High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 506 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 7583
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7013

    Good service

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    How was her sevice (,other than the akward voyeur part) How much was your visit (base + tip. Did you get UTC rooming with those big ole Titties. Inquiring minds want to know.
    The service was good. I paid $80 for a half hour and another $80 for a L1. This dream included exploration of those big beautiful soft breast.

  2. #7012

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to ask for which masseuse by name? I see there's other ads at the same spot for Fio Massage with the girl linked here named Karen, and the other two Fio and Caro. I see they all share the same # so was curious if you asked for Karen specifically.
    I saw Karen in the ad. Asked for Karen. Got Karen.

    I would like to know if anyone tried the other 2??

  3. #7011
    Hey buddy. Were you able to visit her? Anything to report that is recent?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Haveany had any type of experience willing to shace about "Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)". https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...882734081.html I call her, sweet voice, over the phone did not give any hint of L1 or any other Ls available.

  4. #7010

    Any Intel on this one?


  5. #7009

    Sp check got me

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge. Massage is really good, worth it for massage only. She is ok looking and on flip offered HJ or BJ. She disrobed, down to thong, she is BBW territory, tits maybe a small C nipples perky. Allowed roaming. Sanity place also. Might repeat just for massage, BJ is covered. Maybe early 40's.
    Sanity meant Sanitary.

  6. #7008

    Aurora

    Took the plunge. Massage is really good, worth it for massage only. She is ok looking and on flip offered HJ or BJ. She disrobed, down to thong, she is BBW territory, tits maybe a small C nipples perky. Allowed roaming. Sanity place also. Might repeat just for massage, BJ is covered. Maybe early 40's.

  7. #7007

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Haveany had any type of experience willing to shace about "Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)". https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...882734081.html I call her, sweet voice, over the phone did not give any hint of L1 or any other Ls available.
    I saw this girl back in July but never got around to posting a review. I contacted her for a Brazilian wax and she quoted me at 100, which isn't bad for that service with a pretty Latina where there might be a possibility of L1. I scheduled with her and she works out a cosmetology office just south of turnpike on Obt. She was pleasant and friendly, took her time with the wax and actually was one of the best ones I have received in about 15 yrs of having it done. I conversed with her in a bit of Spanish I know and she was a bit flirty knowing she looked good in a tight skirt. She reminds me of a Latina Gina Gershon a bit. I asked about her massage and agreed to do a half hour of it after the wax. She gave a nice relaxing massage and asked if I wanted release. Ofc I do. She strips to thong (spectacular body) and hops up on table to do a bit of b2 b while massaging, and eventually a nice HE. YMMV of course but she's a guapisima Latina and she knows it, so she wants a premium. I want to repeat but didn't get to Orlando a lot lately.

    Waxing service 100.

    Hhr massage w / happiness=on par for same at any L1 AMP.

  8. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Some may remember Scarlett from the UTR thread from about a year ago. Mid-20's southern pawg in winter park.

    She's back and staying in a decent hotel near universal. Very good bbj, followed by back shots with her moaning and thrusting back. She's super pregnant and about 2 weeks away, didn't diminish the dream any. Submissive and easygoing and can meet immediately with reasonable donations.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...878793473.html

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/res/d...877658983.html
    Have a number or recent link? This one is dead.

  9. #7005

    Info. Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)

    Haveany had any type of experience willing to shace about "Mariana Relaxing Massage & Cosmetology (Orlando)". https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...882734081.html I call her, sweet voice, over the phone did not give any hint of L1 or any other Ls available.

  10. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    All right, all right, all right, went with your recommendation. She is beautiful. I was hoping I could talk her into something better than a L1.

    However, I found out that despite my inclination for more, L1 with a beautiful little thing like that certainly gets the job done!

    Now her massage is not very good, at least for me. I like deep tissue Swedish Mashit, grind it out on my muscles. She was a loamy loamy, rub rub deal, which was OK, but not my thing. I asked her if more was on the menu for next time she said she does not do sex. Total damage for me was 180. L1-completely naked.

    I am tempted to go back, because I would pay a lot of money to knock the bottom out of that one. Don't know how much it would take though. And since I don't speak Spanish and she doesn't speak much English, it's difficult to negotiate.
    Did you have to ask for which masseuse by name? I see there's other ads at the same spot for Fio Massage with the girl linked here named Karen, and the other two Fio and Caro. I see they all share the same # so was curious if you asked for Karen specifically.

  11. #7003
    How was her sevice (,other than the akward voyeur part) How much was your visit (base + tip. Did you get UTC rooming with those big ole Titties. Inquiring minds want to know

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDream5492  [View Original Post]
    I went, I didn't love the fact it was in the back of a barbershop and there are many barbers that watch you as you come and go. You literally have to walk past all of the barbers and their random clients as you are coming and going through the barbershop. Standard L1 I will not repeat.

  12. #7002

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge with this thick Latina honeypot masseuse down in Kissimmee, I have seen her Ads for a while Apparently she wasn't getting enough bites so she added a new full body Pic showing off her lovely full chest.

    The catch is she is supposedly operating out of the back of a barbershop, hence my honeypot reference. This would give a new meaning to take a little off the top.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879901626.html

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    I went, I didn't love the fact it was in the back of a barbershop and there are many barbers that watch you as you come and go. You literally have to walk past all of the barbers and their random clients as you are coming and going through the barbershop. Standard L1 I will not repeat.

  13. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    There are not too many of those posted right now. Give it a shot, let us know how it goes. As long as you do it in advance, you can always go to some of the tried, and true ladies, if nobody nibbles on your bait.
    Will do. Thanks buddy.

  14. #7000

    Try it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffur  [View Original Post]
    Curious as if anyone has posted an ad to meet instead of respond to ads. I used to post ads looking to meet but this was ages ago before the crackdown and I met several gems that way. Was wondering if I should post an ad down there like a few weeks before I leave for my trip down there. What do you guys think about that good idea or stupid one hehheh.
    There are not too many of those posted right now. Give it a shot, let us know how it goes. As long as you do it in advance, you can always go to some of the tried, and true ladies, if nobody nibbles on your bait.

  15. #6999
    Curious as if anyone has posted an ad to meet instead of respond to ads. I used to post ads looking to meet but this was ages ago before the crackdown and I met several gems that way. Was wondering if I should post an ad down there like a few weeks before I leave for my trip down there. What do you guys think about that good idea or stupid one hehheh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape