Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 7069
-
09-14-25 11:22 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi is fake
This is a fake post by by the providers themselves. I went last week to see Kanon, and she was moderately pretty but most definitely NOT the girl in the photos. Consequently I left. I decided to leave and I think that I am now blacklisted. I hope not as I would like to give them another try.
In review retirement for a couple years at this point but felt the need to post for this one. New agency in town, young Japanese hotties. FTL / Hollywood / Davie area. Had an amazing dream with Kanon, from Nagoya, Japan. If you are a fan of Japanese girls in any capacity. I would call this a must see. Something about J girls is so refreshing compared to typical Chinese. Anyways, It is a similar setup to KGFE and very easy to book. Kanon was very young. Girl next door look, super cute and voluptuous curves with a willingness and desire to please. Extremely tight and responsive. If you have been to KGFE or any other J-Girl spots around the country it is very similar service wise. Shower together with preview in shower, appetizer then main course. That may turn some off. But to me it was a great time. These girls have a very wide open menu. Just ask, pretty much every box is checked off. This agency is brand new in the area and they are getting some wagyu quality options. Kanon will be here for a few more days before touring in NY then back home to Nagoya. A very sexy K-girl is coming next. I highly recommend this agency, two thumbs up, and with girls like this I will keep coming back. This isn't something you can find anywhere else in a South Florida sea.
-
09-14-25 08:16 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 34Vicky
+19542637000 Go to Pompano, she a a forum page.
Originally Posted by RugByMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 07:21 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 2270https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/1112363
Originally Posted by RugByMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 02:59 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 79Vicky on the Canal
Anyone willing to pass on the number for Vicky. Older lady does massages out of her house on the canal.
-
09-10-25 07:46 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 277Maybe they prefer text
Did you ever go?
Originally Posted by GhostMetal45
[View Original Post]
I travel to fll often.
Anyone have info to share?
Ad seems clear on show up and get next girl in queue.
Feel free to PM if you're ever in Virginia Beach. VA area.
Be safe!
TM4 F.
-
09-10-25 06:07 #6239Regular Member

Posts: 17Worst way to ruin my day. She's the GOAT for sure. Hopefully we'll see her again someday.
Originally Posted by BarryDebonne
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 17:56 #6238Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Yumi at Health & Beauty
Got done with work a bit earlier than usual and was near by Health and Beauty Spa. For today's main course I got to take Yumi for a ride. I opted for the hour session. Yumi escorted me into the nearest available room and collected the house fee for the hour. She then ask me to get comfortable before stepping out. As I was getting undress and was just about to lay down, She walks back in, helps me lay down and ask me whether I wanted my massage to be hard, medium or soft. I went with the medium pressure. Since I wasn't that tired, nor was I that sore from work. After all its barely Tuesday. Yumi starts things off by massaging my shoulders and back, her hands rubbing down my spine was quite welcoming her soft touch was very soothing. As she was working my back, my roaming hands was on her legs and thigh slowly moving up to her ass, she's not skinny, but not fat, meaty in the right spot. On the flip, I opted for her BBBJCIM and cfs menu items. LOL. So I tipped her and patiently waited. She stepped out after receiving her tips, then gets right back in the room to get the fun started. She lift up her top and expose her B size melons, lift up her skirt, removed her panties to show off her nicely groomed kitty. She climbs on the table parted my legs and went to work, passionately working on my meat stick and meat balls. Suck nice and long, giving it a good amount of tongue lashing on my cock and balls. She'll occasionally swallow my balls while stroking my cock then vice versa. After several minutes of this she puts the rubber on and starts doing me in cg. We went from to cg to mish, then to doggy. Then back to mish, when I was getting close to nutting, I had her get on her knees, took off the rubber and keep blowing me bare until I emptied every last drop in her warm mouth. She kept sucking until my cock is nice and clean. After she was down worshiping my cock, she grabbed a towel and spit my spermies out. With some time left, after cleaning us both up. She did a scalp massage before cutting me loose.
-
09-07-25 09:42 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 55Jessica is gone
Indeed tragic. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
Barry.
-
09-04-25 12:09 #6236Regular Member

Posts: 9Mimi 1086 - Young Japanese Hotties
Been in review retirement for a couple years at this point but felt the need to post for this one. New agency in town, young Japanese hotties. FTL / Hollywood / Davie area. Had an amazing dream with Kanon, from Nagoya, Japan. If you are a fan of Japanese girls in any capacity. I would call this a must see. Something about J girls is so refreshing compared to typical Chinese. Anyways, It is a similar setup to KGFE and very easy to book. Kanon was very young. Girl next door look, super cute and voluptuous curves with a willingness and desire to please. Extremely tight and responsive. If you have been to KGFE or any other J-Girl spots around the country it is very similar service wise. Shower together with preview in shower, appetizer then main course. That may turn some off. But to me it was a great time. These girls have a very wide open menu. Just ask, pretty much every box is checked off. This agency is brand new in the area and they are getting some wagyu quality options. Kanon will be here for a few more days before touring in NY then back home to Nagoya. A very sexy K-girl is coming next. I highly recommend this agency, two thumbs up, and with girls like this I will keep coming back. This isn't something you can find anywhere else in a South Florida sea of mostly mediocre Chinese options. In my opinion, this is an excellent value for the quality of girl and service.
P.S. Fins up baby!
https://mimi10086.com/
As always. Happy hunting!
-
09-04-25 09:19 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 676Sadly, Jessica is leaving for good in a few days. She is headed back to China. I wish her well. She was one of a kind.
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 18:09 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 406To Shill or Not To Shill?
It's kinda funny, if you actually look at the posts you can see who "accidentally" posted this in the Miami forum LOL. And if you look further into it you'll see that a couple of posts are people claiming to be from Orlando where the sister agency started a few months ago. Take everything with a grain of salt LOL.
As for the agency, I can't claim to share any actual experience with them but I personally know 2 people who have gone and they shared their experience with me. One friend went on opening day, forgot her name but his verdict was that if that was an indication of the service he probably wouldn't return. Especially for the rate that they are asking. $240 for the half hour, $100 tip for BB and another $100 tip for CIP. Just based on the numbers alone, I hesitate to consider them on my go to list of places. Second friend went today and raved about Kanon. Compared it to KGFE and said that it was well worth the $240. He didn't mention any upgrades or pricing with her beyond the booking rate.
Only time will tell how they turn out, but they should just let the word spread naturally instead of forcing it with reviews from new accounts and out of towners.
Originally Posted by Mesohony
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 17:18 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 2964Legit? Maybe, maybe not.
Originally Posted by Mesohony
[View Original Post]
I have no idea whether the Mimi spa is legit. That said, it does look a lot like Meiji, the Orlando spa that's new to the scene and received a couple dozen positive reviews. If you look at both their websites, they are in Japanese, but can easily be converted to English. When you do that, the verbiage is similar, style is similar, both have the ladies after you scroll a bit, yellow box with a description, a couple of pictures and then the same rates, 240 for 30 minutes and 400 for an hour. The Orlando shop is clearly legit and the Lauderdale shop has a damn near identical website. Certainly worth some Scooby Doo'ing!
Originally Posted by Takiest
[View Original Post]
Meiji, in Orlando: https://meiji118.com/.
-
09-03-25 14:13 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 34It has all the tickets to be a scam
Dude I check the website and there's no Anna anywhere around, no reviews, no comments, just 2 girls (Luan and Kanon) without reviews. Website is raggedy and sketchy as hell.
Originally Posted by Mesohony
[View Original Post]
Anyway did a quick reverse search on their pictures and as I was guessing it has a 5/5 points to be a scam. Their images are everywhere on the internet so most likely those are not their real pictures.
Location is some rinky dinky house around Hard Rock Casino. As soon as I send a message they just popped the location, no questions asked, no appointments scheduled plain and simple.
Whoever was texting didn't even bother to remove the watermarks out of the images.
And your profile is brand new, you haven't post anything is the past around Florida and you only has two post which one is in damn California. So hey your profile is sketchy, more like you're trying to advertise their services.
In conclusion sound like a scam to me, at least the part where "These girls are gorgeous and look just like the pictures on their website".
Will do more field / web research before trying anything and if I'm wrong I'll post it.
-
09-03-25 10:22 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 158You need to find Jessica, not sure where she is these days.
Originally Posted by FallOutBoy101
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 09:57 #6230Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 35Mimi
I accidentally posted this in the Miami forum but this agency is actually out of Lauderdale. I am out of Orlando and I wanted to share some information for those that don't know this already. So in Orlando over the past six months there's a Japanese agency (Meiji spa) that started bringing in Japanese and Chinese girls working out of hotels and private houses and they have become very popular. There girls are very pretty and young Japanese girls. The boss in Orlando has my WeChat and I get picture updates every 10 or 12 days when new girls arrive, however about two weeks ago someone reached out to me which turned out to be a friend of the boss in Orlando letting me know that she just started a branch of the Japanese agency in Fort Lauderdale (Mimi spa) same set up working out of hotels or houses. Feel free to read the forum in Orlando as this agency has become pretty popular. These girls are gorgeous and look just like the pictures on their website. Rates are also pretty decent especially for girls of this quality.
is their website to young girls there right now, which looks like somebody has already reviewed Hana looks amazing!!
I never get to Fort Lauderdale but I Hope this helps or gives you guys some other good options.









Reply With Quote






