Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7583
-
09-13-25 21:10 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 300Aurora Spa part2
So I went back and saw Aurora. Her massage is freaking amazing. She does a great job; front and back, top to bottom. Then she Did a level two CBJ. For 200.
Roaming is allowed and she takes her pants off for the finale. Definitely a BBW but very sexy. I Can't emphasize enough how great her massage is.
-
09-13-25 18:31 #6997Regular Member

Posts: 22I believe this is her.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ure-84881.html
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079792564
Stay safe.
-
09-13-25 02:19 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 1126You've had better luck than me. This is the third time she's flaked on me this week. Universal isn't far but it's not close either.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 22:47 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 44Any chance someone knows or remembers this one or what she looks like? Been trying to find her under the name but no luck since the ad got taken down. Looking for a good GFE massage and sounded good even if pricey.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 11:20 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 255Thank you to Evanos for the digits. Got to meet Scarlett recently. She is very preggo and due within a week. Some positions she is not able to do, but I was impressed with what she can do, this late in her term. She gave a pretty good bbj and her nipples are huge. Thanks again Evanos.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 10:16 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 144Guy. This one has been around for a LONG time. Be very careful.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 19:35 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 99Beautiful lady.
I have seen this one probably 10 times, undraped rub, don't believe any extras will be available.
Won't repeat.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...880838057.html
-
09-11-25 19:30 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 99There's 2
Another girl that shares the spot, hopefully it was her.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 14:13 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 125Wendy's world
I occasionally go out of my way to get massage,. Yesterday, I drove to Palm bay and got a massage from Wendy Arlene. Glad I did it, won't do again, unless I happen to be in that area.
Here is her website, https://www.passion4skin.com/contact-page-with-wendy/.
Massage was just OK, not on par with Boston Pam or Maya / Rosie. I did like the aloe lotion that she used. Felt like nuru gel, but dried completely, so I didn't have to scrub with a wire brush to remove it.
She dropped her top, exposin some droopy tits. Did some prostate work. Then L1. Quoted me 100 pesos. I gave her 120 for effort. In person she looks a decade older than her best pic on her website, Like I said. Won't repeat lunless I am in the area dn REALLY to have one rubbed out.
Yall play safe.
JB.
-
09-11-25 14:09 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the intel
Saw her and she exactly did what I wanted though she didn't swallow it. A bit pricy but she earned the money.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 10:44 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 300Maybe
Maybe but I doubt it. Also I forgot to mention, I did hear someone else in the apartment walking around. Very heavy footsteps. Take that for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 09:59 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 144You think after multiple trips the menu would open up? Or you think she is just L1 and that's it.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
09-10-25 16:46 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 300I concur
All right, all right, all right, went with your recommendation. She is beautiful. I was hoping I could talk her into something better than a L1.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
However, I found out that despite my inclination for more, L1 with a beautiful little thing like that certainly gets the job done!
Now her massage is not very good, at least for me. I like deep tissue Swedish Mashit, grind it out on my muscles. She was a loamy loamy, rub rub deal, which was OK, but not my thing. I asked her if more was on the menu for next time she said she does not do sex. Total damage for me was 180. L1-completely naked.
I am tempted to go back, because I would pay a lot of money to knock the bottom out of that one. Don't know how much it would take though. And since I don't speak Spanish and she doesn't speak much English, it's difficult to negotiate.
-
09-09-25 11:48 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 144Anything else on the menu?
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
09-09-25 11:13 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 137You left out the part about She also gives a very good massage.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






