Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 61438
-
09-17-25 14:33 #59458Senior Member

Posts: 328Rae / Ray
This is a pic of the other Rae I mentioned a couple of days ago. Met her by the circle.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
She was there this AM as well.
-
09-17-25 11:12 #59457Senior Member

Posts: 412Tiny over by the triangle
I saw a Tiny the other day. She was in a wheelchair on Wilkins Avenue. I tried to stop and talk to her, but she had too many guys around her so I just kept on moving. Did a search on the board found some older photos of her when she was younger from 2015 she was quite the stunning beauty unfortunately the streets still seem to be undefeated. Any, anyone know why she's in a wheelchair?
-
09-17-25 07:30 #59456Senior Member

Posts: 112Purple jacket girl?
Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 19:13 #59455Senior Member

Posts: 1626Candace
Spotted Candace with two other girls (I guess they are not SWs) near the liquor store at the shopping mall strip. This was around 4 pm today.
-
09-16-25 18:50 #59454Regular Member

Posts: 9+1 for worries about BtB. His reports always kept me well informed. Hard to believe he would've dropped off without warning. Is there anything that can be done?
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 18:46 #59453Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks, found and scooped at Mchenry. Normal service was still A+, but she turned down FS. It was my first time asking so I didn't think much of it. Is this normal for her?
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
JtR.
-
09-16-25 17:34 #59452Senior Member

Posts: 290this is why you always cut your losses and play the non-aggressor in this game. no use getting popped, very certainly not over a jackson or two. crazy.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 17:32 #59451Senior Member

Posts: 290say it aint so. maybe he's just taking a break hopefully that's the case. btb is the mvp imo.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 16:12 #59450Senior Member

Posts: 477Popped
I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..
Anyway I was in the WW area and found a slim BSW with some dsl's. Went by Cat, she was cool, talked about her kid winning a Grammy in California, and that her kids father is famous. Maybe true or not. Idk. But the neck game was a good time. Nice rhythm and did I mention she had some lips. I can see she used to be fine because she still pretty even with natural hair, freckles. I'd scoop her again if I saw her, of course no phone. Stay safe out here guys.
-
09-16-25 12:56 #59449Senior Member

Posts: 328Bailey
Bailey is back out. Look for her near BusyBee or McHenry by Monroe. The BF thing didn't work out.
Originally Posted by JackTheR
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:50 #59448Senior Member

Posts: 328Kiara
Saw and spoke with her last night by the circle. Had a bf in tow. She looked pretty good, clean, articulate and smiling and is back out. No digits.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 22:51 #59447Senior Member

Posts: 978Cheeks
Be real careful with her, she is struggling, a shell of her former self. If she can rip you off she will the drugs have destroyed her.
Be Safe.
-
09-15-25 15:06 #59446Senior Member

Posts: 412Abandon minium's
Stay out of the abandon minimum's you are just asking to get rolled. You're in Baltimore you're in West Baltimore, some of the most dangerous neighborhoods. Think with the big head. You've been warned.
Originally Posted by QuanMarco78
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 14:49 #59445Senior Member

Posts: 29Cheeks
Had her like a week ago in a bando
Straight facefucking for like 20 minutes.
You must of caught her when she needed her meds.
-
09-14-25 20:25 #59444Senior Member

Posts: 136Raven
Well there are two girls who go by Raven. If it is the one without the spider tatttoo I would be very interested in hooking up with her again. She was a pretty girl who gave good service. The only negative I know of came from a private message I got from someone on here. He said he took her to a hotel room and she almost overdosed. She used to walk around Wilkens and near the Busy Bee. She has been gone for a little while. The Raven with the big spider tattoo is well known. She has a ad on one of the escort sites. Reports have indicated that her service is going downhill. Also not a nice location for incall. She was looking too thin. The photos in the bra and panties & the dress are the Raven I am intersted in. The nude photo is Raven with the Spider tattoo. I hope this pans out. Sometimes girls leave and then come back.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Frank Out!










Reply With Quote





