Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28521

    Alexxxa

    Got a text Saturday begging for a visit, getting tossed yada yada yada. Unfortunately, my experience with Alexa was very disappointing. The room was a disaster, disorganized and filthy, which immediately raised concerns about cleanliness and hygiene which was definitely off. She seemed distracted and off course high on junk, which made the overall visit feel off. While there were some positive moments BBBJ was great but she was nodding. She doesn't seem long for this world. The overall poor condition of the setting ain't helping. I gave her 150 because I felt bad, (I know sucker) Sadly, what used to be a reliable option is no longer the case, and I won't be returning.

  2. #28520

    Sexii Lexii

    Thank you. I have seen her advertisement. Has anyone seen her or can report on a recent visit? Thanks.


  3. #28519
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sexii Lexii? I have searched but have not found a report on her. She advertises heavily on STG as pregnant amount other things.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/646032574272

  4. #28518

    Sexii Lexii

    Anyone seen Sexii Lexii? I have searched but have not found a report on her. She advertises heavily on STG as pregnant amount other things.

  5. #28517

    Greek

    I've offered a decent amount several times to be the first, actually tried but I don't think she was going to do it anyway. I would say I haven't been able to pull it off. Her ass hole looks great too and her ass is juicy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Does she take trips to Greece?

  6. #28516
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    BTW. How was the visit? Any feedback?
    Check your PMs sir.

  7. #28515
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm looking for her current working number as well. I had one from a few weeks ago but seems that one isn't working.
    Sent. Checl PMs.

  8. #28514

    Current number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a phone number for Alexxa? Or a link? I have seen her in the past but can't find a link on STG.
    Yeah I'm looking for her current working number as well. I had one from a few weeks ago but seems that one isn't working.

  9. #28513
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Does she take trips to Greece?
    Nope have tried before and visa to greece was denied.

  10. #28512

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.
    Does she take trips to Greece?

  11. #28511
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.
    Enticing angle. Might move forward if I'm in the area. I'll ponder on it.

  12. #28510

    Alexxa

    BTW. How was the visit? Any feedback?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.

  13. #28509

    Alexxa

    Anyone got a phone number for Alexxa? Or a link? I have seen her in the past but can't find a link on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.

  14. #28508

    Preggo Alexxa

    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexxasept-2025-9843338067.jpg‎  

  15. #28507
    Quote Originally Posted by Buater  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everyone! I will be visiting you all next week and looking to have a little fun while I am there! If anyone was willing to share any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated! Outcall option would be great! A wider open menu is always welcomed and would prefer higher end but not looking to get crazy! Age not extremely important but a little important. Any UTRe also welcomed! Please also feel free to DM me! Always happy to return favor if ever in the Chicago area!
    Just a heads up you might want to read the forums or check the new laws in NC. Responding to an ad and showing up is enough to get you a felony. Everyone, providers, businesses, hotels etc have an incentive to cooperate with the police against you now. There are several fbi task forces well funded and stationed throughout the state with the only purpose of enforcing the new law.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape