Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13044
-
09-22-25 20:38 #11334Senior Member

Posts: 821When I went on the 11th, there was a 30 year old and a 20-something. But when I inquired about BBFS (as advertised) neither was on board, so I left.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
A couple months ago, I visited a 30-something there, twice. Not sure who else was there, if anyone.
-
09-22-25 13:53 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 870Yessie Colton "LV Massage, MILF Latina, does bare too all across the board. And if I recall anyone else, I'll post for ya.
Originally Posted by BemyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:25 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 218Yep, TA = Top Accupuncture = Top Massage.
Originally Posted by MrLovss
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 01:21 #11331Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Coconut Spa
Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.
-
09-22-25 01:19 #11330Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Donation?
How much was the visit? What nationalty is she?
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 01:01 #11329Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 22Deep throat
Wondering if anybody really knows anybody that can deep throat 8 inches of don't care about looks or anything just being able to take it to the Root weather escort or AMP is fine would appreciate it since Evie left can't find anybody. Happy hunting.
-
09-21-25 22:05 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 306Colorful
Not sure if it's always like it but Colorful's rotation last week are older providers. Maybe 50's? Late 40's at the youngest. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw the talents and did not partake.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 17:46 #11327Regular Member

Posts: 3TA question
Is TA, top massage? Or is it s different place. Thank you.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 16:04 #11326Senior Member

Posts: 142Lulu at TA
Like the previous post, Lulu is very young, all natural Bs with shaved kitty. GND type but she BBBJ like a pro. She almost finished me while on her knees sucking jr. I returned the favor and she seemed to really get into it as her moans were genuine, at least it did to me. She was pretty wet and was ready for some pounding. Lots of dfk and after multiple positions, finished in the bag. She'll be there until the end of the month along wirh Sindy. Ivy was the other provider that was available. Enjoy.
-
09-21-25 14:23 #11325Banned Member

Posts: 17Sounds good
Just pass by will stop take a rest.
Originally Posted by Shinji0424
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 19:00 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 203That is interesting. Anymore deets on Ya Spa, such as time frame and damage?
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
I've never even gotten close to BBFS at an AMP before.
-
09-20-25 15:01 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 44Is gone. Anyone know what happened?
I used them 3 times and they were consistently a good time. But in the last 3 weeks the content on their web site is gone and they do not reply to texts.
Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus
[View Original Post]
Anyone here know what happened?
-
09-20-25 12:57 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 619Lulu TA
Will spare the details but I had a great time with Lulu as well, in part based on this recommendation. She's got a great attitude and can take a pounding,.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 12:55 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 821Yes, Asian. Yes on Rosecrans. (Has a rear entrance as well).
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 20:06 #11320Regular Member

Posts: 15Paradise Spa around Ktown
Took a small trip into ktown, Wasn't in the mood for a full course meal but something of a small snack to get get me by as I would be going to TA soon so I went to usual spot that would do oil draining services but for some reason they stopped for a bit but now they're back to providing. Honestly the workers aren't anything to parade about but if you want to spend less for a quick tune up they're the place to go. They allow MT but OTC which is a downer but they do have mad oil draining skills. Unless you really want a good tune up it's. 80, . 50-. 60 for pressure relief but you can bargain it. They do be posting on BP which is baited so don't get your hopes up. But worth checking out if you just need to rid yourself of an itch.










Reply With Quote






