Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her. Was talking on Facebook and real flaky.
    Here 3 of my faves.

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61577620558521

    https://www.facebook.com/gogo.greenteem.3

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61553634951146

    Guess who the best DT bbbjws.

  2. #7390
    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally stop in Tower News to buy scratch tickets. Twice in the past month, at different times of day, I saw the same girl in the back by the magazines talking to customers. My question is: Are girls now working the peep booths in the back like they used to do in the old Combat Zone where most of the peep shows had ladies offering their services as soon as they opened in the morning?
    The girl who works there is cute. Talk to her everyday I go past there for cigarettes. Anybody see that guy on Facebook posting video about the dealers and prostitute hanging around Jay's and in bishop markham? I forgot his name but he's on the warpath & somebody said he's getting license plates idk tho.

  3. #7389
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapegod69  [View Original Post]
    With the double d rack.
    Did you find her yet? Saw some girl with some big tits but some guy in white truck got her before me.

  4. #7388

    Asian Anna

    Was chilling w Brizzy early today, saw Asian Anna walking down Westford using a cane she was all shriveled up and she dyed her hair red. Have her Facebook if anybody wants it. My boy weezy hooked me up with a girl whose name starts with J (not saying names anymore so the snitches can't run back and tell hahahaha sorry ho how about that LOL) who wears glasses says she's from woostah never seen her before but she gave me some decent head for just a hit of some special meds. Will repeat. Met new girl whose name starts with K on branch street at the trap house Jackie used to live at in 2022 and that girl Theresa and Leslie used to live there back in 2018. LOL. Crazy how that apartment complex is still a trap house. I guess once a trap house always a trap house. Fucked her anally then she sucked me till she swallowed. Got the number of a junkie who was coming in when I was leaving. Plan on getting some sloppy toppy from her tonight after I get some more special meds. Can't wait to see if she can use that tongue ring LOL it's a big silver one so we will see (I like the big tongue rings more than the little ones LOL).

  5. #7387

    Snitch

    Special dedication to the snitch on here LOL it's ok LOL I know who you are and I know you're a slave to that fat white hizzore who draws on her legs and who has certain ailments I won't list but I have the paperwork from the health clinic she left in her tent and I found them LOL I know who you are LOL she told me about you like she's telling you about me LOL but the difference between you and me is I have Kevlar and a special pearl handle plus I have friends in gangs LOL and if you come close to me then I'm going to give you a special present LOL you're not going to do anything except talk shhhhh behind the scenes and to that fat hizzzzo who draws on her legs trust me 434 9659 don't make me call my crew LOL yeah why'all got your gang but trust me you fat bich you don't want to fuck with my crew LOL just go ahead and spread your rumors like you spread your disgusting thighs all the grandpa fuck and keep spreading your essteeeedeeez you fat whr LOL and fuck that bich Amy Lynne LOL she was talking shit and tried to get some Spanish guy to jump me LOL sorry it didn't happen Amy Lynn and sorry fat girl who draws on her legs your crew didn't hurt me LOL they know better but if something happens to me y'all better be ready LOL but if any mongers on here lookin then add at bos_gd on Snapchat for arranging dates with like ten different girls, add at cynthiaswallowz for superb blowjob where and add at jackiemara2 for tight pussy to fuck who is really laid back with thick thighs and tight pussy lips to wrap around your dick and to all you snitch LOL I'm not scared and have it whenever you get too close so just stay away ok trust me you don't want it LOL.

  6. #7386

    Krazy Katie vs Katy C

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I'm a huge fan. I know your posts get deleted but keep on posting. Don't get discouraged. So you talking about this Katty with a hairy pussy. She's mad at me because I tore apart her asshole and stitches were required by the earth doctors with limitations. One session and now she doesn't want to see me no more. But I can disguise myself and see her does she still walk the streets do you know?
    Haven't seen the girl you're posting about -krazy Katie- in years but she still does dates but not street walker dates, seen a few of her ads online escort sites, only dated her once a long time ago before her bf and pimp named pork chop died. This is when I used to live in Lowell when I first moved from dracut and I didn't really like her vibe. The other Katy is tall and slim and she used to have some big ass tits and she was one of my all time favorites LOL used to fuck her tight pussy a lot and this is when I used to bring dates to my apartment but I don't do that anymore LOL there some hooohooohooos who will set you up but I got a special surprise if anybody breaks in while I am here so they best be really careful LOL plus I have insomnia sooooo they can't catch me knocked out. If you want to get in contact with that krazy Katie then I would look on Gabby's Facebook because they say they are best friends and have several tagged photos on there. If anybody remembers Vikki from back in the days I just found her on Facebook LOL she used to give me some vicious blowjobs. Messaged her but no response but I hope to rekindle that hot flame of a mouth LOL you all take it easy.

  7. #7385

    At hub bat

    I'm a huge fan. I know your posts get deleted but keep on posting. Don't get discouraged. So you talking about this Katty with a hairy pussy. She's mad at me because I tore apart her asshole and stitches were required by the earth doctors with limitations. One session and now she doesn't want to see me no more. But I can disguise myself and see her does she still walk the streets do you know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250815-195205.jpg‎  

  8. #7384

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine  [View Original Post]
    Drove through town yesterday around 6 pm.

    Westford, Gorham, by Jays, then Church. I counted 5 LEO stopped cars. Not sure how many that didn't have their flashers on so I did see them. Anything goingon?
    There's been a heavy LEO presence all summer around all the hot spots.

  9. #7383

    Sloppy toppy

    Out and about. Many girls out. Picked up chunky hooohooohooo in cowboy boots by the parking lot and went and got head in the agretech construction lot. Drop the cowboy boot ho off then went and polished my pearl handle and messaged sum bishces on Facebook ended up picking up this girl named Cynthia not the fat one but a new one on all the drug dealers Facebook who has black hair, slim little body with a semi fat booty she has posted on her cover photo and she gave me good head in the vinfin parking lot. Afterwards we smokin a blunt and she tells me about some guy who works there who dates all the girls LOL I'm like saying to myself why she's telling me this but these girls always open up to me LOL fucked her and after 40 minutes finally came LOL you know how it is after you bust multiple nuts it takes forever on the way out saw fat Cynthia wearing some red shorts on her knees begging like 5 drug dealers for a hit, saw Kay aka Karen Dee with her fat booty on Appleton saw Katy C walking with the pimp in the wheelchair and saw some girls walking with some ugly black dude with dreads singing songs out loud LOL just another day in Lowell street walker scene oh forgot to mention saw Kaitlyn aka red on Monday going to the trap house on central looking sexy asf wearing a sundress her ass got fat and it looks like she's pregnant so I'm sure her pussy is mad wet and warm LOL saw old school Jazmine too at jays the black girl who used to drive the mustang her real name is Clarice last seen her in 2019 the dark skin jasmine is back around using a walker but yep you all have fun out there LOL about to get some more head close to agretech lot LOL https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu1g18U1_6s say hello to my little amigo LOL.

  10. #7382

    Police works?

    Drove through town yesterday around 6 pm.

    Westford, Gorham, by Jays, then Church. I counted 5 LEO stopped cars. Not sure how many that didn't have their flashers on so I did see them. Anything goingon?

  11. #7381

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityMonger  [View Original Post]
    Spend the night where? Jays?? LOL.
    Pointless unproductive drama? Lmao. How much do virtual assistants make the on usg? LOL enjoy your power trip LOL still won't change the fact that you edit posts on the forum and show favoritism LOL and you're still fat hahahaha hahahaha Mike ledoux LOL.

  12. #7380
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally stop in Tower News to buy scratch tickets. Twice in the past month, at different times of day, I saw the same girl in the back by the magazines talking to customers. My question is: Are girls now working the peep booths in the back like they used to do in the old Combat Zone where most of the peep shows had ladies offering their services as soon as they opened in the morning?
    The booths are sketchy as hell. I peeked back there and I didn't even see one working machine, maybe I didn't go back far enough but it felt unsafe.

  14. #7378

    Park

    Chilling around the park sipping on nips and just flirt with the girls out there LOL Ashley S was lookin sexy, Katy was there looking cute she used to look better way back in the days when she was thicker and her titties used to be fat asf LOL saw brown tooth Mel walking with a bunch of thugs LOL crazy how guys be letting these crcakwohres manipulate them but hey the girls be bringing in the money compared to the bums and thugs they hang with but Mel her face is ewww to me but Britt I can see how she can manipulate guys because she has a cute face nice teeth and a sexy body. She cut and dyed her hair and was rocking a skirt showing off her sexy smooth legs. Saw BigBackCynthia on the corner of Appleton with some dealer she called Lou or Luke couldn't really hear I was off in the cut she out in the open buying crack and smoking it right there on the corner of Appleton liquor. Later saw her in mongers silver truck saw Ashley B she got a fat booty. Met a new girl behind the shopping center close to market basket wood street where there are some tents. Her street name is Coco (she wouldn't tell me her real name LOL) she black hair about 5 feet tall wears cute glasses skinny but nice tits. She has tongue ring (I love tongue rings when they know how to use it) and her pussy tight asf. Will repeat. Anyone know that girl Megan with the bob Marley lyrics tatted on her back? Met her at the campsite behind the Walmart. Does she have skills?

  15. #7377
    I had to work in the basement one day and just as I was ready to leave I heard 2 dudes in a booth together watching a porn. Someone else confirmed with me it where the local guys go to meet privately. Also locals that live in housing renting rooms use it to satisfy themselves.

    I got out of there as fast as possible.

    Port. The only girl was working the adult store, not offering services. I doubt anything has changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlmanDriver  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally stop in Tower News to buy scratch tickets. Twice in the past month, at different times of day, I saw the same girl in the back by the magazines talking to customers. My question is: Are girls now working the peep booths in the back like they used to do in the old Combat Zone where most of the peep shows had ladies offering their services as soon as they opened in the morning?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape