Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 506 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 7582
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Any chance someone knows or remembers this one or what she looks like? Been trying to find her under the name but no luck since the ad got taken down. Looking for a good GFE massage and sounded good even if pricey.
    I believe this is her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ure-84881.html

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079792564

    Stay safe.

  2. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to Evanos for the digits. Got to meet Scarlett recently. She is very preggo and due within a week. Some positions she is not able to do, but I was impressed with what she can do, this late in her term. She gave a pretty good bbj and her nipples are huge. Thanks again Evanos.
    You've had better luck than me. This is the third time she's flaked on me this week. Universal isn't far but it's not close either.

  3. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879737606.html
    Great GFE experience, fantastic body will repeat, pricey but worth it.
    Any chance someone knows or remembers this one or what she looks like? Been trying to find her under the name but no luck since the ad got taken down. Looking for a good GFE massage and sounded good even if pricey.

  4. #6994
    Thank you to Evanos for the digits. Got to meet Scarlett recently. She is very preggo and due within a week. Some positions she is not able to do, but I was impressed with what she can do, this late in her term. She gave a pretty good bbj and her nipples are huge. Thanks again Evanos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Attaching some pics she sent.

  5. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one probably 10 times, undraped rub, don't believe any extras will be available.

    Won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...880838057.html
    Guy. This one has been around for a LONG time. Be very careful.

  6. #6992

    Beautiful lady.

    I have seen this one probably 10 times, undraped rub, don't believe any extras will be available.

    Won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...880838057.html

  7. #6991

    There's 2

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Maybe but I doubt it. Also I forgot to mention, I did hear someone else in the apartment walking around. Very heavy footsteps. Take that for what it's worth.
    Another girl that shares the spot, hopefully it was her.

  8. #6990

    Wendy's world

    I occasionally go out of my way to get massage,. Yesterday, I drove to Palm bay and got a massage from Wendy Arlene. Glad I did it, won't do again, unless I happen to be in that area.

    Here is her website, https://www.passion4skin.com/contact-page-with-wendy/.

    Massage was just OK, not on par with Boston Pam or Maya / Rosie. I did like the aloe lotion that she used. Felt like nuru gel, but dried completely, so I didn't have to scrub with a wire brush to remove it.

    She dropped her top, exposin some droopy tits. Did some prostate work. Then L1. Quoted me 100 pesos. I gave her 120 for effort. In person she looks a decade older than her best pic on her website, Like I said. Won't repeat lunless I am in the area dn REALLY to have one rubbed out.

    Yall play safe.

    JB.

  9. #6989

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Great lookin lady, 280 for topless bbj with cim, won't repeat too expensive.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879454137.html
    Saw her and she exactly did what I wanted though she didn't swallow it. A bit pricy but she earned the money.

  10. #6988

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    You think after multiple trips the menu would open up? Or you think she is just L1 and that's it.

    Fletch.
    Maybe but I doubt it. Also I forgot to mention, I did hear someone else in the apartment walking around. Very heavy footsteps. Take that for what it's worth.

  11. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    All right, all right, all right, went with your recommendation. She is beautiful. I was hoping I could talk her into something better than a L1.

    However, I found out that despite my inclination for more, L1 with a beautiful little thing like that certainly gets the job done!

    Now her massage is not very good, at least for me. I like deep tissue Swedish Mashit, grind it out on my muscles. She was a loamy loamy, rub rub deal, which was OK, but not my thing. I asked her if more was on the menu for next time she said she does not do sex. Total damage for me was 180. L1-completely naked.

    I am tempted to go back, because I would pay a lot of money to knock the bottom out of that one. Don't know how much it would take though. And since I don't speak Spanish and she doesn't speak much English, it's difficult to negotiate.
    You think after multiple trips the menu would open up? Or you think she is just L1 and that's it.

    Fletch.

  12. #6986

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...878510048.html

    Phenominal tits, 180 roses naked L1. Will repeat.
    All right, all right, all right, went with your recommendation. She is beautiful. I was hoping I could talk her into something better than a L1.

    However, I found out that despite my inclination for more, L1 with a beautiful little thing like that certainly gets the job done!

    Now her massage is not very good, at least for me. I like deep tissue Swedish Mashit, grind it out on my muscles. She was a loamy loamy, rub rub deal, which was OK, but not my thing. I asked her if more was on the menu for next time she said she does not do sex. Total damage for me was 180. L1-completely naked.

    I am tempted to go back, because I would pay a lot of money to knock the bottom out of that one. Don't know how much it would take though. And since I don't speak Spanish and she doesn't speak much English, it's difficult to negotiate.

  13. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Anything else on the menu?

    Fletch.

  14. #6984
    You left out the part about She also gives a very good massage.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...877992091.html

    Great body, named L1 with DATY for 200 roses, will repeat.

  15. #6983

    Holistic Therapy (in Kissimmee)

    Anyone take the plunge with this thick Latina honeypot masseuse down in Kissimmee, I have seen her Ads for a while Apparently she wasn't getting enough bites so she added a new full body Pic showing off her lovely full chest.

    The catch is she is supposedly operating out of the back of a barbershop, hence my honeypot reference. This would give a new meaning to take a little off the top.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...879901626.html

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape