Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 58851
-
09-19-25 11:00 #53331Senior Member

Posts: 1229Entertainment post
You guys crack me up constantly🤣.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Should take it up on that tv show.
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
-
09-19-25 09:21 #53330Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Both are great but completely different. Both will give you that girlfriend experience that you like, but Chloe might be a little more affectionate and her blow job is insane, Chloe is also not as Shapley as Mona but still good body (I personally love fucking Chloe) . Mona has an incredible ASS an and some monster tatas and pretty as well. You can't go wrong but with either.
Originally Posted by KingMaker4
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 09:14 #53329Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I got your PM man. I responded.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 01:16 #53328Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Sun shower not typhoon
Oh boy! Someone must feel uncomfortable after reading my review at which point then you respond with yours. LOL (Mr. Typhoon) now that's hilarious! I don't doubt that you were with her before I was and I don't think anyone really even cares if you were as we are always going in after someone else unless you go nice and early when they open, But if you think after you leave someone else can't come in and do the same thing and then some then that's pretty funny but good for you man!! With that being said I don't think the Typhoon was as powerful as he thought he was and I don't think it demolished as much as he thought he did being that we went three rounds (her choice) after you left and she was full of energy and literally started our session in the ATM room by the shower then the shower room itself before we could even make it to the room. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
Afterwards thought we lost our clothes but realized they were still in the ATM room as I had carried Kelly through the hallway holding her fucking her (channel watching) while finally making to the room where we started our fun.
2 steps behind you. LOL. I don't want to hurt anyone's ego, but way ahead ya Gringo.
No need to call anyone out just because that tiny little Asian girl was ready and excited to see me after you left. LOL.
-
09-18-25 23:45 #53327Senior Member

Posts: 202Good for Kelly
She is making a lot of money convincing these guys that she is in love with them. XD.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 23:29 #53326Senior Member

Posts: 418Say it ain't so
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Love you dude, but you're gettin' called out (shrug)
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 21:48 #53325Senior Member

Posts: 478Not bad not great.
No TS hit or miss kind of dingy FS Chinese shop. It's very convenient for me but if I have the time would go to the other big 2-3 places south of town. I would recommend 1/2 hr 200 option not really worth the extra coin for hr. Yrmv.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
09-18-25 20:45 #53324Senior Member

Posts: 542Even funnier, a boatload of F O & Clickers, soon to be tariffed
(kōng chuáand xiǎng dīng dāng): An empty boat clangs.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
Literal meaning: "An empty boat clangs. " This is similar to the English idiom, "an empty vessel makes the most noise".
Figurative meaning: Someone with little substance who makes the most noise, or brags the most. This could apply to a man bragging about sexual prowess he doesn't truly possess.
-
09-18-25 20:14 #53323Senior Member

Posts: 854Last I heard, she was at Sunflower, over in Riverview.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 18:57 #53322Senior Member

Posts: 1229Ouch
I think maybe, you might have hit a nerve (ego).
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
Funny BS on this site at times.
-
09-18-25 18:23 #53321Senior Member

Posts: 123Bet! Do we know if Mina is still around? She was something sweet and beautiful.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 18:10 #53320Senior Member

Posts: 214The Search function
Is your friend.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:48 #53319Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Now that's funny
I had to laugh at this one. FYI: I was her first encounter that morning (8:30-10:30) and when I left her she had tapped out exhausted with weak knees. Here is some Chinese philosophy to illustrate.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
A typhoon destroys a village, but one building is left barely standing. A boy passing by picks up a pebble and throws it at the building. He smiles with a false sense of accomplishment as the building crumbles to the ground.
As usual, you are 2 steps behind the Gringo (aka the typhoon).
-
09-18-25 17:27 #53318Regular Member

Posts: 22Mona or Chloe?
All these awesome reviews and great selection to choose from this month. I can probably only make 1 visit this month and want to make it count. I'm in between Mona or Chloe. I would throw Kelly in the mix who is top tier but would like to try someone I've never seen yet. I do love big tits and great face so Mona sounds tempting but so does Chloe with her BBJ skills and overall hotness. I also like a GFE and prefer to end with CIM If you had to pick out of the 2 which would you go with?
-
09-18-25 12:56 #53317Senior Member

Posts: 29Jiu jiu altamonte info
I was looking to try out a new AMP and saw someone post about jiu jiu in altamonte and was presently surprised by the proximity. Anyone have any good info or rec's for jiu jiu?












Reply With Quote






