age hotties in the Charlotte area.

  14. #1117

    Any recent experience with Ker Bear?

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    I saw some prior reviews stating her IC smells like poop but she's playful. Last review was late last year though. Just wondering if anyone has any recent intel.
    It has been some months, but setup time with her and headed her way. It was about 45 minute drive. I kept her update on my time. Got to the place near her incall and text. Nothing. I called. Nothing. Waited about 20 minutes and nothing. I went and got a massage instead. I never heard anything form her. I think I got lucky that day by missing her. Just my $0. 02.

  15. #1116

    Making cuddling hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    I love the cuddle "pros" on the site. Can't host, no car, no way of getting there. This site has gone downhill big time. Only a few pop up every now and then but the chase isn't worth it anymore. There's about 3-4 that are always on there that look decent, but make it difficult to ever set up a session.
    If they can't st, host at your place or get a hotel, if they can't drive the pay for an uber. Its cost me a lot in uber but meeting and banging college aged hotties makes it w.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape