Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 61441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59461

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..

    Anyway I was in the WW area and found a slim BSW with some dsl's. Went by Cat, she was cool, talked about her kid winning a Grammy in California, and that her kids father is famous. Maybe true or not. Idk. But the neck game was a good time. Nice rhythm and did I mention she had some lips. I can see she used to be fine because she still pretty even with natural hair, freckles. I'd scoop her again if I saw her, of course no phone. Stay safe out here guys.
    Is this the same as BSW Kat who has been around the area for a long time or a new person?

  2. #59460

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Just figured this one out.
    She's got some anxiety issues. She uses a different type of meds to calm her down. I would say she's somewhat of an introvert. She seems to miss read conversations for what their meetings are. It could be the meds. Dated her once she doesn't like doggy. One of the mongers took some photographs of her passed out, which is interesting on a whole Nother level. I believe he used her throat while she was passed out as well. Careful with this girl she was kidnapped and trapped in the basement for a few days.

  3. #59459

    Aka Rachel = Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    This is a pic of the other Rae I mentioned a couple of days ago. Met her by the circle.

    She was there this AM as well.
    Just figured this one out.

  4. #59458

    Rae / Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ramsay St near Busy Bee.
    This is a pic of the other Rae I mentioned a couple of days ago. Met her by the circle.

    She was there this AM as well.

  5. #59457

    Tiny over by the triangle

    I saw a Tiny the other day. She was in a wheelchair on Wilkins Avenue. I tried to stop and talk to her, but she had too many guys around her so I just kept on moving. Did a search on the board found some older photos of her when she was younger from 2015 she was quite the stunning beauty unfortunately the streets still seem to be undefeated. Any, anyone know why she's in a wheelchair?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpg‎  

  6. #59456

    Purple jacket girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cali / Calli by the triangle today. Was on my way to a family picnic, so kept driving. But thought about the great time I had with her earlier in the summer, so I spun around and picked her up. Damage was 40, and she was relatively clean. Did BBBJ and bbfscip only cause she had just left the health clinic and showed me the results. Only issue I had was that the bottom of her sandals left mud on my carpets, so had to hit the car wash after the deed.
    Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?

  7. #59455

    Candace

    Spotted Candace with two other girls (I guess they are not SWs) near the liquor store at the shopping mall strip. This was around 4 pm today.

  8. #59454
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    say it aint so. maybe he's just taking a break hopefully that's the case. btb is the mvp imo.
    +1 for worries about BtB. His reports always kept me well informed. Hard to believe he would've dropped off without warning. Is there anything that can be done?

  9. #59453
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Bailey is back out. Look for her near BusyBee or McHenry by Monroe. The BF thing didn't work out.
    Thanks, found and scooped at Mchenry. Normal service was still A+, but she turned down FS. It was my first time asking so I didn't think much of it. Is this normal for her?

    JtR.

  10. #59452
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..
    this is why you always cut your losses and play the non-aggressor in this game. no use getting popped, very certainly not over a jackson or two. crazy.

  11. #59451
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Def a smidge worrisome to have not heard from him in this long. If anyone has info pm. Definitely set the standard when it comes to reports and Intel. Kinda makes me worried that maybe he shared too much intel (hint hint. Oink oink.).
    say it aint so. maybe he's just taking a break hopefully that's the case. btb is the mvp imo.

  12. #59450

    Popped

    I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..

    Anyway I was in the WW area and found a slim BSW with some dsl's. Went by Cat, she was cool, talked about her kid winning a Grammy in California, and that her kids father is famous. Maybe true or not. Idk. But the neck game was a good time. Nice rhythm and did I mention she had some lips. I can see she used to be fine because she still pretty even with natural hair, freckles. I'd scoop her again if I saw her, of course no phone. Stay safe out here guys.

  13. #59449

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheR  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    Long time reader, finally decided to start contributing after about a year of figuring things out. Does anyone happen to know what ever happened to Paige from Wilkens? Usually found her near the circle store or walking towards Stricker. Dark hair, 30's or early 40's and freckles. She wasn't ever the prettiest thing out there, but we had a lot of good talks and enjoyed her personality.

    On the same note, is Bailey from Mchenry area still out there? I haven't been out in about a week or two, but a little detective work led me to her FB which is now active. Wondering if she's taking a break from the streets or not.

    JTR.
    Bailey is back out. Look for her near BusyBee or McHenry by Monroe. The BF thing didn't work out.

  14. #59448

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kiara lately? Is she still around?
    Saw and spoke with her last night by the circle. Had a bf in tow. She looked pretty good, clean, articulate and smiling and is back out. No digits.

  15. #59447

    Cheeks

    Be real careful with her, she is struggling, a shell of her former self. If she can rip you off she will the drugs have destroyed her.

    Be Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape