Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7578
-
09-11-25 19:35 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 99Beautiful lady.
I have seen this one probably 10 times, undraped rub, don't believe any extras will be available.
Won't repeat.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...880838057.html
-
09-11-25 19:30 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 99There's 2
Another girl that shares the spot, hopefully it was her.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 14:13 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 125Wendy's world
I occasionally go out of my way to get massage,. Yesterday, I drove to Palm bay and got a massage from Wendy Arlene. Glad I did it, won't do again, unless I happen to be in that area.
Here is her website, https://www.passion4skin.com/contact-page-with-wendy/.
Massage was just OK, not on par with Boston Pam or Maya / Rosie. I did like the aloe lotion that she used. Felt like nuru gel, but dried completely, so I didn't have to scrub with a wire brush to remove it.
She dropped her top, exposin some droopy tits. Did some prostate work. Then L1. Quoted me 100 pesos. I gave her 120 for effort. In person she looks a decade older than her best pic on her website, Like I said. Won't repeat lunless I am in the area dn REALLY to have one rubbed out.
Yall play safe.
JB.
-
09-11-25 14:09 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the intel
Saw her and she exactly did what I wanted though she didn't swallow it. A bit pricy but she earned the money.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 10:44 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 300Maybe
Maybe but I doubt it. Also I forgot to mention, I did hear someone else in the apartment walking around. Very heavy footsteps. Take that for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 09:59 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 144You think after multiple trips the menu would open up? Or you think she is just L1 and that's it.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
09-10-25 16:46 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 300I concur
All right, all right, all right, went with your recommendation. She is beautiful. I was hoping I could talk her into something better than a L1.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
However, I found out that despite my inclination for more, L1 with a beautiful little thing like that certainly gets the job done!
Now her massage is not very good, at least for me. I like deep tissue Swedish Mashit, grind it out on my muscles. She was a loamy loamy, rub rub deal, which was OK, but not my thing. I asked her if more was on the menu for next time she said she does not do sex. Total damage for me was 180. L1-completely naked.
I am tempted to go back, because I would pay a lot of money to knock the bottom out of that one. Don't know how much it would take though. And since I don't speak Spanish and she doesn't speak much English, it's difficult to negotiate.
-
09-09-25 11:48 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 144Anything else on the menu?
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
09-09-25 11:13 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 137You left out the part about She also gives a very good massage.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 10:55 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 137Holistic Therapy (in Kissimmee)
Anyone take the plunge with this thick Latina honeypot masseuse down in Kissimmee, I have seen her Ads for a while Apparently she wasn't getting enough bites so she added a new full body Pic showing off her lovely full chest.
The catch is she is supposedly operating out of the back of a barbershop, hence my honeypot reference. This would give a new meaning to take a little off the top.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879901626.html
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
09-08-25 22:46 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 99Cuban
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...877992091.html
Great body, named L1 with DATY for 200 roses, will repeat.
-
09-08-25 22:44 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 99Colombian
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878510048.html
Phenominal tits, 180 roses naked L1. Will repeat.
-
09-08-25 22:30 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 99Ema
Great lookin lady, 280 for topless bbj with cim, won't repeat too expensive.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879454137.html
-
09-08-25 22:27 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 99Krystal
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879737606.html
Great GFE experience, fantastic body will repeat, pricey but worth it.
-
09-08-25 22:24 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 99Healing massage
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879902081.html
200 for topless CBJ, won't repeat.












Reply With Quote





