Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 7578
-
09-20-25 09:32 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 174Mariana
I saw this girl back in July but never got around to posting a review. I contacted her for a Brazilian wax and she quoted me at 100, which isn't bad for that service with a pretty Latina where there might be a possibility of L1. I scheduled with her and she works out a cosmetology office just south of turnpike on Obt. She was pleasant and friendly, took her time with the wax and actually was one of the best ones I have received in about 15 yrs of having it done. I conversed with her in a bit of Spanish I know and she was a bit flirty knowing she looked good in a tight skirt. She reminds me of a Latina Gina Gershon a bit. I asked about her massage and agreed to do a half hour of it after the wax. She gave a nice relaxing massage and asked if I wanted release. Ofc I do. She strips to thong (spectacular body) and hops up on table to do a bit of b2 b while massaging, and eventually a nice HE. YMMV of course but she's a guapisima Latina and she knows it, so she wants a premium. I want to repeat but didn't get to Orlando a lot lately.
Originally Posted by VenecosWing
[View Original Post]
Waxing service 100.
Hhr massage w / happiness=on par for same at any L1 AMP.
-
09-19-25 21:51 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 998Have a number or recent link? This one is dead.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 16:29 #7006Regular Member

Posts: 21Info. Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)
Haveany had any type of experience willing to shace about "Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)". https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...882734081.html I call her, sweet voice, over the phone did not give any hint of L1 or any other Ls available.
-
09-18-25 21:57 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 44Did you have to ask for which masseuse by name? I see there's other ads at the same spot for Fio Massage with the girl linked here named Karen, and the other two Fio and Caro. I see they all share the same # so was curious if you asked for Karen specifically.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 11:55 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 137How was her sevice (,other than the akward voyeur part) How much was your visit (base + tip. Did you get UTC rooming with those big ole Titties. Inquiring minds want to know
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by DayDream5492
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 08:44 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes
I went, I didn't love the fact it was in the back of a barbershop and there are many barbers that watch you as you come and go. You literally have to walk past all of the barbers and their random clients as you are coming and going through the barbershop. Standard L1 I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 13:49 #7002Banned Member

Posts: 62Will do. Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 18:32 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 300Try it
There are not too many of those posted right now. Give it a shot, let us know how it goes. As long as you do it in advance, you can always go to some of the tried, and true ladies, if nobody nibbles on your bait.
Originally Posted by Ruffur
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 13:51 #7000Banned Member

Posts: 62Curious as if anyone has posted an ad to meet instead of respond to ads. I used to post ads looking to meet but this was ages ago before the crackdown and I met several gems that way. Was wondering if I should post an ad down there like a few weeks before I leave for my trip down there. What do you guys think about that good idea or stupid one hehheh.
-
09-13-25 21:10 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 300Aurora Spa part2
So I went back and saw Aurora. Her massage is freaking amazing. She does a great job; front and back, top to bottom. Then she Did a level two CBJ. For 200.
Roaming is allowed and she takes her pants off for the finale. Definitely a BBW but very sexy. I Can't emphasize enough how great her massage is.
-
09-13-25 18:31 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 22I believe this is her.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ure-84881.html
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079792564
Stay safe.
-
09-13-25 02:19 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 1126You've had better luck than me. This is the third time she's flaked on me this week. Universal isn't far but it's not close either.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 22:47 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 44Any chance someone knows or remembers this one or what she looks like? Been trying to find her under the name but no luck since the ad got taken down. Looking for a good GFE massage and sounded good even if pricey.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 11:20 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 255Thank you to Evanos for the digits. Got to meet Scarlett recently. She is very preggo and due within a week. Some positions she is not able to do, but I was impressed with what she can do, this late in her term. She gave a pretty good bbj and her nipples are huge. Thanks again Evanos.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 10:16 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 144Guy. This one has been around for a LONG time. Be very careful.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






