Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 868 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11342
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmm  [View Original Post]
    I've been away from the game for a bit and it's been a long while since I partook in this hobby of ours. Circumstances in my personal life have been changing of late so I'm seriously considering dipping my toe back in the waters and diving into the deep end of the pool.

    My preference has almost been exclusively Latina with non-Pros, hostess clubs and incall massage being where I spent most of my dollars and my seed. Unfortunately it seems like there aren't as many incall massage providers as there used to be (there were tons of providers in Hollywood and the Valley back in the 80's, 90"s and early '00's but it seems like that scene has significantly dried up). Non-pro's are much harder to find now too. My go to's were sites like SA and POF as well as the old phone bulletin boards- you may not believe it but before 2010, party lines and phone boards were crawling with girls looking for "help" and eager to trade their company in exchange for a little support. A shit ton of ladies on the p-lines were not at all attractive and/or morbidly obese but it was also not uncommon to find diamond in the rough and unicorns if you stuck to it and were persistent in seeking them out. Had some really great experiences but it's time to move on to greener pastures.

    Also, I'm aware that Latina providers have a well earned rep for providing sub-par service (think dead fish) but this isn't always the case. In my experience, latinas at AMPs almost always provide poor service (dont want to be there and many arent exactly welcome by the operators. That said, you luck will be much, much better with Latina providers at Latin aromatherapy spas or hostess clubs. Sure many are flakes and sharks but others are also happy to see that you have a good time. It also doesnt hurt to turn up the charm and have a bit of game going to get a better experience from them.
    Hey yo, I'll give this place a try and try to report back next week. Been looking for fun Latina vives for a while too. The Heinz's are out there, you just got to believe.

  2. #11341
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    My boy gave me the 411 on possible BBFS. I got a taste of BBFS in Covina so now I'm hooked. So I decided to check it out. This is the Garden spa on century Blvd. Headed there and I was told Jessica is the girl I'm looking for.

    I get there and a cute girl let's me in. Amanda was her name. Nice tits. I wouldn't mind her but she's not my intended target today. I tell her I want Jessica so she takes me to the room. I wait 5 minutes and then Jessica comes in. Well damn, she's my type. Super cute girl, petite, young (I'd say mid 20's), light skinned, thin build and small tits LOL. Big tittie lovers you've been warned.

    As usual, sesh starts with the usual FS spa massage. Not here for that so whatever. Then she starts some light teasing. Running her hands on the back, crack, etc. I'm hard already. She asks for the flip and after I flip I just straight up tell her I want boom boom, no condom. She smiles and says ok 260. I counter with 200 (sorry I'm a haggler) and she frowns. She doesn't budge from 260 so I cave in. She commences the wipe down of myself and herself. She starts with the usual nip suck and comes up and does some LFK but no DFK. At this point, Amanda comes in and offers to join but I decline. Tempted but I'd rather focus on one today and get my money's worth. Jessica resumes and works her way down to the sack and shaft. BBBJ is pretty good. 69 and I eat that pretty pussy and lick that asshole as well. Meh I get impatient and tell her I want to fuck now. She applies some lube and gets into ACG. Slowly drops that pussy into my shaft. Oh my god. Bliss. I have to go slow initially. But fuck it feels great. I grab her and go from ACG straight to mish and here I get great reaction from her. I try DFK but to no avail. Just LFK again so just suck on her tits. I'm getting close so I ask for doggy. I like skinny chicks in doggy. Pound away in doggy and I end up nutting deep inside that pussy hahaha. She didn't say anything so cool. But fuck now maybe I shouldn't have DATY LOL. Oh well. So yes BBFS confirmed. Flood gates open.

    $$ . 60 tip.

    40 house.
    Oh dang, 300 all in for BBFS? That's a nice price, under even the kgirl bb deals.

  3. #11340
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    In my experience it's typically always +100 at AMP (I usually don't take the offer) (even Korgs if it is not inclusive already in the price, the upcharge is usually 100). Except when it's not, I was once charged just 50 at an AMP here in LA but that was so she could get the morning after pill (oops, CIP). Went for CIM after that and she never charged me as long as it was not CIP. Don't know where she is but it was fun while it lasted. Older (still cute) MILFs it's an option for free (Hawaii, Phoenix, Dallas). Also, if there's a strong connection and she puts me in bare (I always let her decide which is usually in CG position), in my mind I assume it's +100 and not that I'm getting it for free. No disappointment afterwards when she asks for it after getting dressed.
    Ooooooh. Can I PM you? Definitely interested in knowing more as BBFS is new to me.

  4. #11339
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    A Frankin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    As usual, sesh starts with the usual FS spa massage. Not here for that so whatever. Then she starts some light teasing. Running her hands on the back, crack, etc. I'm hard already. She asks for the flip and after I flip I just straight up tell her I want boom boom, no condom. She smiles and says ok 260. I counter with 200 (sorry I'm a haggler) and she frowns. She doesn't budge from 260 so I cave in.

    $$ . 60 tip.

    40 house.
    In my experience it's typically always +100 at AMP (I usually don't take the offer) (even Korgs if it is not inclusive already in the price, the upcharge is usually 100). Except when it's not, I was once charged just 50 at an AMP here in LA but that was so she could get the morning after pill (oops, CIP). Went for CIM after that and she never charged me as long as it was not CIP. Don't know where she is but it was fun while it lasted. Older (still cute) MILFs it's an option for free (Hawaii, Phoenix, Dallas). Also, if there's a strong connection and she puts me in bare (I always let her decide which is usually in CG position), in my mind I assume it's +100 and not that I'm getting it for free. No disappointment afterwards when she asks for it after getting dressed.

  5. #11338

    Teotihuacan spa

    I've been away from the game for a bit and it's been a long while since I partook in this hobby of ours. Circumstances in my personal life have been changing of late so I'm seriously considering dipping my toe back in the waters and diving into the deep end of the pool.

    My preference has almost been exclusively Latina with non-Pros, hostess clubs and incall massage being where I spent most of my dollars and my seed. Unfortunately it seems like there aren't as many incall massage providers as there used to be (there were tons of providers in Hollywood and the Valley back in the 80's, 90"s and early '00's but it seems like that scene has significantly dried up). Non-pro's are much harder to find now too. My go to's were sites like SA and POF as well as the old phone bulletin boards- you may not believe it but before 2010, party lines and phone boards were crawling with girls looking for "help" and eager to trade their company in exchange for a little support. A shit ton of ladies on the p-lines were not at all attractive and/or morbidly obese but it was also not uncommon to find diamond in the rough and unicorns if you stuck to it and were persistent in seeking them out. Had some really great experiences but it's time to move on to greener pastures.

    Also, I'm aware that Latina providers have a well earned rep for providing sub-par service (think dead fish) but this isn't always the case. In my experience, latinas at AMPs almost always provide poor service (dont want to be there and many arent exactly welcome by the operators. That said, you luck will be much, much better with Latina providers at Latin aromatherapy spas or hostess clubs. Sure many are flakes and sharks but others are also happy to see that you have a good time. It also doesnt hurt to turn up the charm and have a bit of game going to get a better experience from them.

    Anyhow, I'm thinking about hitting up an LMP I came across and wondering if anyone knows what the score is with Teotihuacan SPA on Whittier Blvd in ELA. I'm getting positive vibes from the look of the place (sort of like Sophie Spa in Maywood way back in the 00s) but not sure if it's just wishful thinking on my part.

    I noticed that there are some reviews for this place on the other board but I don't have a membership and don't want to spend cash on a prepaid credit card only to read some bullshit review. Seems like that board attracts a good number of poseurs (making up reviews on spas to get cred or puffing their chests out online trying to prove how tough they are. Most mongers with experience can spot the bullshit reviews but hopefully one of you has had experience with Teotihuacan SPA or has come across credible reviews. If my personal life continues in a downward spiral then I'll probably check it out and report back. In the mean time maybe someone can provide some insight on this spa.

    As always peace and stay safe brothers!

  6. #11337
    Shill for TA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Sindy at TA

    It's been a minute since visiting TA and Sindy's been on my to-do list since meeting her briefly at the end of my previous visit with Abby.

    After setting things up with Mina, I arrived at the agreed upon time and was greeted by Jojo (who, by the way, will be working front-of-house until November). It was great to see her again; Jojo's always a ton of fun and, as I've come to expect, she didn't disappoint.

    She led me to the last room on the left, shut the door, and immediately started grinding on me and squeezing my already hard cock. Within seconds she dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts, slapped my dick against her face a few times, and got busy administering a world-class BBBJ. I was immediately reminded why I love this place. There is no substitute.

    I pulled her up for some DFK to avoid blowing early, and slid my fingers into her easily accessible wet kitty. Just then, Sindy made her way into the room. For a moment I thought my encounter with Jojo might morph into a three-way, but also, Jojo gave me one last kiss and made her exit.

    Sindy didn't miss a beat and took over from where Jojo left off. This girl sucks a mean dick, and looks so hot doing it with her bangs, luscious lips, and perky Bs jiggling in time with her bobbing head.

    I was tempted to blow in her mouth right then and there, but opted instead to pick her up (she's tiny and must weight 100 lbs tops), sat her on the table, and told her to swivel around. She got the message and within seconds presented me with one of the smoothest ass / kitty combos I've had the pleasure of dining on. And dine I did. I'm usually not much for butt stuff, but this chick's tiny asshole is irresistible. I was so down to slide my cock into it, but greek isn't her jam. So, I flipped her over for some standing mish.

    She put her arms back with her head dangling off the other side of the table. The mirror was positioned so that I could watch her wag her tongue at me while I gently slid my cock in and out of her sweet kitty.

    I repositioned her and hopped on the table for the intense pounding her sweet kitty deserved. Damn, what a sight to behold. She looked perfect with her arms back and perky Bs rippling with every thrust. I looked to my right and saw her watching herself get fucked in the mirror another reminder of why I love this place.

    After Jojo's BJ treatment, followed by Sindy's, and a session of slamming mish, I wanted her on her knees again. She obliged, and as I've come to expected from TA girls, opened wide for my load with her tongue wagging in anticipation. Perfect. While the majority went down the hatch, she caught some friendly fire across her forehead, which she didn't seem to mind. A bit more dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. So satisfying. For the third time in 30 minutes I was reminded why I love this damn place.

    Sindy cleaned me up and then turned to the mirror to wipe herself off. After some small talk and a few laughs, she existed and Jojo re-entered. More hugging and kisses ensued, but I was tapped out and needed to bounce. I met Sindy in the hallway and she led me to the door and sent me on my way with one final kiss.

  7. #11336
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yessie Colton "LV Massage, MILF Latina, does bare too all across the board. And if I recall anyone else, I'll post for ya.
    Good to know! Maybe I should consider that drive to Colton sometime soon, I love a MILF Latina. And bare as well!

  8. #11335

    BBFS in LA! - Garden spa Jessica

    My boy gave me the 411 on possible BBFS. I got a taste of BBFS in Covina so now I'm hooked. So I decided to check it out. This is the Garden spa on century Blvd. Headed there and I was told Jessica is the girl I'm looking for.

    I get there and a cute girl let's me in. Amanda was her name. Nice tits. I wouldn't mind her but she's not my intended target today. I tell her I want Jessica so she takes me to the room. I wait 5 minutes and then Jessica comes in. Well damn, she's my type. Super cute girl, petite, young (I'd say mid 20's), light skinned, thin build and small tits LOL. Big tittie lovers you've been warned.

    As usual, sesh starts with the usual FS spa massage. Not here for that so whatever. Then she starts some light teasing. Running her hands on the back, crack, etc. I'm hard already. She asks for the flip and after I flip I just straight up tell her I want boom boom, no condom. She smiles and says ok 260. I counter with 200 (sorry I'm a haggler) and she frowns. She doesn't budge from 260 so I cave in. She commences the wipe down of myself and herself. She starts with the usual nip suck and comes up and does some LFK but no DFK. At this point, Amanda comes in and offers to join but I decline. Tempted but I'd rather focus on one today and get my money's worth. Jessica resumes and works her way down to the sack and shaft. BBBJ is pretty good. 69 and I eat that pretty pussy and lick that asshole as well. Meh I get impatient and tell her I want to fuck now. She applies some lube and gets into ACG. Slowly drops that pussy into my shaft. Oh my god. Bliss. I have to go slow initially. But fuck it feels great. I grab her and go from ACG straight to mish and here I get great reaction from her. I try DFK but to no avail. Just LFK again so just suck on her tits. I'm getting close so I ask for doggy. I like skinny chicks in doggy. Pound away in doggy and I end up nutting deep inside that pussy hahaha. She didn't say anything so cool. But fuck now maybe I shouldn't have DATY LOL. Oh well. So yes BBFS confirmed. Flood gates open.

    $$ . 60 tip.

    40 house.

  9. #11334
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's always like it but Colorful's rotation last week are older providers. Maybe 50's? Late 40's at the youngest. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw the talents and did not partake.
    When I went on the 11th, there was a 30 year old and a 20-something. But when I inquired about BBFS (as advertised) neither was on board, so I left.

    A couple months ago, I visited a 30-something there, twice. Not sure who else was there, if anyone.

  10. #11333
    Quote Originally Posted by BemyLover  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody really knows anybody that can deep throat 8 inches of don't care about looks or anything just being able to take it to the Root weather escort or AMP is fine would appreciate it since Evie left can't find anybody. Happy hunting.
    Yessie Colton "LV Massage, MILF Latina, does bare too all across the board. And if I recall anyone else, I'll post for ya.

  11. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLovss  [View Original Post]
    Is TA, top massage? Or is it s different place. Thank you.
    Yep, TA = Top Accupuncture = Top Massage.

  12. #11331
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Coconut Spa

    Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

  13. #11330
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    Like the previous post, Lulu is very young, all natural Bs with shaved kitty. GND type but she BBBJ like a pro. She almost finished me while on her knees sucking jr. I returned the favor and she seemed to really get into it as her moans were genuine, at least it did to me. She was pretty wet and was ready for some pounding. Lots of dfk and after multiple positions, finished in the bag. She'll be there until the end of the month along wirh Sindy. Ivy was the other provider that was available. Enjoy.
    How much was the visit? What nationalty is she?

  14. #11329
    Shill for Erma Spa


    Posts: 22

    Deep throat

    Wondering if anybody really knows anybody that can deep throat 8 inches of don't care about looks or anything just being able to take it to the Root weather escort or AMP is fine would appreciate it since Evie left can't find anybody. Happy hunting.

  15. #11328

    Colorful

    Not sure if it's always like it but Colorful's rotation last week are older providers. Maybe 50's? Late 40's at the youngest. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw the talents and did not partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Asian. Yes on Rosecrans. (Has a rear entrance as well).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape