Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 14627
-
09-08-25 16:03 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 421My Lucy didn't post long at all. And it wasn't STG it was a site no longer in service. Then she went UTR I believe. Yes dark hair dark complextion no candy issues what so ever. Like. Hawaiian decent.
Originally Posted by Rn239
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 13:30 #12676Regular Member

Posts: 4Naples independent
Has anybody tried.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3666071
I haven't seen anything on her.
Or.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3678382
Or.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/349230/georgina
-
09-08-25 10:37 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 421Ummmmmmm
Holy great mother of mercy!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...9/351567888070
-
09-08-25 10:21 #12674Regular Member

Posts: 50https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry#photos.
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 09:33 #12673Senior Member

Posts: 307Search on "red raspberry escort fort myers". Many websites pop up.
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 09:09 #12672Senior Member

Posts: 539Rr
If you go to Ter reviews and search recent reviews she has her most recent review on there, she's like the 4th one one the list. If your not a member you can still look at her basic info, you won't be able to read the review. If you click on the the review, at the top of the page it shows her ads on various sites with all of her contact info. I tried to post the link but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that kind of shit. LOL. Hope this helps and BTW you can find contact info on all of the girls I mentioned there. Just search reviews in the Fort Myers review section.
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 06:04 #12671Senior Member

Posts: 230I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?
Originally Posted by IlliMonger
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
09-07-25 20:38 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 667Bad Gateway
I think it was A2 who relayed to me that Forum work was done between 1 am and 5 or 6 am to resolve forum conflicts. Either internal minor disputes (not a major problem). Or other significant external penetration problems. Hacking, malware, trojan horse problems. You name it, the site needs maintenance. I get it between 2 and 5 am on occasion. Site maintenance is my guess, but A2 says I'm a dumass.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 20:36 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 54Raspberry Pie
I had to make a quick trip back to town to deal with a A / C issue and with LH Stacy on the IL, I took some forum advice and spent some time with Red Raspberry. Excellent suggestion by you guys. Top notch BBBJ, nice clean wet DATY and multiple positions to the finish. Great smile and attitude. She's a keeper.
-
09-07-25 18:10 #12668Regular Member

Posts: 50https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5823.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Are you talking about this Lucy?
Saw her couple of times back around 2020. Great girl, great attitude great service. At 300 back then. She had a boob job and maybe a butt job not sure about this last one and her donation climbed up to 6-700, that was the end for me.
But overall I agree, not bad at all.
Rn out.
-
09-07-25 18:03 #12667Regular Member

Posts: 50Beautiful story thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 16:02 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 439Running a mac and iphone
Having no issues signing on. If you have an IP blocker try masking like from Canada.
Originally Posted by Rn239
[View Original Post]
LTD.
-
09-07-25 15:58 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 439Great story
Thanks for sharing a true happy ending!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
LTD.
-
09-07-25 12:18 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 421Success story
Back in a land far far away. There was this beautiful crack head who lived in the Cape. She didn't advertise but if you were lucky enough to find her through a friend who knew her from a friend. Young. Dark hair beautiful tits. There was no shame in her game she did the rare dates here & there to play in the candy land. She never had in call but I fucked this girl everywhere. Publix bathroom. Publix parking lot. Dressing rooms. Park picnic table. She even jacked me off once at Outback underneath the table. Anyway. This girl was very very bad on the shit. Then she made the decision to get clean. Went into detox. Got in a program. Couple months in I drove her to a job interview. She got the job was so happy she sucked my dick as we were in the drive thru at McDonald's. That was the last time I saw her. Couple yrs ago. That is. Until this morning. I was on the Ab machine when low & behold. There she was not 15' in front of me working out with a trainer. She was doing bend over rows I fondly remember her doing those in an Arbys with my dick inside her. She didn't see me & I didn't acknowledge her. But I am happy she stayed clean if this girl did it any candy addict in the world can.
-
09-06-25 23:53 #12663Regular Member

Posts: 50Red Raspberry on Tryst.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
She's a good looking lady with beautiful attitude and great assets.











Reply With Quote




