Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 3859
-
09-04-25 06:42 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 346502 Bad Gateway
I was getting the 502 Bad Gateway error. It was odd, something changed, as now many different browsers gave same error. I tried Firefox, Brave, Chromium, Tor, all gave that error. These on a Linux system. Falcon browser worked! I usually use Brave browser, and I fixed it there by adjusting these settings:
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
Privacy + Security, then Site + Shields Settings, then Permissions, then Additional Permissions, then Additional Content Settings, then Allowing Insecure Content for "http://www.usasexguide.nl/".
You had to paste in that address as an exception, allowing insecure content for that website.
That change finally get it working again.
-
09-03-25 12:36 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 2109Https
I would not recommend disabling that. Better to handle the case for this site manually as an exception.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 12:32 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 265Some browsers have a setting to force 'https' connections with an option to disable. Did you check to see if you have such a setting and it's disabled?
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 23:28 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 2189Or an unlucky number if you are Chinese.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Has a similar sound to the Chinese word for death.
-
09-01-25 15:03 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 582Well, it works as long as your browser doesn't decide it knows better than you and puts the "s" back. The threat that the guy you quoted linked shows how to set a Chrome flag to force it to go to the non-secure link, and that definitely works.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 10:30 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 265502 Bad Gateway
I can verify deleting the 's' works every time.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 09:12 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 12454 is a magic number!
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 19:34 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 634Many years ago there was a restaurant close to my place of employment at the time. I worked until 9:00 pm and would go there often for dinner and / or a couple of pints. One night I was sitting at the bar with a friend of mine and realized I had banged 4 of the 5 (college age) waitresses working that night. I mentioned this to my friend and he, being the wise ass he was (sadly since passed away) said "What about the waiters?" I replied "I leave them for you. " And just FYI I took the 5th one out a couple of times but never could seal the deal. Ironically she was the one I wanted to bang the most.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 23:45 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 1245Eh? It seems that Hans knows the old song Sexomatic by The Bar-Kays.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 20:42 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 782That's awesome
We should give you a nickname andir. 'sexomatic'.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 20:19 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 122Digits?
Any numbers to pass along? 😎.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 18:01 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 1245Good times
I was sitting in a lunch room at work with my 4 female coworkers and I suddenly realized that I had unprotected sex with all 4 of them over the last 2 years. Good times!
Can you, good people, relate to that?
-
08-26-25 08:26 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 355Try Firefox
Been getting the same error. I switch to Firefox and no issues yet
.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 17:42 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 308Site works for me when I use VPN.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 08:36 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 2109502
My guess is they tried to implement SSL and then reverted back. So any old tabs that were still using SSL stopped working. They should implement a redirect, but whatever.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



