Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 975 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 14616
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12681
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That site scares me. For some reason I will text. HR later some guy named Hector Garcia will text showing me an address I haven't lived at in 20 yrs. Throw off 4 of my family members who have since deceased yrs & yrs ago. And a ex wife who I can't stand and for him to please let me know when the job is done so I can fire up this Cuban stocks IV had for 5 yrs.
    I get the same call / txt every time I txt a lady from the site saying I waist her time.

  2. #12680
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That site scares me. For some reason I will text. HR later some guy named Hector Garcia will text showing me an address I haven't lived at in 20 yrs. Throw off 4 of my family members who have since deceased yrs & yrs ago. And a ex wife who I can't stand and for him to please let me know when the job is done so I can fire up this Cuban stocks IV had for 5 yrs.
    Cuban stogie. STOGIE!! Never fails.

  3. #12679

    Adult search

    That site scares me. For some reason I will text. HR later some guy named Hector Garcia will text showing me an address I haven't lived at in 20 yrs. Throw off 4 of my family members who have since deceased yrs & yrs ago. And a ex wife who I can't stand and for him to please let me know when the job is done so I can fire up this Cuban stocks IV had for 5 yrs.

  4. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Sooo. I took a road trip to see this one. Country Inn Hotel. Young girl. 25. Has a cute face only a man old enough to be her Grand Daddy could love. I only did the QV. I'm a pretty much get straight to the point kinda Country fella. So the Bank wasn't long. At all. She got on the bed doggy I said get that pussy back here. Very nice ass still has that milky white look to it. So off I go. The girl likes a good pounding. Hell I stopped to vape make a Wal-Mart grocery order on the phone all the while she was just backing that ass up on my dick.

    It was very basic. More meet & greet with a little CIM. She really has the young factor going for her in which is a turn on in itself for me as I'm just a dirty old white man.

  5. #12677
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5823.htm?cat=1

    Are you talking about this Lucy?

    Saw her couple of times back around 2020. Great girl, great attitude great service. At 300 back then. She had a boob job and maybe a butt job not sure about this last one and her donation climbed up to 6-700, that was the end for me.

    But overall I agree, not bad at all.

    Rn out.
    My Lucy didn't post long at all. And it wasn't STG it was a site no longer in service. Then she went UTR I believe. Yes dark hair dark complextion no candy issues what so ever. Like. Hawaiian decent.

  6. #12676

  7. #12675

  8. #12674
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!
    https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry#photos.

  9. #12673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!
    Search on "red raspberry escort fort myers". Many websites pop up.

  10. #12672

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!
    If you go to Ter reviews and search recent reviews she has her most recent review on there, she's like the 4th one one the list. If your not a member you can still look at her basic info, you won't be able to read the review. If you click on the the review, at the top of the page it shows her ads on various sites with all of her contact info. I tried to post the link but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that kind of shit. LOL. Hope this helps and BTW you can find contact info on all of the girls I mentioned there. Just search reviews in the Fort Myers review section.

  11. #12671
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    I had to make a quick trip back to town to deal with a A / C issue and with LH Stacy on the IL, I took some forum advice and spent some time with Red Raspberry. Excellent suggestion by you guys. Top notch BBBJ, nice clean wet DATY and multiple positions to the finish. Great smile and attitude. She's a keeper.
    I must be dense! Been searching STG and Tryst for a week trying to find Red Rasberry. What am I doing wrong? Does she use another name in her ads?

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #12670

    Bad Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting 502 bad gateway when trying to access this website from a pc? I can access it fine with any iOS device. But can not log on from any pc with any browser. Even with computers at different locations.
    I think it was A2 who relayed to me that Forum work was done between 1 am and 5 or 6 am to resolve forum conflicts. Either internal minor disputes (not a major problem). Or other significant external penetration problems. Hacking, malware, trojan horse problems. You name it, the site needs maintenance. I get it between 2 and 5 am on occasion. Site maintenance is my guess, but A2 says I'm a dumass.

  13. #12669

    Raspberry Pie

    I had to make a quick trip back to town to deal with a A / C issue and with LH Stacy on the IL, I took some forum advice and spent some time with Red Raspberry. Excellent suggestion by you guys. Top notch BBBJ, nice clean wet DATY and multiple positions to the finish. Great smile and attitude. She's a keeper.

  14. #12668
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Lucy. I remember seeing Lucy back when she posted. She didn't post for long nor needed to. That girl is in a league of her own. Its like. There is Lucy. Then there is everyone else. When she opened that hotel door & there she was. In a bright green bikini thong looking thing. Omfg.

    I still to this day can't believe that my dick. Was inside that pussy.
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5823.htm?cat=1

    Are you talking about this Lucy?

    Saw her couple of times back around 2020. Great girl, great attitude great service. At 300 back then. She had a boob job and maybe a butt job not sure about this last one and her donation climbed up to 6-700, that was the end for me.

    But overall I agree, not bad at all.

    Rn out.

  15. #12667
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Back in a land far far away. There was this beautiful crack head who lived in the Cape. She didn't advertise but if you were lucky enough to find her through a friend who knew her from a friend. Young. Dark hair beautiful tits. There was no shame in her game she did the rare dates here & there to play in the candy land. She never had in call but I fucked this girl everywhere. Publix bathroom. Publix parking lot. Dressing rooms. Park picnic table. She even jacked me off once at Outback underneath the table. Anyway. This girl was very very bad on the shit. Then she made the decision to get clean. Went into detox. Got in a program. Couple months in I drove her to a job interview. She got the job was so happy she sucked my dick as we were in the drive thru at McDonald's. That was the last time I saw her. Couple yrs ago. That is. Until this morning. I was on the Ab machine when low & behold. There she was not 15' in front of me working out with a trainer. She was doing bend over rows I fondly remember her doing those in an Arbys with my dick inside her. She didn't see me & I didn't acknowledge her. But I am happy she stayed clean if this girl did it any candy addict in the world can.
    Beautiful story thanks for sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape