Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 250
-
09-15-25 21:17 #40Senior Member

Posts: 548She used to be in the IE. Mid 20's girl that was pretty good looking. Every now and then, she would also offer FS, even though she couldn't feel anything down below.
Originally Posted by Marvelous10
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:17 #39Regular Member

Posts: 17Haircut ++
Haircut ++ sounds exciting. Did anyone find the number finally? If not Wendy, anyone else?
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 20:57 #38Senior Member

Posts: 654Good info thanks. I get bored and like to mix it up a bit. The haircut thing sounds like fun even if its just some touching or playing around. My legit hair lady is a rude one.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 07:59 #37Senior Member

Posts: 2004Santa Ana
There is a Nail salon a guy told me hot girl gave him a massage but it was legit, I'm not sure if they are Viet, if they are don't know why you couldn't get a HE? The place is called South coast Nails spa in SA.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 17:55 #36Senior Member

Posts: 654No luck. I found a different Wendy on Knott St who is going to cut my hair Monday. Strictly legit LMAO.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 12:24 #35Senior Member

Posts: 788Did you figure out Wendy's new alias? I need some haircut.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 17:55 #34Senior Member

Posts: 654Cmon man I just want a haircut and nothing more. My current gal sucks (not literally).
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 11:49 #33Senior Member

Posts: 2004C Mon. Man she doesn't need all that traffic.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 23:20 #32Senior Member

Posts: 513Same thing
Was in the neighborhood for some grub and decided to check it out. The front doors are locked and as I was scanning the QR code the listing pops up. Luckily one of the barbers guy was opening the door for his client and I snug inside behind. I walked around and looked at every suites with name and numbers. Didn't see any with Wendy. She might be under a different names. I sat at the front looking through the list from the website. Unless someone decides to share, it's a needle in a haystack for now.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 20:59 #31Senior Member

Posts: 654Stopped by Phenix but the door is locked. You got to call the stylist you want to let you in. Not sure where she is advertising but can't be booming for business with this setup. The search continues for a fun hairstylist.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 10:20 #30Senior Member

Posts: 654Me too I live in the area and I'd go in and ask for a legit haircut just to scope it out. My current viet haircutter is on Bolsa and she is hot but she is not down for anything.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 21:45 #29Senior Member

Posts: 513Suits?
Walk into what suits? This is like Solas Salon with different suits inside. What's the name of her place? I really need a haircut soon.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 18:57 #28Senior Member

Posts: 635Wendy from Luvie
Wendy from Luvie opened her own place in the Phenix Salon Suites in Westminster Center. If you don't have her mobile number, I'd walk in and say you've seen her at Luvie. She's a HJ and BBBJ provider only. Nice massage though. Does hair cuts too.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
https://maps.app.goo.gl/YXV8fanVPdaQm2QaA?g_st=ip
DMs asking for her number will be ignored.
-
09-09-25 07:52 #27Senior Member

Posts: 2004Nails salons
I just Love the concept Vietnamese really have culture.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 16:14 #26Senior Member

Posts: 351Luvie
I sent a text to the phone number listed asking if they closed or were moving. I got a "delivered" notification on my phone, but never received a reply. I understand the shop had closed once before and then re-opened on the Beach Bl location. Maybe they will pop up again. Who knows.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





