Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 41276
-
09-07-25 11:23 #38861Senior Member

Posts: 693Collins chic
Yikes, these STG ads time out so fast. Do you have a pic or a number from the ad? It's gone. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 22:34 #38860Senior Member

Posts: 1146Couple more for some intel
Ashley seems like she's got a decent cushion for the pushin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/072534541674
Raven hopefully decent for the blo-and-go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/851177573182
Zuriel Got a thing for gothy chicks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/821000047636
Massage but does FS
[/URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/massage/121359520537[/URL]
-
09-06-25 13:45 #38859Regular Member

Posts: 2Kendall
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/198856402747 Saw her for 30 m but made me leave in 10 m after first round. She was prob on something would just do qv 5/10.
-
09-06-25 12:12 #38858Senior Member

Posts: 112Re: Asia
At 400/hr, more power to you, brother.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 09:45 #38857Senior Member

Posts: 130Asia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/421315980786
Any intel on Asia? She looks young and new. Any good experiences with her?
-
09-06-25 09:14 #38856Senior Member

Posts: 500Collins car date
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/367121217088
I had a nice car date with this one last night. To her credit, she answered her phone quickly, said she couldn't do incall, only car date. Very apologetic and said she was in per period so only headache relief. She also apologized for that and just had a real nice attitude on the phone. She sent me her address on Collins and I was there in less than 10. She was right where she said she would be in short black shorts and a tshirt. She has a nice sized ass and tits! Belly isn't too big. Her skin is soft with no baby damage. We drove around and I got a nice slow BBBJ to finish, catch and release. She did mention taking it all next time since first time seeing her. That's a plus!! Damage was 60 and I took her back to where I got her. I definitely plan on seeing her again soon.
-
09-04-25 14:23 #38855Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks for the info. Did not have a good feeling about it so I waited until I was down in Vero Beach to have fun. Was it the girl in the picture though? She did look cute with a decent body.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 09:12 #38854Senior Member

Posts: 1061What's this girl's story? Missing teeth?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/801134257143
She's doing the "my teeth are gone" pose, anyone experienced her, how is her body?
-
09-03-25 00:56 #38853Senior Member

Posts: 153Info
Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/276548260812.
-
09-03-25 00:01 #38852Senior Member

Posts: 49Would not recommend
She has negative reviews on here. When I had her she quoted $150 for a qv. Got to the spot at agreed upon time and then ghost me. Couple hours later finally get a response and show up again and when we get started turns out a qv to her is just a covered BJ. Got to pay more for anything else. Bad attitude as well.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 23:50 #38851Regular Member

Posts: 3Little Baddie a Bad Idea?
Anyone ever taken the plunge with her? Older post said she dances. Any clue where?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/311153204849
-
09-02-25 21:23 #38850Senior Member

Posts: 247LC girl
No luck at the AMPs. All old lady's today. All of my listcrawler experiences have been shit. I have to think this one is a scam as well. Can't find her number or pics anywhere else.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/192632692
-
09-01-25 19:06 #38849Senior Member

Posts: 500Fresh
She was freshly showered when I saw her so no complaints here!! I've always been a fan of thick woman but really liked her tiny waist and plump ass. She has a nice personality and can maintain a conversation. I definitely plan on seeing her again.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 15:26 #38848Senior Member

Posts: 1061How does she smell?
She's infamous for her unique smell down under. Has that been fixed?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 10:18 #38847Senior Member

Posts: 82Luna Day
Guys, I've been visiting often, finally had an opportunity to host. Been watching her Tryst ad and finally had a recent dream with Luna Day that was great. She's been reviewed here and on TER. The pictures are accurate, she's mid 20's, all natural rack. If you love blonde's you'll think she's gorgeous. She was very friendly, and I will see here again. Total GFE experience with MSOG. Put her into rotation with her new lower hr rate. She's trying to pay for an education.
PG2.
https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday








Reply With Quote





