Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 30810
-
09-22-25 21:48 #28545Senior Member

Posts: 320https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/646032574272
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 20:55 #28544Senior Member

Posts: 136Sexii Lexii
Anyone seen Sexii Lexii? I have searched but have not found a report on her. She advertises heavily on STG as pregnant amount other things.
-
09-22-25 11:38 #28543Senior Member

Posts: 238Greek
I've offered a decent amount several times to be the first, actually tried but I don't think she was going to do it anyway. I would say I haven't been able to pull it off. Her ass hole looks great too and her ass is juicy.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 11:38 #28542Senior Member

Posts: 274Check your PMs sir.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 11:36 #28541Senior Member

Posts: 274Sent. Checl PMs.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:44 #28540Senior Member

Posts: 283Current number?
Yeah I'm looking for her current working number as well. I had one from a few weeks ago but seems that one isn't working.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:40 #28539Senior Member

Posts: 274Nope have tried before and visa to greece was denied.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 08:47 #28538Senior Member

Posts: 234Question
Does she take trips to Greece?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 00:39 #28537Senior Member

Posts: 439Enticing angle. Might move forward if I'm in the area. I'll ponder on it.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 21:27 #28536Senior Member

Posts: 136Alexxa
BTW. How was the visit? Any feedback?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 20:46 #28535Senior Member

Posts: 136Alexxa
Anyone got a phone number for Alexxa? Or a link? I have seen her in the past but can't find a link on STG.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 18:28 #28534Senior Member

Posts: 274Preggo Alexxa
If yall want some preggo fetish. Alexxa is waiting to please.
Heard her donations start at a 1 OO.
She is still off of 55.
-
09-16-25 17:36 #28533Senior Member

Posts: 226Just a heads up you might want to read the forums or check the new laws in NC. Responding to an ad and showing up is enough to get you a felony. Everyone, providers, businesses, hotels etc have an incentive to cooperate with the police against you now. There are several fbi task forces well funded and stationed throughout the state with the only purpose of enforcing the new law.
Originally Posted by Buater
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 17:29 #28532Senior Member

Posts: 274SunmerBae
Just wanted to report back that Summerbae is still in Cary off of Davis for now. . Not sure how much longer she will be there for.
But had another dream with her and yeah she is talkative but easily able to shut that down with just telling her you have somewhere to go and to just hush and get to work LOL.
She is a spinner type and makes all the right sounds when you hitting it and she is clean and fresh and no demons so its a plus.
-
09-15-25 22:51 #28531Senior Member

Posts: 226Pretty crazy!
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




