Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7406
    Did another stroll. Westford had a few old hags and so did the street behind Jay. Saw a cute chinby girl in sinflower dress intersection before armory park. Don't think she was working though.

  2. #7405
    Cynthia Has been reviewed for death over the years here. Tired of reading about her.

    I have picked her up several times over the years. Blow and go only, always gets the job done but sometimes she stinks up the car, sometimes she can hardly stay awake. She's a disaster basically. The few times I had her were enough.

    I don't Snapchat, you have intel that Jenna is around currently? No sign at all since beginning of the year from my strolling.

  3. #7404
    Lmfaooooo guess not. You got it big boy. Doing all that secretarial work must be depressing so enjoy your testosterone rush of vetoing my Snapchat screenshot about to head out and see what pops up. Did get a text from Erica but blew her off and was out not too long ago getting some carry out from Santoro's. Saw a few hanging out by that drug house on union street. There's always some slutbox there. About to head out and see if I can get any new mouth to swallow my load.

  4. #7403
    Guess someone didn't like my pic so upload another one maybe he will like this one? If not will try again until it goes through trades only. [Picture Deleted by Admin]

  5. #7402
    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    I did some strolling around tonight midnight or so to no avail. Saw one I didn't recognize before on Westford. Older tall jean pants and a hat. Got to the window real old leather face. Passed.

    Also saw Cynthia on Westford. Passed.

    I saw one downtown that looked good, young blonde hair had some kinda face paint on her cheek could she be the new 19 year old Ashley?. Near Jays on one of the side streets. Exchanged looks I rounded the corner thinking she'd come over and she didn't. Looped back a few times and she was gone.

    I miss princess Jenna haven't seen nor heard anything about her since the beginning of the year. I think she got locked up but its been a while now.
    Jenna really thinks she's a princess. Tried her before and it was average at best. She's cute tho. Never dated Cynthia but curious why you passed on her. Seen many posts about her some good some bad. One guy said she fucks for ten dollars and another guy says something to the effect she's desperate and does anything. Had the chance but something better always popped up. Might try tonight but we will see. Met a girl named Erica who hosts in the projects (won't say which building number) blond hair, green eyes, short and a little chubby. Average head but loves Greek. Willing to trade her contact info but only to people who have at least ten reliable posts that give Intel not posts just asking questions. Have Jenna snap too, trades only.

  6. #7401
    I did some strolling around tonight midnight or so to no avail. Saw one I didn't recognize before on Westford. Older tall jean pants and a hat. Got to the window real old leather face. Passed.

    Also saw Cynthia on Westford. Passed.

    I saw one downtown that looked good, young blonde hair had some kinda face paint on her cheek could she be the new 19 year old Ashley?. Near Jays on one of the side streets. Exchanged looks I rounded the corner thinking she'd come over and she didn't. Looped back a few times and she was gone.

    I miss princess Jenna haven't seen nor heard anything about her since the beginning of the year. I think she got locked up but its been a while now.

  7. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    That's one of the hangout spots for the street people. If a girl is working, they will be wandering the area looking at cars.
    What is a good time to cruise? I went at late night and noontime. Noontime was dead. Late night the girls never left jays.

    Thanks.

  8. #7399
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    That's one of the hangout spots for the street people. If a girl is working, they will be wandering the area looking at cars.
    Yeah be careful there's a guy taking plate numbers and video of guys picking girls up there like that video vigilante I seen him.

    Anybody try that new Ashley out?! She just turned 19 and has the wettest pussy. Treat her good.

  9. #7398

    Jays

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond999  [View Original Post]
    New with the hobby here in MA. Cruised around Jay's, there were a few girls. None of them seem to be working though. They stayed at the park next to Jays the whole time chatting with dudes. How do you guys even pick up?
    That's one of the hangout spots for the street people. If a girl is working, they will be wandering the area looking at cars.

  10. #7397
    New with the hobby here in MA. Cruised around Jay's, there were a few girls. None of them seem to be working though. They stayed at the park next to Jays the whole time chatting with dudes. How do you guys even pick up?

  11. #7396
    Any info on the girl in the pic? Was recommended as a chubby freaky slutboxwhorr willing to do anything but was wondering if anyone on here has a review of her before I take the plunge?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 471149169_1314124210041666_4067279276810027502_n.jpg‎  

  12. #7395
    Any action lately? I been fkn this utr girl who lives in Pawtucketville but plan on hitting the streets this weekend. Any new girls?

  13. #7394

    Rest In Peace Coca

    I can tell you but it doesn't matter LOL nobody listens to me and I have a lot of enemies on this board LOL but it's ok I always keep it on me and if anybody gets too close I'm like old dirty bastard in the song Brooklyn zoo when he says get sprayed in your face like a can of mace LOL true story.

    But I just want to say Rest In Peace to this girl I call Coca LOL used to bust mad nuts in her and loved the way she curved next to me. Yep I caught feelings for her so I stopped seeing her because I not to type to share my favorite LOL but heard she died recently so paying respect to them thick thighs LOL Rest In Peace Coca this was the song I sang to her the last time we fuck on a dusty mattress by the railroad track.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibb9mxb6umg

    But why'all have fun in Lowell LOL I've officially moved to Manchester LOL more money more guns.

    Have fun hahahaha.

  14. #7393

    Courtney and Krystal

    Was feeling horny after calisthenics so I got online messaging thots on Facebook. Message some hos then seen the one sitting by Jays voltage box. She looks familiar but not familiar LOL. Looks too good to be true. Long blond hair mmmm sexy clear face but it looks like artificial intelligence mixed with Snapchat filters LOL click on it it has 5000 likes mostly guys with no profile pics and guys with fat bellies and guys with grey hair LOL idk I know I'm drunk chilling with my boy brizzy so maybe I'm imagining things LOL won't be the first time. She looks really familiar and so do all the guys liking her posts but I'm wondering why isn't she smiling I mean the picture looks perfect so why no smile for the model pic to get Colgate sponsorship LOL but anyways hit up skinny Courtney on Facebook her green light was on messenger her slim body reminds me of Annette schwarz met up and fucked her with sum thigh high riding boots. She recorded it on her phone and sent it to me. Said sell it on the site. Later met up with Krystal with her long jet black raven hair and those tongue rings made me explode like mt saint Helen or whatever the name LOL on westford street later saw the guy with the red car and gray hair I met at Lenee spot driving with her daughter LOL yep he fucked mother and daughter LOL ended up getting hear from Nikki LOL her tongue rimg game is super sonic LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5825B9EC-8B97-444F-B060-AE0E49367CC1.jpg‎   8E7B3349-1DD6-4101-86E7-15569594623B.jpg‎   D80E3C6B-31F2-4692-9596-09EE11194B2A.png‎  

  15. #7392

    Ashley, Megan, Alyssa and bbc

    Chillin in the cut sipping nips around 9 to 10 am don't remember LOL twisted on sum stuff which will remain nameless, saw BigBackCynthia on her new phone get picked up by guy the girls call diaper man LOL he wears a smelly diaper is what they told me LOL idk why but these girls open up to me like girls opened up for bob Marley LOL. Megan was looking good in some fishnets and Ashley was looking good too in some hot pink booty shorts. Alyssa gagged on my dick like that girl Annette Schwartz LOL she's a pro. She said business is slow and ask me to share her Facebook LOL will do so who wants it. Only giving it out to 3 guys. My messages are turned off but if you want it post your favorite guns and roses song. If I like it then the info is yours but if not then sowwwy like China peoples accent LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape