Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 3121
-
09-14-25 15:58 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 285100% legit and repeat doesn't show any change. Also they have both male and female therapist. Discount massage if you come earlier in the day.
Originally Posted by SkipAway1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 12:52 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 104Healthways
This place is nothing but a good therapeutic massage. Repeat visits don't seem to change that. However, it is inexpensive, clean, and you get the full time you pay for. If you are happy with that, by all means go.
Originally Posted by SkipAway1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 07:24 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 2270Not the type of spa we want. 100% legit.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 02:53 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 100From their Google reviews it doesn't seem like there's much going on there but could be wrong. Please report back when or if you go.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 17:06 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 109Healthway Spa on Dobbin
Anyone check it out yet?? Looks to be new but maybe something could be there? Their website is basic. I haven't done much googling though. As we know not afraid to TOFTT.
https://healthwayspa.wixsite.com/21045
-
09-12-25 21:31 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 43T&C in Ellicott is really ramping up. Either I got lucky with Jenny, or they have stepped their game up. She was a fun time.
-
09-08-25 12:12 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 1241Yes, at least at Hana. It was every bit as much of a table shower as any AMP in PG County.
Originally Posted by Swifty53
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 08:13 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 117Hana Table Showers?
Hana does Table Showers? I thought Howard County has banned that years ago?
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 22:01 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 43What?? Hana was in THAT shape? Never got any cigarette smell when I went, everything was decent. It definitely ain't the prettiest, either. But for some nice middle aged snatch I guess I lucked up. Sorry for the bad experience, bro. I got to remember when I run into a provider that's good to get their number directly, because I will travel to them. If they ain't too far. Just like Kiki went to Ny. Makes me sad man.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 23:02 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 285Columbia Massage off 108 on red branch has heated tables. Another place I decided to check after years having not being there was Royalty in Columbia. I saw SuSu and she actually gave a good massage which I was surprised to and was also fine with the old rates of. 4 for HE. I wasn't expecting a HE when I went but ended up getting one. Again it is YMMV but the place is actually nice. Will plan to hit it up again.
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.
-
09-05-25 11:09 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 1241Less Than Memorable Visit to Hana in Ellicott City
I was in the BWI area on business and decided to try Hana rather than drive down I-95 to Greenbelt during evening rush hour. In 20/20 hindsight, I probably made the wrong decision. I texted ahead asking for an appointment with the much-reviewed Coco, but I got somebody else. Since it was my maiden voyage, I wouldn't have recognized her anyway. I think my technician's name was "Chi" or something like that. This girl was quite thin and had a long & thin tattoo on her front from just below her boobs to her navel. (Perhaps others can identify her by her tat?) She had natural Bs, was quite thin, and definitely north of 45.
Hana is located in a business strip mall. Strangely, there's a residential neighborhood across the street and a preschool on the other side of the building. This wasn't the cleanest AMP I've ever visited. It definitely could have used some sprucing up. There was cigarette smoke smell on the towels and pillow. The table didn't have a cutout head hole, so it was uncomfortable. The TS was up to standards, with adequate attention paid to the plumbing. We also did a blue toast, which turned out not to be necessary. The massage was OK and she transitioned into the ST like a pro. She did a decent CBJ but never gave me the opportunity to DATY. She laid on her back for mish but my head really wasn't into it. I pumped a few times, she faked an O, and I declared victory. I asked her to finish me manually. Because my prostate was removed a while back, cleanup was easy. Overall, she got the job done but I think I'm done with the Hana experience. The most positive thing I can say is that she didn't short me on time. I wouldn't have objected if she had.
-
08-19-25 00:35 #2930Banned Member

Posts: 160Well. That puts that to bed. For now. Thank you for your sacrifice.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 09:44 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 454Also thanks
I thank you as well. Just an FYI though, some places DO offer those massage stamp cards. RS in Greenbelt years ago used to do that but not any more. It was for a free house fee after so many visits.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 20:08 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks for taking one for the team. Looks like it's crossed off the list for me. I have plenty of legit places where I'm at.
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 12:51 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 109Jasmine Laurel
Still went through with it even after seeing the multiple locations (the places we seek aren't franchised). You have to sign in to a touch pad even as a walk in. Of course I gave bum information and an old phone number I released years ago when I lived in another state. I did 30 minutes. Sign inside the room saying nothing sexual or illegal offered. Not the first time I've seen that sign and so didn't think much of it. (I know of 2 places that have that same sign where you can get a HE). Rooms give the impression extras would be offered. Small, the standard music. You can hear the Dominos next store if you get put in a room on the right side. I wasn't even fully undressed before the woman was beating on the door. So much god damn oil I am surprised the government didn't invade me. It was all back, shoulders and arms. A LOT of that forearm rub places like this do. Where they use their forearm to give the massage. A LOT of that. Not sure if there is below the belt stuff for longer sessions or not. So much oil. I cannot stress it enough. She asked what pressure, and I told her. Waste of time telling her that as she was laying into me hard. I did not get her name. 30, maybe 40 ish. The woman at the front desk is late 40's, early 50's. Looks nice actually. Had problems paying since I didn't have cash but got it resolved. Total damage 70.50+20. Nail in the coffin, for me at least, outside of the multiple locations and the super busy shopping center its in, is a young 20 something black girl came in for a scheduled appointment as I was paying. Oh and they do the 10 visits free massage stamp card. Rub and tugs don't do that. YMMV but I would be stunned if there are any extras.
Last edited by Lolwut993; 08-16-25 at 12:55. Reason: additional info









Reply With Quote





