Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 13003
-
09-29-25 18:08 #11338Regular Member

Posts: 19Finally got over there!
No Monica, a little short girl named Candy. Massage was probably the worst I've ever had, ZERO skills, played along with it though. On the flip side she cleaned up my unit & gestured if I wanted a blow job, shook my head yes & then she asked condom or no, no of course. Took her top off as well, nice titties for sure. Nice DT & finished CIM w / swallow, she took it like a champ. 140 total OTD.
Originally Posted by Iislali938
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 22:12 #11337Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Tai Masssage / Abby
This is the second time with her, Gave her a big hug and asked if we were going to get it on today, she just laughed and said yeah baby let's do it.
Wanted to get it on first so I asked if we could save the massage for later, she just laughed and I helped her strip off and I stripped myself off as well, touched her body real good, made my dick immediately hard.
She sucked me off pretty good, gave the balls a few licks as well and then she was like ok I'm ready.
She put herself with one leg up on the massage table, I entered her from behind and I got to say her pussy was tight as ever, fucked her real good in standing doggy, didn't need any other positions, I came hard.
She took care of the rubber and then gave me my massage, of course you don't care about the massage part, right? LOL,
-
09-27-25 01:24 #11336Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 41Misa at Win Spa
Well if you're going to be in Vegas you better do as the Vegas guys do. Pay for nice piece of ass on a nice weekend. Did little research not too much I know all these places are full service so I was sure I was going to get what I needed. Misa classic Asian cutie face classic Vegas stripper body. Definitely would love to tap that again. Massage was not bad at all. What that was first cleaned off of the warm towel than a back rub then right to my ass. Sorry to play with the boys turn me over I was at full attention. I made a boom boom thrust sign she giggled my wallet to me I gave her her tip and she gave the tip of my cock and my cat bath. After that she put the rubber on got on top and damn this girl's full of energy. She was riding me so hard it looks like she was having a seizure LOL. Put on her stomach slip the hot dog and lazy style filled up that bag. Give a nice little spank on her ass left a happy man.
-
09-26-25 23:13 #11335Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Lulu at Top Acupuncture Spa
I made an appointment to check out Lulu. I went in the door and I was greeted by a lovely lady with a warm welcoming hug. I told her I called earlier for Lulu. She took me to the room and left to get Lulu as I started undressing.
Lulu came in and she was surprisingly beautiful. She has long black hair. A sexy body with natural C cup tits and her pussy is clean shaven.
She started with a great massage on my legs working her way up to my ass. She gave my inner thighs a little tease then continued massaging up my back to my shoulders. She started sliding her tits around on my back. Then she kissed my ear a little, then started kissing down my back as she rubbed her tits down to my ass. I could feel her nipples were hard.
Lulu turned me over and laid on top of me. I sucked on her hard nipples for a few minutes, then we started sensually kissing. She is a very good kisser. She then kissed down my chest to my cock which was already hard by now. She grabbed my cock and started slowly swirling her tongue around the tip making it tingle. Then she began sucking like crazy. Wow, she was really working it. I was about to shoot my load but I stopped her just in time.
We switched positions and I went down to lick her pussy. She pulled her knees back and her lips spread open. I stuck my tongue in, swirling it around then I sucked on her nice little clit until she had an orgasm.
Next we slipped on the cover and I put her in standing doggy. Her ass looked amazing. I popped my cock inside and squeezed her ass while I banged her. She was really getting into it moaning.
I then flipped her over and penetrated her in missionary. I was stroking her pretty good with her knees spread wide. Then Lulu slipped her legs underneath mine and closed her legs together. That made her pussy so tight. She started squeezing her pussy muscles around my cock while I was stroking her. I couldn't hold out and I had to tap out, blowing my load in the cover. She teasingly held my dick tight inside her pussy, squeezing my cock for a minute, then released and let me pull out. She is such a fun playful girl.
She took me to the shower to rinsed off and then back to the room to dress.
Lulu took me to the door and we hugged goodbye. I highly recommend her. I had a great time.
-
09-26-25 13:27 #11334Senior Member

Posts: 39You're the reason why someone these girls be feeling like I threw a hot dog down a hallway LOL. Nah but size queens hit for average guys like me. Going crazy on a lady in doggy with nothing but cheeks is what I live for.
Originally Posted by BemyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 22:00 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 101Insane
Came in for lunch to check it out and it just wasn't my day.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
I got out my car and a homeless guy who had a very strong smell shoulder checked me by accident but fuck it stuck to me. I still tried to push through to get an appointment but everyone was busy.
No pussy, had to boil my shirt, and blue balled because the honey pack sat with no release until now. Not even cooked, well done.
I'll be back though. Appreciate the heads up about this place.
-
09-25-25 12:17 #11332Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Sure. It's a risky business 😁.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 11:17 #11331Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 33Linda at Lucky Spa in Culver City
If this place up yesterday for some fun. Culver City is not that far from LA and definitely worth it for the good ass. Places in a pretty safe area easy to find. Linda was my girl today and I had no complaint. Nice and young cute body English was good but I wasn't thinking about having a lot of conversation LOL.
Surprisingly she gets a really good massage. Almost got the full hour squirt before we flipped. I was hard as hell and she leaned in through a little light kissing it was so hot I sucked on her neck and sucked on those titties and she did me the favor of stuck on my dick without a cover and sucked away. She gives good head. She got on top and went for the ride. Nothing like seeing big titties bounce around when the girls riding you. She got pretty wet pretty fast and I put her in doggy Splish splash pounded that ass. Great time had.
-
09-24-25 22:45 #11330Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey yo, I'll give this place a try and try to report back next week. Been looking for fun Latina vives for a while too. The Heinz's are out there, you just got to believe.
Originally Posted by Robertmm
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 19:58 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 202Oh dang, 300 all in for BBFS? That's a nice price, under even the kgirl bb deals.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 13:30 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 63Ooooooh. Can I PM you? Definitely interested in knowing more as BBFS is new to me.
Originally Posted by TomTomS
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 04:19 #11327Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172A Frankin
In my experience it's typically always +100 at AMP (I usually don't take the offer) (even Korgs if it is not inclusive already in the price, the upcharge is usually 100). Except when it's not, I was once charged just 50 at an AMP here in LA but that was so she could get the morning after pill (oops, CIP). Went for CIM after that and she never charged me as long as it was not CIP. Don't know where she is but it was fun while it lasted. Older (still cute) MILFs it's an option for free (Hawaii, Phoenix, Dallas). Also, if there's a strong connection and she puts me in bare (I always let her decide which is usually in CG position), in my mind I assume it's +100 and not that I'm getting it for free. No disappointment afterwards when she asks for it after getting dressed.
Originally Posted by Hookset
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 03:39 #11326Senior Member

Posts: 41Teotihuacan spa
I've been away from the game for a bit and it's been a long while since I partook in this hobby of ours. Circumstances in my personal life have been changing of late so I'm seriously considering dipping my toe back in the waters and diving into the deep end of the pool.
My preference has almost been exclusively Latina with non-Pros, hostess clubs and incall massage being where I spent most of my dollars and my seed. Unfortunately it seems like there aren't as many incall massage providers as there used to be (there were tons of providers in Hollywood and the Valley back in the 80's, 90"s and early '00's but it seems like that scene has significantly dried up). Non-pro's are much harder to find now too. My go to's were sites like SA and POF as well as the old phone bulletin boards- you may not believe it but before 2010, party lines and phone boards were crawling with girls looking for "help" and eager to trade their company in exchange for a little support. A shit ton of ladies on the p-lines were not at all attractive and/or morbidly obese but it was also not uncommon to find diamond in the rough and unicorns if you stuck to it and were persistent in seeking them out. Had some really great experiences but it's time to move on to greener pastures.
Also, I'm aware that Latina providers have a well earned rep for providing sub-par service (think dead fish) but this isn't always the case. In my experience, latinas at AMPs almost always provide poor service (dont want to be there and many arent exactly welcome by the operators. That said, you luck will be much, much better with Latina providers at Latin aromatherapy spas or hostess clubs. Sure many are flakes and sharks but others are also happy to see that you have a good time. It also doesnt hurt to turn up the charm and have a bit of game going to get a better experience from them.
Anyhow, I'm thinking about hitting up an LMP I came across and wondering if anyone knows what the score is with Teotihuacan SPA on Whittier Blvd in ELA. I'm getting positive vibes from the look of the place (sort of like Sophie Spa in Maywood way back in the 00s) but not sure if it's just wishful thinking on my part.
I noticed that there are some reviews for this place on the other board but I don't have a membership and don't want to spend cash on a prepaid credit card only to read some bullshit review. Seems like that board attracts a good number of poseurs (making up reviews on spas to get cred or puffing their chests out online trying to prove how tough they are. Most mongers with experience can spot the bullshit reviews but hopefully one of you has had experience with Teotihuacan SPA or has come across credible reviews. If my personal life continues in a downward spiral then I'll probably check it out and report back. In the mean time maybe someone can provide some insight on this spa.
As always peace and stay safe brothers!
-
09-24-25 02:37 #11325Shill for TA, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Sindy at TA
It's been a minute since visiting TA and Sindy's been on my to-do list since meeting her briefly at the end of my previous visit with Abby.
After setting things up with Mina, I arrived at the agreed upon time and was greeted by Jojo (who, by the way, will be working front-of-house until November). It was great to see her again; Jojo's always a ton of fun and, as I've come to expect, she didn't disappoint.
She led me to the last room on the left, shut the door, and immediately started grinding on me and squeezing my already hard cock. Within seconds she dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts, slapped my dick against her face a few times, and got busy administering a world-class BBBJ. I was immediately reminded why I love this place. There is no substitute.
I pulled her up for some DFK to avoid blowing early, and slid my fingers into her easily accessible wet kitty. Just then, Sindy made her way into the room. For a moment I thought my encounter with Jojo might morph into a three-way, but also, Jojo gave me one last kiss and made her exit.
Sindy didn't miss a beat and took over from where Jojo left off. This girl sucks a mean dick, and looks so hot doing it with her bangs, luscious lips, and perky Bs jiggling in time with her bobbing head.
I was tempted to blow in her mouth right then and there, but opted instead to pick her up (she's tiny and must weight 100 lbs tops), sat her on the table, and told her to swivel around. She got the message and within seconds presented me with one of the smoothest ass / kitty combos I've had the pleasure of dining on. And dine I did. I'm usually not much for butt stuff, but this chick's tiny asshole is irresistible. I was so down to slide my cock into it, but greek isn't her jam. So, I flipped her over for some standing mish.
She put her arms back with her head dangling off the other side of the table. The mirror was positioned so that I could watch her wag her tongue at me while I gently slid my cock in and out of her sweet kitty.
I repositioned her and hopped on the table for the intense pounding her sweet kitty deserved. Damn, what a sight to behold. She looked perfect with her arms back and perky Bs rippling with every thrust. I looked to my right and saw her watching herself get fucked in the mirror another reminder of why I love this place.
After Jojo's BJ treatment, followed by Sindy's, and a session of slamming mish, I wanted her on her knees again. She obliged, and as I've come to expected from TA girls, opened wide for my load with her tongue wagging in anticipation. Perfect. While the majority went down the hatch, she caught some friendly fire across her forehead, which she didn't seem to mind. A bit more dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. So satisfying. For the third time in 30 minutes I was reminded why I love this damn place.
Sindy cleaned me up and then turned to the mirror to wipe herself off. After some small talk and a few laughs, she existed and Jojo re-entered. More hugging and kisses ensued, but I was tapped out and needed to bounce. I met Sindy in the hallway and she led me to the door and sent me on my way with one final kiss.
-
09-23-25 11:40 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 240Good to know! Maybe I should consider that drive to Colton sometime soon, I love a MILF Latina. And bare as well!
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





