Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 58846
-
09-18-25 23:29 #53326Senior Member

Posts: 418Say it ain't so
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Love you dude, but you're gettin' called out (shrug)
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 21:48 #53325Senior Member

Posts: 478Not bad not great.
No TS hit or miss kind of dingy FS Chinese shop. It's very convenient for me but if I have the time would go to the other big 2-3 places south of town. I would recommend 1/2 hr 200 option not really worth the extra coin for hr. Yrmv.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
09-18-25 20:45 #53324Senior Member

Posts: 542Even funnier, a boatload of F O & Clickers, soon to be tariffed
(kōng chuáand xiǎng dīng dāng): An empty boat clangs.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
Literal meaning: "An empty boat clangs. " This is similar to the English idiom, "an empty vessel makes the most noise".
Figurative meaning: Someone with little substance who makes the most noise, or brags the most. This could apply to a man bragging about sexual prowess he doesn't truly possess.
-
09-18-25 20:14 #53323Senior Member

Posts: 854Last I heard, she was at Sunflower, over in Riverview.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 18:57 #53322Senior Member

Posts: 1229Ouch
I think maybe, you might have hit a nerve (ego).
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
Funny BS on this site at times.
-
09-18-25 18:23 #53321Senior Member

Posts: 123Bet! Do we know if Mina is still around? She was something sweet and beautiful.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 18:10 #53320Senior Member

Posts: 214The Search function
Is your friend.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:48 #53319Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Now that's funny
I had to laugh at this one. FYI: I was her first encounter that morning (8:30-10:30) and when I left her she had tapped out exhausted with weak knees. Here is some Chinese philosophy to illustrate.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
A typhoon destroys a village, but one building is left barely standing. A boy passing by picks up a pebble and throws it at the building. He smiles with a false sense of accomplishment as the building crumbles to the ground.
As usual, you are 2 steps behind the Gringo (aka the typhoon).
-
09-18-25 17:27 #53318Regular Member

Posts: 22Mona or Chloe?
All these awesome reviews and great selection to choose from this month. I can probably only make 1 visit this month and want to make it count. I'm in between Mona or Chloe. I would throw Kelly in the mix who is top tier but would like to try someone I've never seen yet. I do love big tits and great face so Mona sounds tempting but so does Chloe with her BBJ skills and overall hotness. I also like a GFE and prefer to end with CIM If you had to pick out of the 2 which would you go with?
-
09-18-25 12:56 #53317Senior Member

Posts: 29Jiu jiu altamonte info
I was looking to try out a new AMP and saw someone post about jiu jiu in altamonte and was presently surprised by the proximity. Anyone have any good info or rec's for jiu jiu?
-
09-18-25 09:01 #53316Senior Member

Posts: 257Thanks mate
Its not an easy process and still trying to firm up. I will not disclose here location, for a number of reasons.. so PM ONLY if serious
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 07:53 #53315Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mona
Mona is your answer!! As soon as you see her answer the door or walk in the room you will know you have made the right choice. She is at M and why, we all know her well but let us know what you think after your session.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 00:42 #53314Senior Member

Posts: 123Best T&A?
Hello all! Been quite a min!!
Just a quick question, which girl has the best T&A? I like the MM on the Asian girls.
Who's the best at M&why?
-
09-17-25 19:53 #53313Senior Member

Posts: 556Jenny
I love Jenny saw her at Tokyo in May the morning it closed down. She always likes the music I put on and of all the experiences I have had personal or mongering I have only ever popped 2 x in a session or date and both were with Jenny. Will be back late October damn shame to miss her maybe we will get lucky and get her back sooner. Highly recommend that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 17:04 #53312Senior Member

Posts: 283Spinner athletic?
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






