Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 30797
-
09-22-25 11:38 #28517Senior Member

Posts: 238Greek
I've offered a decent amount several times to be the first, actually tried but I don't think she was going to do it anyway. I would say I haven't been able to pull it off. Her ass hole looks great too and her ass is juicy.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 11:38 #28516Senior Member

Posts: 274Check your PMs sir.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 11:36 #28515Senior Member

Posts: 274Sent. Checl PMs.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:44 #28514Senior Member

Posts: 282Current number?
Yeah I'm looking for her current working number as well. I had one from a few weeks ago but seems that one isn't working.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:40 #28513Senior Member

Posts: 274Nope have tried before and visa to greece was denied.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 08:47 #28512Senior Member

Posts: 234Question
Does she take trips to Greece?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 00:39 #28511Senior Member

Posts: 438Enticing angle. Might move forward if I'm in the area. I'll ponder on it.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 21:27 #28510Senior Member

Posts: 133Alexxa
BTW. How was the visit? Any feedback?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 20:46 #28509Senior Member

Posts: 133Alexxa
Anyone got a phone number for Alexxa? Or a link? I have seen her in the past but can't find a link on STG.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 18:28 #28508Senior Member

Posts: 274Preggo Alexxa
If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.
Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.
She is still off of 55.
-
09-16-25 17:36 #28507Senior Member

Posts: 226Just a heads up you might want to read the forums or check the new laws in NC. Responding to an ad and showing up is enough to get you a felony. Everyone, providers, businesses, hotels etc have an incentive to cooperate with the police against you now. There are several fbi task forces well funded and stationed throughout the state with the only purpose of enforcing the new law.
Originally Posted by Buater
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 17:29 #28506Senior Member

Posts: 274SunmerBae
Just wanted to report back that Summerbae is still in Cary off of Davis for now. . Not sure how much longer she will be there for.
But had another dream with her and yeah she is talkative but easily able to shut that down with just telling her you have somewhere to go and to just hush and get to work LOL.
She is a spinner type and makes all the right sounds when you hitting it and she is clean and fresh and no demons so its a plus.
-
09-15-25 22:51 #28505Senior Member

Posts: 226Pretty crazy!
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 13:10 #28504Senior Member

Posts: 274Yup noticed her and was like damn.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 11:56 #28503Senior Member

Posts: 69Visiting Next Week
Greetings everyone! I will be visiting you all next week and looking to have a little fun while I am there! If anyone was willing to share any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated! Outcall option would be great! A wider open menu is always welcomed and would prefer higher end but not looking to get crazy! Age not extremely important but a little important. Any UTRe also welcomed! Please also feel free to DM me! Always happy to return favor if ever in the Chicago area!











Reply With Quote




