Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 61406
-
09-17-25 22:05 #59426Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes. The girl that I picked up was the one in the video with purple jacket who went viral.
Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 22:04 #59425Senior Member

Posts: 83Kat
Is this the same as BSW Kat who has been around the area for a long time or a new person?
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 14:43 #59424Senior Member

Posts: 413Rae
She's got some anxiety issues. She uses a different type of meds to calm her down. I would say she's somewhat of an introvert. She seems to miss read conversations for what their meetings are. It could be the meds. Dated her once she doesn't like doggy. One of the mongers took some photographs of her passed out, which is interesting on a whole Nother level. I believe he used her throat while she was passed out as well. Careful with this girl she was kidnapped and trapped in the basement for a few days.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 14:39 #59423Senior Member

Posts: 328Aka Rachel = Rae
Just figured this one out.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 14:33 #59422Senior Member

Posts: 328Rae / Ray
This is a pic of the other Rae I mentioned a couple of days ago. Met her by the circle.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
She was there this AM as well.
-
09-17-25 11:12 #59421Senior Member

Posts: 413Tiny over by the triangle
I saw a Tiny the other day. She was in a wheelchair on Wilkins Avenue. I tried to stop and talk to her, but she had too many guys around her so I just kept on moving. Did a search on the board found some older photos of her when she was younger from 2015 she was quite the stunning beauty unfortunately the streets still seem to be undefeated. Any, anyone know why she's in a wheelchair?
-
09-17-25 07:30 #59420Senior Member

Posts: 113Purple jacket girl?
Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 19:13 #59419Senior Member

Posts: 1626Candace
Spotted Candace with two other girls (I guess they are not SWs) near the liquor store at the shopping mall strip. This was around 4 pm today.
-
09-16-25 18:50 #59418Regular Member

Posts: 9+1 for worries about BtB. His reports always kept me well informed. Hard to believe he would've dropped off without warning. Is there anything that can be done?
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 18:46 #59417Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks, found and scooped at Mchenry. Normal service was still A+, but she turned down FS. It was my first time asking so I didn't think much of it. Is this normal for her?
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
JtR.
-
09-16-25 17:34 #59416Senior Member

Posts: 290this is why you always cut your losses and play the non-aggressor in this game. no use getting popped, very certainly not over a jackson or two. crazy.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 17:32 #59415Senior Member

Posts: 290say it aint so. maybe he's just taking a break hopefully that's the case. btb is the mvp imo.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 16:12 #59414Senior Member

Posts: 477Popped
I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..
Anyway I was in the WW area and found a slim BSW with some dsl's. Went by Cat, she was cool, talked about her kid winning a Grammy in California, and that her kids father is famous. Maybe true or not. Idk. But the neck game was a good time. Nice rhythm and did I mention she had some lips. I can see she used to be fine because she still pretty even with natural hair, freckles. I'd scoop her again if I saw her, of course no phone. Stay safe out here guys.
-
09-16-25 12:56 #59413Senior Member

Posts: 328Bailey
Bailey is back out. Look for her near BusyBee or McHenry by Monroe. The BF thing didn't work out.
Originally Posted by JackTheR
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:50 #59412Senior Member

Posts: 328Kiara
Saw and spoke with her last night by the circle. Had a bf in tow. She looked pretty good, clean, articulate and smiling and is back out. No digits.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





