Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 61449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59469

    Tink, Autumn

    Tink died today. I don't know the particulars but I do know the police are looking for the last person she was with. Possible foul play?

    I know she was very unhealthy with a serious drug habit so I won't speculate. Just passing on the news.

  2. #59468

    Goldie

    Saw by Monroe & McHenry and I'll scooper her up no matter what. I reported on her before so I won't say much but here are some pics. DMG was 30 coins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250802_150448411~2.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_101723421_AE.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_102030629_AE.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_093342205_HDR_AE.jpg‎  

  3. #59467
    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same as BSW Kat who has been around the area for a long time or a new person?
    I'm not sure. My first time meeting her. Natural hair, it looks kind of curly, and it was soft. Light brown butter pecan skin, slim with a pretty face, I think she had freckles. Nice little body from what I could see. Spoke well and was super chill. Hope this helps.

  4. #59466

    YouTube

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnMrpVrnqTA

    Any info on the 24 yr old in the video?

    Around the 8 min mark she talks about working the WW loop.

  5. #59465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    MILF Melissa

    Rode thru the Ww last night and saw my friend Melissa walking up Ramsey. First just let me say I've known Melissa for many years, and when I tell you that she's is truly back to 100% MILF status. The last few years she's been going thru many problems and allowed herself to decline; but she seems to have work thru her situation and is back to her reliable self. Her body is of a 25 yr old and skill set of a pro. Glad she's back. We had an A++ experience as usual and looking forward to a repeat. Peace.

  6. #59464
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?
    You have a link to that video?

  7. #59463

    Tiny

    Hurt her hip and tail bone in a fall.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Tiny the other day. She was in a wheelchair on Wilkins Avenue. I tried to stop and talk to her, but she had too many guys around her so I just kept on moving. Did a search on the board found some older photos of her when she was younger from 2015 she was quite the stunning beauty unfortunately the streets still seem to be undefeated. Any, anyone know why she's in a wheelchair?

  8. #59462
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?
    Yes. The girl that I picked up was the one in the video with purple jacket who went viral.

  9. #59461

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..

    Anyway I was in the WW area and found a slim BSW with some dsl's. Went by Cat, she was cool, talked about her kid winning a Grammy in California, and that her kids father is famous. Maybe true or not. Idk. But the neck game was a good time. Nice rhythm and did I mention she had some lips. I can see she used to be fine because she still pretty even with natural hair, freckles. I'd scoop her again if I saw her, of course no phone. Stay safe out here guys.
    Is this the same as BSW Kat who has been around the area for a long time or a new person?

  10. #59460

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Just figured this one out.
    She's got some anxiety issues. She uses a different type of meds to calm her down. I would say she's somewhat of an introvert. She seems to miss read conversations for what their meetings are. It could be the meds. Dated her once she doesn't like doggy. One of the mongers took some photographs of her passed out, which is interesting on a whole Nother level. I believe he used her throat while she was passed out as well. Careful with this girl she was kidnapped and trapped in the basement for a few days.

  11. #59459

    Aka Rachel = Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    This is a pic of the other Rae I mentioned a couple of days ago. Met her by the circle.

    She was there this AM as well.
    Just figured this one out.

  12. #59458

    Rae / Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ramsay St near Busy Bee.
    This is a pic of the other Rae I mentioned a couple of days ago. Met her by the circle.

    She was there this AM as well.

  13. #59457

    Tiny over by the triangle

    I saw a Tiny the other day. She was in a wheelchair on Wilkins Avenue. I tried to stop and talk to her, but she had too many guys around her so I just kept on moving. Did a search on the board found some older photos of her when she was younger from 2015 she was quite the stunning beauty unfortunately the streets still seem to be undefeated. Any, anyone know why she's in a wheelchair?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpg‎  

  14. #59456

    Purple jacket girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cali / Calli by the triangle today. Was on my way to a family picnic, so kept driving. But thought about the great time I had with her earlier in the summer, so I spun around and picked her up. Damage was 40, and she was relatively clean. Did BBBJ and bbfscip only cause she had just left the health clinic and showed me the results. Only issue I had was that the bottom of her sandals left mud on my carpets, so had to hit the car wash after the deed.
    Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?

  15. #59455

    Candace

    Spotted Candace with two other girls (I guess they are not SWs) near the liquor store at the shopping mall strip. This was around 4 pm today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape