Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 867 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 13003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11323

    BBFS in LA! - Garden spa Jessica

    My boy gave me the 411 on possible BBFS. I got a taste of BBFS in Covina so now I'm hooked. So I decided to check it out. This is the Garden spa on century Blvd. Headed there and I was told Jessica is the girl I'm looking for.

    I get there and a cute girl let's me in. Amanda was her name. Nice tits. I wouldn't mind her but she's not my intended target today. I tell her I want Jessica so she takes me to the room. I wait 5 minutes and then Jessica comes in. Well damn, she's my type. Super cute girl, petite, young (I'd say mid 20's), light skinned, thin build and small tits LOL. Big tittie lovers you've been warned.

    As usual, sesh starts with the usual FS spa massage. Not here for that so whatever. Then she starts some light teasing. Running her hands on the back, crack, etc. I'm hard already. She asks for the flip and after I flip I just straight up tell her I want boom boom, no condom. She smiles and says ok 260. I counter with 200 (sorry I'm a haggler) and she frowns. She doesn't budge from 260 so I cave in. She commences the wipe down of myself and herself. She starts with the usual nip suck and comes up and does some LFK but no DFK. At this point, Amanda comes in and offers to join but I decline. Tempted but I'd rather focus on one today and get my money's worth. Jessica resumes and works her way down to the sack and shaft. BBBJ is pretty good. 69 and I eat that pretty pussy and lick that asshole as well. Meh I get impatient and tell her I want to fuck now. She applies some lube and gets into ACG. Slowly drops that pussy into my shaft. Oh my god. Bliss. I have to go slow initially. But fuck it feels great. I grab her and go from ACG straight to mish and here I get great reaction from her. I try DFK but to no avail. Just LFK again so just suck on her tits. I'm getting close so I ask for doggy. I like skinny chicks in doggy. Pound away in doggy and I end up nutting deep inside that pussy hahaha. She didn't say anything so cool. But fuck now maybe I shouldn't have DATY LOL. Oh well. So yes BBFS confirmed. Flood gates open.

    $$ . 60 tip.

    40 house.

  2. #11322
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's always like it but Colorful's rotation last week are older providers. Maybe 50's? Late 40's at the youngest. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw the talents and did not partake.
    When I went on the 11th, there was a 30 year old and a 20-something. But when I inquired about BBFS (as advertised) neither was on board, so I left.

    A couple months ago, I visited a 30-something there, twice. Not sure who else was there, if anyone.

  3. #11321
    Quote Originally Posted by BemyLover  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody really knows anybody that can deep throat 8 inches of don't care about looks or anything just being able to take it to the Root weather escort or AMP is fine would appreciate it since Evie left can't find anybody. Happy hunting.
    Yessie Colton "LV Massage, MILF Latina, does bare too all across the board. And if I recall anyone else, I'll post for ya.

  4. #11320
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLovss  [View Original Post]
    Is TA, top massage? Or is it s different place. Thank you.
    Yep, TA = Top Accupuncture = Top Massage.

  5. #11319
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Coconut Spa

    Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

  6. #11318
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    Like the previous post, Lulu is very young, all natural Bs with shaved kitty. GND type but she BBBJ like a pro. She almost finished me while on her knees sucking jr. I returned the favor and she seemed to really get into it as her moans were genuine, at least it did to me. She was pretty wet and was ready for some pounding. Lots of dfk and after multiple positions, finished in the bag. She'll be there until the end of the month along wirh Sindy. Ivy was the other provider that was available. Enjoy.
    How much was the visit? What nationalty is she?

  7. #11317
    Shill for Erma Spa


    Posts: 22

    Deep throat

    Wondering if anybody really knows anybody that can deep throat 8 inches of don't care about looks or anything just being able to take it to the Root weather escort or AMP is fine would appreciate it since Evie left can't find anybody. Happy hunting.

  8. #11316

    Colorful

    Not sure if it's always like it but Colorful's rotation last week are older providers. Maybe 50's? Late 40's at the youngest. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw the talents and did not partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Asian. Yes on Rosecrans. (Has a rear entrance as well).

  9. #11315

    TA question

    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    Like the previous post, Lulu is very young, all natural Bs with shaved kitty. GND type but she BBBJ like a pro. She almost finished me while on her knees sucking jr. I returned the favor and she seemed to really get into it as her moans were genuine, at least it did to me. She was pretty wet and was ready for some pounding. Lots of dfk and after multiple positions, finished in the bag. She'll be there until the end of the month along wirh Sindy. Ivy was the other provider that was available. Enjoy.
    Is TA, top massage? Or is it s different place. Thank you.

  10. #11314

    Lulu at TA

    Like the previous post, Lulu is very young, all natural Bs with shaved kitty. GND type but she BBBJ like a pro. She almost finished me while on her knees sucking jr. I returned the favor and she seemed to really get into it as her moans were genuine, at least it did to me. She was pretty wet and was ready for some pounding. Lots of dfk and after multiple positions, finished in the bag. She'll be there until the end of the month along wirh Sindy. Ivy was the other provider that was available. Enjoy.

  11. #11313

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji0424  [View Original Post]
    Took a small trip into ktown, Wasn't in the mood for a full course meal but something of a small snack to get get me by as I would be going to TA soon so I went to usual spot that would do oil draining services but for some reason they stopped for a bit but now they're back to providing. Honestly the workers aren't anything to parade about but if you want to spend less for a quick tune up they're the place to go. They allow MT but OTC which is a downer but they do have mad oil draining skills. Unless you really want a good tune up it's. 80, . 50-. 60 for pressure relief but you can bargain it. They do be posting on BP which is baited so don't get your hopes up. But worth checking out if you just need to rid yourself of an itch.
    Just pass by will stop take a rest.

  12. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBFS at Colorful in Hawthorne. It's in another forum-- Inglewood South Bay.

    I've also gotten BBFS at Ya Spa in Burbank.

    These are both first visit BBFS. I'm not including the times that I got BBFS on the second or third visit.

    In any case, as I've said about 100 times before it isn't the spa that fucks you, it's the provider, so if you get the right provider, you'll get it bare.
    That is interesting. Anymore deets on Ya Spa, such as time frame and damage?

    I've never even gotten close to BBFS at an AMP before.

  13. #11311

    Is gone. Anyone know what happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus  [View Original Post]
    www.vrxxxperience.com

    Been trying to make it over there, but they're booked up every time. I'm in the area. Seems like a pretty interesting concept. You choose a video to watch on VR and a therapist acts it out with an HJ (maybe BJ too?

    Curious if anyone has tried and how it was.
    I used them 3 times and they were consistently a good time. But in the last 3 weeks the content on their web site is gone and they do not reply to texts.

    Anyone here know what happened?

  14. #11310

    Lulu TA

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Details (0-5) - Face: 5, Body: 4. 5, Personality: 5, Service: 5.

    LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM.

    5'4, midback length black hair, very beautiful face, petite, full natural body with perky B / Cs, milky and soft white skin, no scarring or tattoos, snug kitty with a sensitive button. Ultimate GND.

    Was told Lulu is back here finally, and had to make a visit before I bounce out of town. Plan on seeing her tomorrow and Friday as well before I fly out.

    Entry & Seating:

    Had made an appointment through MMS. Upon arrival, Lulu was already waiting for me. She met me with a large smile and a bit of shyness as it's been a little bit since we last saw each other. We quickly made our way to my favorite room and she sat on my lap hugging me. Kissed a bit and she hit me with the her signature "take off" and laughed. She watched me strip down, fold up my clothes and tuck it away. She had already stripped down at this point.

    Appetizer:

    Laid back and she got on top cuddling and kissing some more, then slowly gave me a cat bath until she got down to Jr. She moved my hands away and took control. Her BBBJ is one of the best, slow, sensual, slobbery and warm. She sped up a bit at the upper half, then DT, then back to bobbing the tip while swirling her tongue. I had to push her off, she knows this always gets me. She laughed and said she's not done yet. Let her go a bit more till I was constantly leaking precum which she had no problems with. After a bit, she said "kiss me now", which for us means DATY. Doesn't take long for her to start squirming, squeezing my head, gasping, and telling me to put it in.

    Main Course:

    She early watched me open up our favorite cover that I always bring when I visit her, she lubed up guided me in. She was extra tight and warm (first day working after from a 2 wk break). Started off stroking her slowly, she pulls me in deeper and lets out a large moan and says "too deep". I made a joke that she pulled me in, and she said "you're big" and smacked my warm. I know how she likes it, shallow strokes towards her spot, then slowly deeper and deeper, kissing her neck and LFK, she pulls upwards and hugs me tight while I sped up and pounded her hard. She's holding on for dear life and squirming, rolling her hips, and lets out a big gasp and tells me "I'm die" hahaha. She asks me to give her a minute, she just finished as I keep kissing her neck. Slowly strokes again and she's grasping on again. Put her legs together, and she quickly says "too deep" but starts accepting it and squeezing her kitty hard as she's O-ing multiple times. She tells me "too much feel" so I move back down for some more DATY. She says "OMG" and starts her kitty immediately starts talking back to me. After she's completely spent, I slid in again and she says extra tight now, I kept stroking away as her vortex kitty sucks me in and pop in the bag. She hugs me tight and keeps kissing me.

    Dessert:

    Sweaty and exhausted, laid together for a bit and chatted. Showered and cuddled some more afterwards while she rested for a bit. She checked Jr a bit, and I asked if she's down for round 2, but she said tomorrow. Told her I'll be back tomorrow and Friday before heading back home, but I'll be back next weekend.

    Highly recommend Lulu. This is her third trip to this location this year. ATF + Favorite Shop = Perfect recipe.

    She's a complete sweetheart and truly a gem in the AMP scene. Treat her well so she's incentivized to return.

    YMMV. We have very good rapport and chemistry since I met her last year.
    Will spare the details but I had a great time with Lulu as well, in part based on this recommendation. She's got a great attitude and can take a pounding,.

  15. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Is Colorful in Rosecrans and is it asian?
    Yes, Asian. Yes on Rosecrans. (Has a rear entrance as well).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape