Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 975 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 14619
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12684

    Asked a trial run

    Stacy in Lehigh posted so she told me to let some who care that she is still alive. Asked if I want to come out and see if she is ready for getting back to business. Fuck yes the little head is talking already. So we coincide on a time and off I go through the maze to the landing strip. She answers the door in a nice black lace push up bra and black short boxers, lady style. I notice a medallion in the center of her chest not to big but noticeable. She says its a heart monitor and has to have it, O M G if this chick fucking dies while I fucking her and the other HO's on skip the games find out they may put me out to pasture LOL. Some would be a welcome gesture. I notice right away she lost weight in her tits, and me being a big fan of them and her saucer plate nipples, dam girlfriend W T F. Is going on. So called Mini stroke, mini, medium or large any one is serious. Little bit of a Speech impediment but going to therapy for it. But a little bit of this and that and then on to the bedroom. Shit I never fucked a chick with a Medallion on her chest had to make sure it wasn't Flavor Flay ok no clock so were safe. On the serious side, still really into giving head and believe me as some others know very good at it and has not lost her touch. Pussy is tasty and still as tight as ever. The loss of weight did not stop the service nor did she miss getting her daily O's out. Great fucking hour, double pop, shit I'm getting to old for this double action. Next time I'm bring a tongue Suppressor and duck tape LOL. She said she will post soon and then will schedule a few chosen clients, lucky fuckers. Ciao mongers do contact her either way and wish her a speedy recovery. Thick.

  2. #12683
    There are some diamonds to be had but the only way to find them is sifting through the chaff. Watch the scammers, if it seems off it is. Be prepared to use blocking and ignore all threats.

  3. #12682
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I think it was A2 who relayed to me that Forum work was done between 1 am and 5 or 6 am to resolve forum conflicts. Either internal minor disputes (not a major problem). Or other significant external penetration problems. Hacking, malware, trojan horse problems. You name it, the site needs maintenance. I get it between 2 and 5 am on occasion. Site maintenance is my guess, but A2 says I'm a dumass.
    Nothing to do with any of that. Its and SSL / HTTPS issue. This site is using HTTP which is unsecure in todays world and most browsers are forcing HTTPS. There are work arounds but most require some knowledge and implementation of fixes. Until this changes it appears this site will be difficult for many to access. The only way I can access is with an old IE browser or using Firefox and telling it not to force HTTPS. Total pain in the ass. Can't not force most others like chrome especially in Incognito because it's not allowed.

  4. #12681
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That site scares me. For some reason I will text. HR later some guy named Hector Garcia will text showing me an address I haven't lived at in 20 yrs. Throw off 4 of my family members who have since deceased yrs & yrs ago. And a ex wife who I can't stand and for him to please let me know when the job is done so I can fire up this Cuban stocks IV had for 5 yrs.
    I get the same call / txt every time I txt a lady from the site saying I waist her time.

  5. #12680
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That site scares me. For some reason I will text. HR later some guy named Hector Garcia will text showing me an address I haven't lived at in 20 yrs. Throw off 4 of my family members who have since deceased yrs & yrs ago. And a ex wife who I can't stand and for him to please let me know when the job is done so I can fire up this Cuban stocks IV had for 5 yrs.
    Cuban stogie. STOGIE!! Never fails.

  6. #12679

    Adult search

    That site scares me. For some reason I will text. HR later some guy named Hector Garcia will text showing me an address I haven't lived at in 20 yrs. Throw off 4 of my family members who have since deceased yrs & yrs ago. And a ex wife who I can't stand and for him to please let me know when the job is done so I can fire up this Cuban stocks IV had for 5 yrs.

  7. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Sooo. I took a road trip to see this one. Country Inn Hotel. Young girl. 25. Has a cute face only a man old enough to be her Grand Daddy could love. I only did the QV. I'm a pretty much get straight to the point kinda Country fella. So the Bank wasn't long. At all. She got on the bed doggy I said get that pussy back here. Very nice ass still has that milky white look to it. So off I go. The girl likes a good pounding. Hell I stopped to vape make a Wal-Mart grocery order on the phone all the while she was just backing that ass up on my dick.

    It was very basic. More meet & greet with a little CIM. She really has the young factor going for her in which is a turn on in itself for me as I'm just a dirty old white man.

  8. #12677
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5823.htm?cat=1

    Are you talking about this Lucy?

    Saw her couple of times back around 2020. Great girl, great attitude great service. At 300 back then. She had a boob job and maybe a butt job not sure about this last one and her donation climbed up to 6-700, that was the end for me.

    But overall I agree, not bad at all.

    Rn out.
    My Lucy didn't post long at all. And it wasn't STG it was a site no longer in service. Then she went UTR I believe. Yes dark hair dark complextion no candy issues what so ever. Like. Hawaiian decent.

  9. #12676

  10. #12675

  11. #12674
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!
    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry#photos.

  12. #12673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!
    Search on "red raspberry escort fort myers". Many websites pop up.

  13. #12672

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!
    If you go to Ter reviews and search recent reviews she has her most recent review on there, she's like the 4th one one the list. If your not a member you can still look at her basic info, you won't be able to read the review. If you click on the the review, at the top of the page it shows her ads on various sites with all of her contact info. I tried to post the link but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that kind of shit. LOL. Hope this helps and BTW you can find contact info on all of the girls I mentioned there. Just search reviews in the Fort Myers review section.

  14. #12671
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    I had to make a quick trip back to town to deal with a A / C issue and with LH Stacy on the IL, I took some forum advice and spent some time with Red Raspberry. Excellent suggestion by you guys. Top notch BBBJ, nice clean wet DATY and multiple positions to the finish. Great smile and attitude. She's a keeper.
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #12670

    Bad Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting 502 bad gateway when trying to access this website from a pc? I can access it fine with any iOS device. But can not log on from any pc with any browser. Even with computers at different locations.
    I think it was A2 who relayed to me that Forum work was done between 1 am and 5 or 6 am to resolve forum conflicts. Either internal minor disputes (not a major problem). Or other significant external penetration problems. Hacking, malware, trojan horse problems. You name it, the site needs maintenance. I get it between 2 and 5 am on occasion. Site maintenance is my guess, but A2 says I'm a dumass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape