Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 30801
-
09-16-25 17:29 #28506Senior Member

Posts: 274SunmerBae
Just wanted to report back that Summerbae is still in Cary off of Davis for now. . Not sure how much longer she will be there for.
But had another dream with her and yeah she is talkative but easily able to shut that down with just telling her you have somewhere to go and to just hush and get to work LOL.
She is a spinner type and makes all the right sounds when you hitting it and she is clean and fresh and no demons so its a plus.
-
09-15-25 22:51 #28505Senior Member

Posts: 226Pretty crazy!
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 13:10 #28504Senior Member

Posts: 274Yup noticed her and was like damn.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 11:56 #28503Senior Member

Posts: 69Visiting Next Week
Greetings everyone! I will be visiting you all next week and looking to have a little fun while I am there! If anyone was willing to share any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated! Outcall option would be great! A wider open menu is always welcomed and would prefer higher end but not looking to get crazy! Age not extremely important but a little important. Any UTRe also welcomed! Please also feel free to DM me! Always happy to return favor if ever in the Chicago area!
-
09-15-25 10:52 #28502Senior Member

Posts: 47Ean
Hilarious this is right after mine LOL.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 09:13 #28501Senior Member

Posts: 660Amb
9/13 as well.
This one was in fayetteville then moved to eastern NC for a bit.
Seems like she's moving back this direction. Was I believe originally in High Point area.
-
09-15-25 03:37 #28500Senior Member

Posts: 243And another
BGS on 9-14-2025.
Is it time for them to start the ramp up?
-
09-14-25 23:41 #28499Senior Member

Posts: 226WTF happened to Ean. She gained like 200 pounds.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 17:06 #28498Senior Member

Posts: 1657Inquiring
I know I can RTFF brothers. But I want to know if anyone has a good referral to a provider that isn't a candy junkie, Thin, petite or slim thick (Busty and Round ass). Race non issue. She must be open to BBFS, CIP, CIM and perhaps Greek. If you have a good referral, hit my inbox with info. I have to do some work in Ral area for a while and want one of two providers to see numerous times while there. Thanks.
-
09-14-25 16:16 #28497Senior Member

Posts: 47Ean
Wow she's gained a lot of weight since I've seen her last. Not trying to be rude.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 11:01 #28496Senior Member

Posts: 5853 for one RPJ-H on 9-11, even got her for sending nudies. Notice no solicitation charge. The Prostitution charge she took means she was either caught in the act or she admitted completing an act.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 05:47 #28495Senior Member

Posts: 243Two for one
EAN on 9-11-2025.
ALL on 9-11-2025.
-
09-13-25 21:40 #28494Senior Member

Posts: 625Alyssa and cutie
Alyssa is in Wilson. Real. GFE. Thick ass. Good.
For the other one check the positive reviews in Raleigh, I think she's had positive reviews. She's been reviewed at least one time.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 14:54 #28493Senior Member

Posts: 221https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...y/382375664155
https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...r/790816404451
These girls post almost every single day but I don't seem to see any info for either? I can only assume that's not really a good sign or someone is holding off info. The first one doesn't have a listed name, which is always an issue because you can't actually look her up other than trying to use the title (and then she goes and uses a basic, generic title). I also find charging men for not bringing protection is a bit dumb. The second one, I didn't really get anything under Rose. She used to post also working with a BSW, but I guess they don't work together anymore.
-
09-13-25 00:14 #28492Senior Member

Posts: 42Where to find a good footjobber?
Hi fellas, I'm seeking some suggestions from you guys.
I'm a foot / nylon fanatic and always hope that I could get a fantastic footjob when I dream about girls. I used to train my ex-girl friend for quite a while but during the time we were togeter for about two years, she was not very good at it. Then I started to seek talents on the market. But this seems very rare. I've visited quite a few girls around Durham / Raleigh, most of the cases they don't want to do it or just scrub mechanically. There are someone around who is willing to help, liike summer bae and a few girls from HC, but they don't seem to care too much about it, like summer sometimes has a strong smell on her feet, and didn't want to wear stockings. So haven't found anyone who can really help me out. There was a Polish girl back in Chicago I visited frequently before COVID who can do really amazing footjob, in the last few sessions I dreamed with her just for the sensual foot work and scrub, which gave me way better experience than regular pounding. I wonder if anyone knows any talent around or anyone you met across the states who can do professional footjob. I'd really appreciate it!
Best,
Andrewpal.










Reply With Quote





