Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28532

    Vickie

    I had another one-hour session with Vickie (maybe every other month) , and as always, it was an excellent experience. She is attentive, listens carefully, and knew exactly how to work with my body to leave me feeling completely refreshed and relaxed. Massage that felt great, followed by an amazing BBBJ, Cowgirl, RCG anal, more CG, recharge with another BBBJ (yes atm) and finish again in doggie. She was absolutely clean and no breath issues for me. While she may not be the most striking person at first glance, she is still very attractive and continues to be one of my favorites. I'll absolutely be back. Same location near golf place / airport.

  2. #28531

    Alexxxa

    Got a text Saturday begging for a visit, getting tossed yada yada yada. Unfortunately, my experience with Alexa was very disappointing. The room was a disaster, disorganized and filthy, which immediately raised concerns about cleanliness and hygiene which was definitely off. She seemed distracted and off course high on junk, which made the overall visit feel off. While there were some positive moments BBBJ was great but she was nodding. She doesn't seem long for this world. The overall poor condition of the setting ain't helping. I gave her 150 because I felt bad, (I know sucker) Sadly, what used to be a reliable option is no longer the case, and I won't be returning.

  3. #28530

    Sexii Lexii

    Thank you. I have seen her advertisement. Has anyone seen her or can report on a recent visit? Thanks.


  4. #28529
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sexii Lexii? I have searched but have not found a report on her. She advertises heavily on STG as pregnant amount other things.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/646032574272

  5. #28528

    Sexii Lexii

    Anyone seen Sexii Lexii? I have searched but have not found a report on her. She advertises heavily on STG as pregnant amount other things.

  6. #28527

    Greek

    I've offered a decent amount several times to be the first, actually tried but I don't think she was going to do it anyway. I would say I haven't been able to pull it off. Her ass hole looks great too and her ass is juicy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Does she take trips to Greece?

  7. #28526
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    BTW. How was the visit? Any feedback?
    Check your PMs sir.

  8. #28525
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm looking for her current working number as well. I had one from a few weeks ago but seems that one isn't working.
    Sent. Checl PMs.

  9. #28524

    Current number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a phone number for Alexxa? Or a link? I have seen her in the past but can't find a link on STG.
    Yeah I'm looking for her current working number as well. I had one from a few weeks ago but seems that one isn't working.

  10. #28523
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Does she take trips to Greece?
    Nope have tried before and visa to greece was denied.

  11. #28522

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.
    Does she take trips to Greece?

  12. #28521
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.
    Enticing angle. Might move forward if I'm in the area. I'll ponder on it.

  13. #28520

    Alexxa

    BTW. How was the visit? Any feedback?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.

  14. #28519

    Alexxa

    Anyone got a phone number for Alexxa? Or a link? I have seen her in the past but can't find a link on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.

  15. #28518

    Preggo Alexxa

    If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.

    Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.

    She is still off of 55.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexxasept-2025-9843338067.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape