Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 12376
-
09-16-25 11:40 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 2035Barbur Blvd
Stopped by four of the places on Barbur, met six different women. The only one I found attractive was working at sky light. On to the next.
-
09-16-25 11:25 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 183Interesting, I recently got a text that a girl by a name Sophia will start at Beauty today (9/16), apparently she's replacing Lisa, Mimi is not leaving yet.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
You sure it was Lucy and not Lisa, I didn't see her outside of Beauty but was sent the same pics Beauty uses for her from other spas, namely Aurora.
-
09-16-25 11:19 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 2035Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell provides an excellent massage. I've also heard good things about Leah at Zen Massage which is near 99 Ranch Asian grocery store.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 11:18 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 183Nature spa still got the younger girl working, perhaps not all the time. But, I got the impression she doesn't offer anything but manual finish.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]
Down the road Eastern spa had three girls, not pretty but not terrible looking. Further on the same street Homeport spa has ok looking girl, the place has been reliable service wise.
Blue rose near by had cutish, short, busty chick, still planning to check her out, haven't had the chance.
Across the highway in red rose the girl is older, I'd say 40, but the face is attractive and body (clothed) looks fit and slender.
Finally, the place near Hall and Allen sometimes has good talent, last month they had three girls, unfortunately all on the older side.
-
09-16-25 10:56 #10692Regular Member

Posts: 20Jessica and Lucy are sweet, friendly girls—nice to talk to, short, and slim.
Originally Posted by Whouck66
[View Original Post]
Started nice with BBBJ but ended up more hi than BBBJ.
Got in top and did have good action riding me.
The time was all fun and games (CFS, DATY, 69, etc.).
-
09-15-25 23:57 #10691Regular Member

Posts: 20Was in the neighborhood tonight so decided to swung by for a quick scouting stop. I was hoping to see Sophia, but the only one working was Bella. I confirmed that it isn't the same Bella from earlier this year. She's attractive, but has bolt-ons. Bella from earlier this year had an amazing natural rack.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
FWIW, someone called Lucy at Beauty Spa texted me, and said I saw them at Love. The only person I saw at Love was Bella so maybe she is working at Beauty now under a new name. I haven't seen anyone talk about a Lucy at Beauty and it is long ways away from my neck of the woods so I can't easily stop by and check it out. If anyone sees a Lucy at Beauty, let us know.
-
09-15-25 23:19 #10690Regular Member

Posts: 9AMPs in Beaverton or westside
Hello does anybody know of places in Beaverton or westside in general that have decent massages along with the extras? In my experience nature spa has been decent but recently the provider has been on the older side.
-
09-15-25 20:25 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 2035I see what you mean
Fair enough.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:45 #10688Senior Member

Posts: 183Ironically, I'm not after BBFS either but that's what seems to be hinted and other reports. Good to know she does cim. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:30 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 96Maybe I'm boring but I don't hunt for BBFS. What I got was BBBJ cg. She offered cim but I really wanted to fuck. I didn't ask for rim or Greek. Sorry I can't give you what you want.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 17:18 #10686Regular Member

Posts: 24Man mades? That's disappointing
I was saddened to hear this as well, but know we live in a world where the bolt-ons are much better looking than they were.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 17:10 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 183Secret menu and unrestricted session?
Could mean a ton of things, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 16:44 #10684Regular Member

Posts: 20Man mades? That's disappointing. Back on 9/2, PdxMassage said:
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
Same woman? If so, which is it? Natural or enhanced?
Originally Posted by PdxMassage
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 16:24 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 2035Search within the section
Doing a search using the word yoko within this massage section, I quickly found a report on 9-1 and 9-2 that told me just about everything I needed to know. I'm not saying your request is unreasonable but sometimes you need to do a search to get the answers you're looking for also
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 15:41 #10682Senior Member

Posts: 183Any acronyms?
That's like fourth report but all I seem to know about Yoko is that she's isn't everyone's cup of tea but probably does BBBJ / cfs and msog. Like any other chick from Candy circa 2025.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
That's helpful but maybe put some labels on her? What about kinkier but still mainstream stuff: cim / cof, rimming, tuma, greek? And since it was mentioned she's very open, is BBFS available with an upcharge. Heck I'll take a hint, is she a spitter, a quitter or neither, how does she feel about salad?














Reply With Quote




