Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 7069
-
09-02-25 13:10 #6229Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm search of
I am looking for a good, older, Asian massage provider who will provide basic hand release and possibly more. The older the better. Preferably in Pompano.
-
08-27-25 17:22 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 158Star Massage
Afternoon gents, I stopped by Star Massage on Commercial and Powerline today based on their ad and some prior reconnaissance. https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...3ced8e5bdbfa94 Was greeted by a beautiful girl named Iris. I'm guessing low 30's, I thought she was really pretty. Pretty sure I overpaid but 2. 5 roses and I got what I was looking for in the 45 minutes I asked for. Lengthy table shower, she's playful. No TUMA for me, but some for her, BBJ and DATY. She pulled away before CIM which did not thrill me. Great nips on top on large hard MMs, thin body and a nice arse! Beautiful kitty. Massage after -- she's a bit rough. Met another provider, pretty and great body. Looked late 20's /30's ish. Maybe her name was Herick? Not sure, she was walking the other direction. Would repeat based on the attractiveness and friendliness of the provider (and her colleague) and I am guessing more is on the table with further visits. English is not very good and she used Google translate, which was not a problem for me. Are.
-
08-26-25 19:47 #6227Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Visited Anna at Health & Beauty Spa
Came by around noon to visit Anna since I had a wonderful time with her the previous time that I had visit. Once again, Anna was very happy to see me visit her again. She was very welcoming and gave me a big warm hug. This time instead of starting things out with a massage, we went ahead and start fucking first. Handed her the house fee and tips. After receiving the house fee and tips, Anna step out and went to grab her gear. After retrieving her supplies, she comes right back and immediately undress, walks right up to where I'm laying and got in between my legs, then took my cock in her mouth. She begins going down on my cock, licking, slurping, kissing and even engulfed my balls. After a few minutes of going down on me, she then wraps my cock and gets on board for a nice slow grinding, rocked back an forth, up and down. Did this for a few minutes then switch to mish. From there we switch to doggy. Then back to standing mish. Finished fucking her and emptied my load in the bag. After getting cleaned up she continued the remainder of the session massaging my back and neck while stark naked. Finished up, got dressed and got escorted out by Anna. She even gave me a hug and peck on the cheek before releasing me back into the wild.
-
08-23-25 19:04 #6226Regular Member

Posts: 19Nice experience?
I have passed through your area a handful of times in the past. I got to experience Anna, she made it an experience. I am looking for something similar, if anyone can make a suggestion. Sorry for saying experience so much.
-
08-22-25 17:26 #6225Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Monica at Green Lemon: Oakland Park
Had a horrible encounter today at this spa. I should have picked the other girl, at least she was more bubbly and better looking and attitude. Instead I choose Monica, major mistake. Her massage was OK, but damn her lazy ass after providing me a oiled body massage, she randomly grabbed a towel to wipe me clean, instead of getting a fresh warm moist towel. Damn that is some seriously bad hygiene. Now back to her massage, I asked for hard. It ain't hard at all. More like chicken scratch. I suggested avoiding her if any of you mongers come here. And just get the other girl. That's my advice.
-
08-21-25 08:49 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 629There's a thick one with a good personality on Hillsboro blvd west of Military next to the bedding barn. Can't' remember her name of the spa name -.
Originally Posted by JoeVCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:28 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 34Totally agree with you. After all those women are human beings who deserve respect as a minimum even if the monger had a crappy day and it's not their fault to treat them like trash. You can't nut? Bro that's your problem not her, she's just trying to earn the bread like all of us.
-
08-19-25 15:23 #6222Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Not sure if this is the right place to write
Not quite sure if this is the right place to be sharing this. But yeah, I was chit chatting with some of the local girls at various spa around the area during my random visits on random days and time. One of the girls whom I spoke with a few days ago, share with me about how business has been slowly. And every now and then there's mongers whose is at time rude, aggressive, and being cheap. I understand economy isn't as great as it was. Inflation is clearly screwing everyone. But sheesh, no need to be a dick, these girls like some of you monger, got bills to pay, families to take care of. Another story that was shared to me by one of the girls. She stated that recently, a monger walked in, described to be decent looking, not some thug off the street. Once the doors closed, their demeanor changed. He was rude, aggressive on top of that he straight up asks for a reform because during his session he couldn't nut and went roughly ten plus minutes past the time he paid for. What a s. O. b, seriously if you can't nut, then you got an issue that you need to fix. Instead of asking for a full refund, house fee + tips. You should be taking the girls for being patient with you.
Come on man, w. T. f is wrong with mongers like that, they should be permanently banned at all spas. Maybe, just maybe I should ask for that monger's photo. And then plastered it all over the web.
Any fellow monger agrees with this, or know where I can plaster this monger's mug shot at.
-
08-18-25 18:15 #6221Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Try green lemon over on 9 xx NE 62nd St Oakland Park / Ft Lauderdale.
Originally Posted by JoeVCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 12:01 #6220Regular Member

Posts: 13Bbw
In town for 2 weeks. I'm looking into curvy / full figure Asian providers. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Star Sade!
-
08-12-25 06:59 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 2270Carolina has a full sleeve tattoo of a girl on her arm.
Originally Posted by Takiest
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:34 #6218Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Inquiring mind, my ass. If I were to note that I tip more than the average, I get folks getting their panties twisted. Therefore, I prefer to leave my total damage amount undisclosed. House fee like always is base on location and amount of time you need.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 21:36 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 586I think he is asking for specifics. Inquiring minds want to know?
Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 17:35 #6216Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Tips and hr house fees. Duhhhh.
Originally Posted by WtffDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 17:12 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 56What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






